Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Possible Repost(s) but Planet Fitness

my buddy wanted me to join Planet Fitness with him...he said grunting and no deadlifting isn't TOO bad...he's not big into lifting and just wants to get in shape so i didn't try to deter him just to show him why i would NEVER JOIN THERE...i sent the following videos:

meh

Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500)
    yeha great gym bro, doesnt allow you to do certain lifts, makes sense right?

Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jibbin.Rails View Post
    yeha great gym bro, doesnt allow you to do certain lifts, makes sense right?
    i don't f*ckin get their business plan..it's flat-out gaytarded
    meh

amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50) amnotjokin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    repost of a repost of a repost

HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) HighskooKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if anyone wants to go with me and throw a few bricks through their window pm me
    ◕‿◕

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kreatine9 View Post
    i don't f*ckin get their business plan..it's flat-out gaytarded

how many people are there who go HARD, grunt, and do compound and full body lifts?

how many people want to go to a gym that doesnt threaten or push them in any way? how about people who go to the gym because it's something to do, because they want to be able to tell people they are a member at this place or that place, or because they want to socialize?

i hate the eunuch who created this "gym" chain and I think he is encouraging the movement within America that people who are fat should be coddled and not treated like the spineless lazy slobs they are; but I will admit this is dam good business.
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

Originally Posted by 4backcracks View Post
    how many people are there who go HARD, grunt, and do compound and full body lifts?

how many people want to go to a gym that doesnt threaten or push them in any way? how about people who go to the gym because it's something to do, because they want to be able to tell people they are a member at this place or that place, or because they want to socialize?

i hate the eunuch who created this "gym" chain and I think he is encouraging the movement within America that people who are fat should be coddled and not treated like the spineless lazy slobs they are; but I will admit this is dam good business.
    i agree with this except that they're undeniably losing A LOT of business by keeping out serious gym-goers who would keep up with a membership and program instead of workout for a month then realize it's too hard

although the free pizza and bagels deal they have must be keeping the fatties there
    meh