Frivolous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink How can I make my hips more round?

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wearing a corset and a step-in. Like the model.

Great website BTW!
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10) Squirrels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would you want round hips? They give the impression of being overweight.
    <<STATE QUALIFIER 2008...3200m>>

So I was in the Red because some fcktard didn't like being told he couldn't slap my ass. haha. ok.

........................./´¯/)
    ......................,/¯..//
    ...................../..../ /
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
    .........\.................\/..../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\

Originally Posted by Euqinom View Post
    Wearing a corset and a step-in. Like the model.

Great website BTW!
    Thanks! But uh.. whats a step in?

Originally Posted by Squirrels View Post
    Why would you want round hips? They give the impression of being overweight.
    Call me old fashion, I find it very attractive to have an hourglass figure.

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Frivolous View Post
    Me too. Are you a ruler shape? I am and I think us ruler shaped girls are always envious of those hips, and the girls with the hips always think they don't look good. It figures lol. I have NO hips at all but a big butt and have spent a long time trying to build up some fuller hips so everything meshes well.

I find wide sumo squats and deads really help to bring a little more fullness into that area. With a a lot of weight to make a difference. I was doing those really heavy in the gym one day and some fat guy jumped off the treadmill and literally ran across the gym to tell me not to do that because that is how women get wide hips. I was fuming mad at the whole scenario (and I don't think that is how women get wide hips as he was thinking anyway since no women visit the squat rack - in the gym I used to go to anyway), but that's besides the point - After a while of incorporating these and steadily increasing the weight, I did see the changes that I was seeking. So there, fat treadmill guy. (This was like 10 years ago and I'm still thinking about it. Ha!)

So other than that, of course keeping your waist nice and tiny; lots of stomach vacuums. And heavy shoulder work to balance everything out. And then when you are standing, tilt your hips a bit, cross one leg slightly in front of the other to push out your hip a little more (this is if you are going to take a picture, not going to make any permanent hip adjustments lol). But if you can get use to standing like that ('workin it, as they say?') you will feel and look hippier.

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    So there, fat treadmill guy. (This was like 10 years ago and I'm still thinking about it. Ha!)
    I lol'ed
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Absolutely and totally agree!
    I love shape in a girl, no matter what weight. As long as you've got shape, you look good.

A step-in is a very tight sliding-shorts (what you wear when playing soccer) kind of pants. OR an incredibly stiff legging that raises up higher and squeezes you in a little. I've worn them, and *bam* hello hips!
    And if you look closely at the picture you can see the corset.

For the rest: ILoveThe80s is giving great advice. I've also seen great results from rotationresisting exercises (planks on one elbow, rolling over, feet on bosuball)

I can't stop myself from shopping on your website. I might have to neg you for sparking an addiction. :P
    Last edited by Euqinom; 05-23-2010 at 10:40 AM.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10) varukers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DORIS!

And yeah, by wearing a corset or having certain genes.

FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10) FrancesATX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would do anything NOT to have those hips!! They make me sad everyday

Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Azide has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely a corset, that's the only way you'll achieve this look. I looked at other pictures of the same (gorgeous) girl and she is definitely a bigger girl, but wearing a corset makes her look like she has this amazingly tiny waist with bigger hips and bust.

Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Writer25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have hips and not ashamed of it. But I would love to lose that flab on my belly. It is easier for me to get a firm butt and thighs but the fat on my belly is stubborn and doesnt want to move anywhere. I have a natural hour-glass figure but have to lose a few inches of my waist.

Some women have a naturally hourglass figure but not sure about looking like that girl in the picture. Those women in the website are definitely wearing corsets.

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

You can have mine. I want that 17 year young shape I once had. It was great being complimented for being super slender.

If you're ruler shaped another thing that helps, is da bigger boobz. As they will emulsify the hips if you are able to get your hips bigger....don't want that pear shape.

Good Luck!

gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10) gtwin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm fortunate enough to have that body type...and I love it! I don't know that there's anything you could do if you don't already have that hourglass shape...but maybe a corset like someone else suggested. I just don't think if you have a "straight up and down" type shape...(ie. no hips, or a boyish figure), that a corset would help. Sorry I couldn't give any advice, but props to you for admiring a woman's shape like hers...not many embrace it, which is a shame. But to each their own. Plus, some men prefer the boyish, athletic type on women, which is cool too.
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."

CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CreativeRick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You can have a baby

Originally Posted by ilovethe80s View Post
    Me too. Are you a ruler shape? I am and I think us ruler shaped girls are always envious of those hips, and the girls with the hips always think they don't look good. It figures lol. I have NO hips at all but a big butt and have spent a long time trying to build up some fuller hips so everything meshes well.

I find wide sumo squats and deads really help to bring a little more fullness into that area. With a a lot of weight to make a difference. I was doing those really heavy in the gym one day and some fat guy jumped off the treadmill and literally ran across the gym to tell me not to do that because that is how women get wide hips. I was fuming mad at the whole scenario (and I don't think that is how women get wide hips as he was thinking anyway since no women visit the squat rack - in the gym I used to go to anyway), but that's besides the point - After a while of incorporating these and steadily increasing the weight, I did see the changes that I was seeking. So there, fat treadmill guy. (This was like 10 years ago and I'm still thinking about it. Ha!)

So other than that, of course keeping your waist nice and tiny; lots of stomach vacuums. And heavy shoulder work to balance everything out. And then when you are standing, tilt your hips a bit, cross one leg slightly in front of the other to push out your hip a little more (this is if you are going to take a picture, not going to make any permanent hip adjustments lol). But if you can get use to standing like that ('workin it, as they say?') you will feel and look hippier.

Thank you so much! I'll be adding sumo squats and deads to my rotine immedately(that is as soon as I find out how to do them) Together we'll show fat treadmill guys everwhere!!

Originally Posted by CreativeRick View Post
    You can have a baby
    eww no. haaha

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I LIKE THE LOOK and thanks for the website...all those dresses will look FAB on me, omfg.

My waist measurement is one pants size smaller than my hips...good find.

The only thing i'm working on right now is to get a flatter belly and to loose a bit of inner thigh jiggle.

and I love the 80's...describe these stomach vacuums.

ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilovethe80s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Together we'll show fat treadmill guys everwhere!!
    LOLOL!

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    I

and I love the 80's...describe these stomach vacuums.
    For a stomach vacuum, you basically want to let the air out of your diaphragm, then pull your stomach in so you feel like you navel is touching your spine. Once you pull it all the way in, you want to pulse it in even more, as many times as you can stand it. It tightens your transverse abdominal muscles and is the recommended exercise for women whose abs have been stretched out by pregnancy, but it tightens the waistline for anyone else as well. I did billions of these after my last baby because I had stretched muscles (5 finger gap) and a hernia. Because of the severity of my post-preg abdominal destruction, I still am not able to do any crunching movements, but I actually feel like the vacuums do a better job there anyway.

Here is a link to a better description:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ms-fit5.htm

I don't think it describes the 'pulsing' thing there - but if you add that you definitely get a little something extra out of that exercise.

txgainster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Agreed

I totally agree! I know this post was along time ago...but if you found the answer please share.

FitlifeSV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FitlifeSV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try sumo squats and the hip abductor machine at the gym! Unless you have the bone structure and genetics, obtaining wide hips is difficult, but you can always try to build muscle on that area to try to make your hips look bigger. I've been trying to increase the muscle size around my hips by doing weighted hip workouts.. and honestly, i think its been working. very slightly though.

Stomach vacuums are great for making your waist look tiny!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FitlifeSV View Post
    Try sumo squats and the hip abductor machine at the gym! Unless you have the bone structure and genetics, obtaining wide hips is difficult, but you can always try to build muscle on that area to try to make your hips look bigger. I've been trying to increase the muscle size around my hips by doing weighted hip workouts.. and honestly, i think its been working. very slightly though.

Stomach vacuums are great for making your waist look tiny!
    Bumping a thread from 2010...hopefully they figured it out...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Bumping a thread from 2010...hopefully they figured it out...
    you dont like necromancy?
    IG: kenneth_prime