bail its the miscers mattyoung92's Avatar
    mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool First dopse of animal pump

Ive been waiting a few months to get my hands on this product ive herd some good things but with all products there's the critiques ....as far as the pump goes i didn't really notice any real advantage compared to what brands like gaspari or bsn are bringing to the table ..BUT after my warm up sets were done i noticed a feeling of enraged work ethic i felt like fkn Layne Norton when he trains legs LOL so as far as actually vasodialting nothing special but id still keep taking it for the engraged feeling of high testoserone ..anyone else experience this ?
    I'm most lickly eating right now.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah its time to with pump, after about three times of use, you'll see the efffects
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10) meesho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how r the effects without the red pill. anyone know, I was planning on taking it out, I am on a non stim right now.

bail its the miscers mattyoung92's Avatar
    mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattyoung92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by meesho View Post
    how r the effects without the red pill. anyone know, I was planning on taking it out, I am on a non stim right now.
    the stim is very linear good for people like myself that train in the night. its 10:30pm i took it at 7:30 and i could probly crash right about now with any real problems.
    I'm most lickly eating right now.

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pump for me was a great product. I didn't notice the rush that some pre-workout sups have, but once it kicked in I was full of energy and focus. Killed the weights!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393