Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just passed the NASM CPT test.

Hey guys. I just passed my NASM CPT test on the first try today. It really wasn't that hard at all since its 120 questions and they give you 2 hours to complete it.

The thing that helped the most with memory retention on the test was writing notes as I read the book and then later watching the iPod videos while referencing the notes I had made earlier in order to make the visual connection to what I had written.

Any other questions you guys have feel free to ask.
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't

Registered User Briiiiliantmate's Avatar
    Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Briiiiliantmate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job Mr. Kinney. Now your sessions are worth more than a penny.

Get it? Kinney...penny

I will be in town for one more night, please tip your waitresses.
    'Real beauty is what's inside.' You know you are ugly if someone tells you this.

bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigman30685 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr_Kinney View Post
    Hey guys. I just passed my NASM CPT test on the first try today. It really wasn't that hard at all since its 120 questions and they give you 2 hours to complete it.

The thing that helped the most with memory retention on the test was writing notes as I read the book and then later watching the iPod videos while referencing the notes I had made earlier in order to make the visual connection to what I had written.

I take the test on Wednesday the 26th!!!

First time I took the practice I bombed with a 55...pretty much just attempting it with general knowledge.

Second time 68 60% through the book/vids....

What q's stick out the most that you can remember??? Any other advice greatly appreciated!
    Certified NASM-CPT - Retired

-Patrick

dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10) dropthebeats is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great job! Good luck with all your future training!
    Recently certified NASM-CPT

Fan of The Blueprint
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats! Have fun in your new career!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pretty much what I did. Didn't even use the little workbook. Also, know pg 169 like the back of your hand!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr_Kinney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    extremenergy3's high intensity notes model worked for me.

Most of the questions had to do with over/under active muscles and how to restore balance, general medical questions, and technical terms definitions. But all chapters did get covered in some way. I was studying my notes right up until my taxi came to pick me up to take me to the testing center.

Also be aware that you cant take ANYTHING into the testing room. I brought my lucky Air force hat with me and it had to be stored in a locker along with my cell phone, wallet, and any loose change.
    NASM CPT
    ISSA CFT

I do it because I can
    I can because I want to
    I want to because you say I can't

LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LB426 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh man...i will be taking my test this saturday and am nervous as hell! i haven't taken the practice test in about a week, last time i took it i scored in the low 80's. i've been studying and watching the vids online as well as going through the flashcards in the meantime. any advice from people that have passed, greatly appreciated.