GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bodybuilding will teach you patience!

life lesson right there.

there's nothing I've done that needed more patience than bodybuilding.
    in order to become super successful, you must get comfortable to performing at high level.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile I agree

Your right man....I come across alot of guys that talk about their disappointment of progress in relation to bodybuilding and fitness in general...When you continue to chat with these dudes you find out they have been working out for weeks....Patience....eating well....and hittin duh weights...produces long term results....Thanks for your quote brah......Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep this is one of the main things that is associated with BB in my opinion..Often it is overshadowed by other benefits..

It teaches one to earn their reps, to really feel each and every single exercise..get in the zone and eventually you will hit ur goals..

GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50) GENERATOR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep and it's catalyst for life itself. You can apply same principles here in anything else and win.
    in order to become super successful, you must get comfortable to performing at high level.

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of lessons can be taken from bodybuilding (or the gym) and crossed over into life lessons. Patience is very much one of them. I think just contemplation of where you want things to end up and the work you need to get there is an important (and vague) concept. I think it's taught me to listen to my body much more. I can tell what kind of foods I've eaten (good or ****) by the way that I feel. I can tell how well a training session has gone. And similar lessons. Patience is by far the most recognizable one. You watch peoples motivation end about two weeks after they start, because they didn't just become huge...

MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000) MISCsauce is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've been doing HST for about 2 months now, and I haven't noticed any results ( although my weight went up a good 5-6lbs, and I don't see too much of a BF increase ).. hoping to gain about 25-40lbs of muscle by 3 years.

Ulisses Williams JR. keeps me motivated.

Originally Posted by MISCsauce View Post
    I've been doing HST for about 2 months now, and I haven't noticed any results ( although my weight went up a good 5-6lbs, and I don't see too much of a BF increase ).. hoping to gain about 25-40lbs of muscle by 3 years.

Ulisses Williams JR. keeps me motivated.
    It's tough to notice difference on yourself. Just take pics.