ncasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation workout help, please

hi, first of all i hope this is the right place to post my request. i'm 32 years old, my weight is 78 kg and my goal is of course to build muscle and get ripped. I'm a kind of thin so i don't have to burn down that much.. i only have a little love handle due to my complete stop.
    i trained for 16 months but then i stopped for almost 8 months so i lost almost everything. Now i would like to restart but i would like to have a personalized wourkout routine because i have no more time to waste and i need to boost things up.
    what i'm looking for is a split four days workout.. even if it could sound strange i do not want to train my legs but i'm looking only for un upper body routine. i would like to have to different schedule ( a- b) so i can workout each bodypart twice a week ( a b a b). i was thinking about training on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday.. i work out at home but i have almost everything i need (chin ups bar, bench press, multipower, lat machine, barbells ecc)

can anybody please post something serious to help me out?! sorry for my english but i'm from italy. thanks in advance

spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10) spikeglue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ncasanova View Post
    hi, first of all i hope this is the right place to post my request. i'm 32 years old, my weight is 78 kg and my goal is of course to build muscle and get ripped. I'm a kind of thin so i don't have to burn down that much.. i only have a little love handle due to my complete stop.
    i trained for 16 months but then i stopped for almost 8 months so i lost almost everything. Now i would like to restart but i would like to have a personalized wourkout routine because i have no more time to waste and i need to boost things up.
    what i'm looking for is a split four days workout.. even if it could sound strange i do not want to train my legs but i'm looking only for un upper body routine. i would like to have to different schedule ( a- b) so i can workout each bodypart twice a week ( a b a b). i was thinking about training on monday, tuesday, thursday and friday.. i work out at home but i have almost everything i need (chin ups bar, bench press, multipower, lat machine, barbells ecc)

can anybody please post something serious to help me out?! sorry for my english but i'm from italy. thanks in advance
    your entire body will grow quicker and benefit from leg training as well. What is the reason that you do not want to train legs? Do you have an injury? There are ways to train around most injuries. With an a b type work out you could get through every body part. I do a two day training split and workout 3 days a week. I train chest shoulders and back together then the next work out is arms and legs. I simply alternate the two... hence a b.

PM me and I can help you with a routine.