anonymous

how to lose inches in butt/thighs

My girlfriend has a modeling contract and needs to lose an inch off of her butt/thighs (she is measured from the most outward point of her butt and around her waist, she needs it to be 36 in or less and its stuck at 37). She cant seem to get it off and has been going to spin class 2-3 times a week, doing yoga 1-2 times a week, and eating pretty well, with the occasional cheat meal or night out having some drinks. Are there any pointers out there to get fat off butt and thighs in a relatively short amount of time. She also has issues with stress which im sure isnt helping in weightloss. She is also already pretty skinny (5'10 130) but simply has to lose fat in this area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We can't decide where fat loss comes from. It'll drop from all parts of the body, so your gf might as well put this notion out of her head. What she needs to do is work on dropping body fat. Yes, she'll drop fat all over, but it'll come down in her butt and thighs too. Have her take a look at her diet and make sure she's eating the right amount of calories to drop fat. If she's already doing that, she may want to evaluate her cheat meals/drink nights. They may be stalling/undoing her progress.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by struck85 View Post
    My girlfriend has a modeling contract and needs to lose an inch off of her butt/thighs (she is measured from the most outward point of her butt and around her waist, she needs it to be 36 in or less and its stuck at 37). She cant seem to get it off and has been going to spin class 2-3 times a week, doing yoga 1-2 times a week, and eating pretty well, with the occasional cheat meal or night out having some drinks. Are there any pointers out there to get fat off butt and thighs in a relatively short amount of time. She also has issues with stress which im sure isnt helping in weightloss. She is also already pretty skinny (5'10 130) but simply has to lose fat in this area. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    As the bottom poster mentioned about losing fat all over (the first place you put on weight, is the last place you lose it), & if she really is SERIOUS.......than fixing what I highlighted will help BIG TIME

1) what's eating pretty well? does she use salt? sauces? dips? butter/margarine? oil? desserts? gotta drop those carbs in the modeling business unless already up there, ect How much does she eat? You gotta eat to lose weight, not starve. I am NOT saying carbs are bad, but as a model, you've got to work hard to say on top of your game.

2) How often is the occasional cheat meal????? VERY IMPORTANT, a few times a week? once every two weeks?

3) How many nights out? How much alcohol? Alcohol puts fat on like nothin else.

4) Skinny, she needs muscle, will burn more FAT, will help her to be LEAN, there are plenty of ladies out there with her height & weigh more, & are leaner...B.F.%

Also, genes, her frame, ect ect
    Last edited by LveNLrn; 05-24-2010 at 07:09 PM.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Losing fat is all about the diet. If she's not tracking what she eats and measuring most foods she could be messing up big time. Spin class is not as good as hitting the stairmill and doing HIIT. Mix up the cardio more.

morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was actually going to make a similar thread to this one, so I might as well ask my question here.

Are there any exercises to avoid when trying to lose inches off the butt? I just noticed that I'm getting these white stretch marks that go from my outer thighs across my butt, and I don't want them to get worse! I haven't lost or gained any weight/inches recently so I'm a little flabbergasted at how I suddenly have stretch marks on my ass. Maybe they've been slowly creeping in and I haven't noticed. Should I not lift as heavy for leg day, or what? This ain't a good look for me.
    "I'll tell you where we'll go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Assssspen!"

~Lloyd Christmas (Dumb and Dumber)

LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000) LveNLrn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by morettti View Post
    I was actually going to make a similar thread to this one, so I might as well ask my question here.

Are there any exercises to avoid when trying to lose inches off the butt? I just noticed that I'm getting these white stretch marks that go from my outer thighs across my butt, and I don't want them to get worse! I haven't lost or gained any weight/inches recently so I'm a little flabbergasted at how I suddenly have stretch marks on my ass. Maybe they've been slowly creeping in and I haven't noticed. Should I not lift as heavy for leg day, or what? This ain't a good look for me.
    I'd keep lifting, luv. It WILL take time. How recent? A few weeks or a few months? On & off for a few years? It happens. They may never go away, or they might, depends on how hard you work at it, your age, history of weight loss & gain, your skin elasticity,....

Registered User coconuttree2009's Avatar
    coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000) coconuttree2009 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by struck85 View Post
    I have a quick fix for your gf, it's only temporary that's why it is quick fix
    She should go and get draining body wrap done that contains caffeine or seaweed - it will drain the water and normally would expect 0.5-1inch loss. Admitedly, it's a water loss but does the trick if she needs to get measured and there is no enough time to diet down.
    She could also try DIY home wrap but may not be as effective as professional ones.

morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morettti has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LveNLrn View Post
    I'd keep lifting, luv. It WILL take time. How recent? A few weeks or a few months? On & off for a few years? It happens. They may never go away, or they might, depends on how hard you work at it, your age, history of weight loss & gain, your skin elasticity,....
    Well I just noticed them a couple days ago. And the weird thing is, they are white - which means old marks, right? I think I would have noticed fresh red/purple lines on my ass...not that I'm always looking at it lol. I definitely have a lot of fat to lose still (especially in that area), so I'll try to ignore them until I get to my goal. Thanks for the reply <3
    "I'll tell you where we'll go. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Assssspen!"

~Lloyd Christmas (Dumb and Dumber)