Registered User ba_muscleaddict's Avatar
    ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Aromatase Inhibitors

About 9 months ago I done a test cycle and it worked great, but during the PCT I noticed a minor case of gyno forming. As I get closer to the one year mark of the cycle, I am wanting to do another cycle, but I don't want the gyno to get any worse. Through some research I found that taking a good aromatase inhibitor during the cycle and PCT is good for keeping the gyno at bay. Also, I have found that 6-Bromoandrostenedione is a good ingredient for this. I was considering Novedex XT, but it does not list the 6-Bromo as an ingredient.

Are there other ingredients that work just as well or better that I should look for in a product?
    Are there any suggestions for an aromatase inhibitor??

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For OTC, Formestane is best. Competitive Edge Labs has it as a topical which works really well.
    If you need something stronger then something like Arimidex or Aromasin might be desired.

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't try to use OTC products for that or you will regret it , u need arimidex
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    don't try to use OTC products for that or you will regret it , u need arimidex
    Yes, this man knows . Arimidex is expensive but you may only need half a tab a week .
    Also use 20mg a day of Nolva if you're prone to gyno , why take an unnecessary risk?

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ba_muscleaddict View Post
    About 9 months ago I done a test cycle and it worked great, but during the PCT I noticed a minor case of gyno forming. As I get closer to the one year mark of the cycle, I am wanting to do another cycle, but I don't want the gyno to get any worse. Through some research I found that taking a good aromatase inhibitor during the cycle and PCT is good for keeping the gyno at bay. Also, I have found that 6-Bromoandrostenedione is a good ingredient for this. I was considering Novedex XT, but it does not list the 6-Bromo as an ingredient.

Are there other ingredients that work just as well or better that I should look for in a product?
    Are there any suggestions for an aromatase inhibitor??
    What is the cycle you are wanting to run??

NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) NY Muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Moreno13 View Post
    Yes, this man knows . Arimidex is expensive but you may only need half a tab a week .
    Also use 20mg a day of Nolva if you're prone to gyno , why take an unnecessary risk?
    You sure about that Arim dose? We always went with the 1/2 tab every other day dose, works for many. Not sure I would feel safe with only 1/2 a tab once a week. My buddy is a chiropracter and is on HRT and his Endo prescribes Arim it to him and he takes it every other day possibly even every day but for sure no less then every other day.
    Keto Legend

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take 1 every other day
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Registered User ba_muscleaddict's Avatar
    ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ba_muscleaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    What is the cycle you are wanting to run??
    Not 100% sure. The first cycle I ran was 5-deca-zol stack through Complete Nutrition.