Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)

Squatting "ass to grass" is retarded

First of all let me say that I DO squat and can put up 185 for 6 ass to grass and I HAVE tried it and that doesnt change that it is retarded because it is bad for your knees. I When you squat ass to grass you use less weight than you would on lets say a quarter squat which mean less weight on your quad fibers. Just putting 315 on the bar and holding it will produce gains because you are training your frame to withstand pressure which trains it to accommodate things like lets say huge arms. Most importantly it IT IS BAD FOR YOUR KNEES! When you quarter squat you spending less time with the weight on your knees and saving your precious cartilage. If you want big quads to leg extensions, if you want ham strings do ham string curls, if you want calfs then do donkey calf raises but stop acting like an ass to grass squat is going to work all those things, that is just a cop out.

-MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Steak_n_Taters has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's funny because I DO squat and can put up 185 for 6 ass to grass and I HAVE tried it and that doesnt change that it is retarded because it is bad for your knees. I When you squat ass to grass you use less weight than you would on lets say a quarter squat which mean less weight on your quad fibers. Just putting 315 on the bar and holding it will produce gains because you are training your frame to withstand pressure which trains it to accommodate things like lets say huge arms. Most importantly it IT IS BAD FOR YOUR KNEES! When you quarter squat you spending less time with the weight on your knees and saving your precious cartilage. If you want big quads to leg extensions, if you want ham strings do ham string curls, if you want calfs then do donkey calf raises but stop acting like an ass to grass squat is going to work all those things, that is just a cop out.
    Don't complain about the results you didn't get from the work you didn't do.

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We’ve all heard it, if you dip below parallel during a squat, your kneecap will blow off and land in the front desk girl’s mocha latte. Well it just ain’t true! What’s that, you need a little more evidence? Ok boys and girls, its time for today’s episode of Fun With Musculoskeletal Anatomy.
    The knee has four main protective ligaments that keep the femur from displacing on the tibia (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL). These four ligaments are most effective at their protection during full extension and full flexion. Full extension would be when you are standing; full flexion would be when there is no daylight between your hamstring and your calf. When the knee is at 90 degrees of flexion (the halfway point), these four ligaments are almost completely lax and cannot exert much if any of a protective force at the knee (Zatsiorsky V. Kinematics of human motion. 1998 - published by Human Kinetics - p.301).
    Unfortunately, the position where the protective ligaments of the knee are not doing any protecting is the common recommended stopping point of a squat. Therefore, as it as it turns out, this is the exact worst place you could reverse the motion under load.
    If flexibility allows (heels staying planted, torso not flexing forward past 45 degrees), then a full squat where you lower yourself all the way to the ground is far safer on the knees than the traditional half squat. Guess what joint angle most leg extension machines start at? If you said 90 degrees, give yourself a pat on your healthy knee. This makes a full squat even safer than a leg extension machine (Wilk K et al. A comparison of tibiofemoral joint forces and electromyographic activity during open and closed kinetic chain exercises. Am J Sports Med; 24(4):518-527).
    So am I telling you never to do parallel squats? No! Am I saying that you’ll injure yourself on a parallel squat? No, again! What I’m trying to do is simply make an argument for the safety of full squats, thereby relegating squat myth #2 to the fiery pits of hades."
    - Marc McDougal
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000) ogeorgeko is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread is going to be great.

EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricG71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    notsureifsrs.jpg

gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000) gohima is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb going to the gym to do quarter squats.

SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000) SevereMedicalCondition is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    Weve all heard it, if you dip below parallel during a squat, your kneecap will blow off and land in the front desk girls mocha latte. Well it just aint true! Whats that, you need a little more evidence? Ok boys and girls, its time for todays episode of Fun With Musculoskeletal Anatomy.
    The knee has four main protective ligaments that keep the femur from displacing on the tibia (ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL). These four ligaments are most effective at their protection during full extension and full flexion. Full extension would be when you are standing; full flexion would be when there is no daylight between your hamstring and your calf. When the knee is at 90 degrees of flexion (the halfway point), these four ligaments are almost completely lax and cannot exert much if any of a protective force at the knee (Zatsiorsky V. Kinematics of human motion. 1998 - published by Human Kinetics - p.301).
    Unfortunately, the position where the protective ligaments of the knee are not doing any protecting is the common recommended stopping point of a squat. Therefore, as it as it turns out, this is the exact worst place you could reverse the motion under load.
    If flexibility allows (heels staying planted, torso not flexing forward past 45 degrees), then a full squat where you lower yourself all the way to the ground is far safer on the knees than the traditional half squat. Guess what joint angle most leg extension machines start at? If you said 90 degrees, give yourself a pat on your healthy knee. This makes a full squat even safer than a leg extension machine (Wilk K et al. A comparison of tibiofemoral joint forces and electromyographic activity during open and closed kinetic chain exercises. Am J Sports Med; 24(4):518-527).
    So am I telling you never to do parallel squats? No! Am I saying that youll injure yourself on a parallel squat? No, again! What Im trying to do is simply make an argument for the safety of full squats, thereby relegating squat myth #2 to the fiery pits of hades."
    - Marc McDougal

Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yea_I_Guess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea man i agree

deadlifts are useless as well

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weve all heard it, if you dip below parallel during a squat, your kneecap will blow off and land in the front desk girls mocha latte. Well it just aint true! Whats that, you need a little more evidence? Ok boys and girls, its time for todays episode of Fun With Musculoskeletal Anatomy.
    So am I telling you never to do parallel squats? No! Am I saying that youll injure yourself on a parallel squat? No, again! What Im trying to do is simply make an argument for the safety of full squats, thereby relegating squat myth #2 to the fiery pits of hades."
    - Marc McDougal
    Ownage right there. Repped.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000) olazabal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ATG is better on your knees than quarter squatting
    May all your gains be long term
    May all your losses be ordinary
    May all your deductions be for AGI

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can only parallel squat, if my body would let me squat ATG I would but I can't so eh. Don't care about it tbh, I'll stick to parallel squats ensuring my lower back doesn't round.

machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000) machx is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all let me say that I DO squat and can put up 185 for 6 ass to grass and I HAVE tried it and that doesnt change that it is retarded because it is bad for your knees. I When you squat ass to grass you use less weight than you would on lets say a quarter squat which mean less weight on your quad fibers. Just putting 315 on the bar and holding it will produce gains because you are training your frame to withstand pressure which trains it to accommodate things like lets say huge arms. Most importantly it IT IS BAD FOR YOUR KNEES! When you quarter squat you spending less time with the weight on your knees and saving your precious cartilage. If you want big quads to leg extensions, if you want ham strings do ham string curls, if you want calfs then do donkey calf raises but stop acting like an ass to grass squat is going to work all those things, that is just a cop out.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    Ownage right there. Repped.
    This^^^^

Quality rebuttal
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CMK219 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maybe if you spent some more time squatting and less time complaining you wouldn't be 165lbs.

bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bb09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at leg extensions/hamstring curls if you want big legs.
    Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/acb61388?feature=mhsn

Intrabolic / Presurge Unleashed Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146287023

FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CMK219 View Post

Maybe if you spent some more time squatting and less time complaining you wouldn't be 165lbs.
    No stats/no avy. Maybe if you spent some time lifting weights you wouldn't be avyless.

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged like a mother****er.
    I want to touch the butt.

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all let me say nd I HAVE tried it and that doesnt change that it is retarded because it is bad for your knees. I When you squat ass to grass you use less weight that I DO squat andm strings do ham string curls, if you want calfs then do donkey calf raises but stop acting like an ass to. Mosand holding it will product importantly it IT can put up 185 for 6 ass to gras like lets say huge armse. Ifat is goisqu weight on your knees and saving young to work all those things, that is just a cop out.our frame to withsR YOUR KNEES! When you quarter squat you spens athan you would on lets say a quarter squat which mean less weight on your quad fibers. Just putand pressure which trains it to accommodate thingsding less time with the you want big quads to leg extensions, if you want haIS BAD FOtting 315 on the bar e gains because you are training yr precious cartilag grass
    Last edited by MrGreenz; 05-18-2010 at 12:44 PM.

eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000) eFlowww is just really nice. (+1000)

Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000) Barbarian440 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have knee pain when I squat. I hurt my knee lunging and an accidental twist.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - Marc McDougal
    /thread

Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pete3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    I can only parallel squat, if my body would let me squat ATG I would but I can't so eh. Don't care about it tbh, I'll stick to parallel squats ensuring my lower back doesn't round.
    your lower back rounds because your hamstrings are too tight, stretch them more and you wont have that problem
    UNITED STATES COAST GUARD.

Armadillos for life

Anything and everything you have heard regarding my involvment with NASA is accurate.
    -Evan Centopani

orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500) orph234 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by thesunlessea View Post
    If you had, you'd realize how wrong you are.

Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Discov3ry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    65/30/5

Ron Paul 2012

"There is no failure, only feedback."

omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) omac has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know you're not serious.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by Pete3 View Post
    your lower back rounds because your hamstrings are too tight, stretch them more and you wont have that problem
    Will do, thanks.