Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow GF told me she was raped when she was younger by her stepfather(srs)

Okay so i've been seeing this girl for a few months now, I really like her.

She recently told me that from the ages of 12-15 her stepfather repeatedly raped her, he went to court and is in jail for life now.

Now I feel so weird, how would you brahs feel if you were in my position?

What would you do/say?

hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by damnthisburns View Post
    pics *******

be understanding about it idk ?
    sorry bro i think i may have a few misc brahs on here that know her also

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just be there for her if/when she needs to talk. Be supportive, but don't dwell on it. Show her that having a penis does not have to make you an @sshole (wut? ) and that she deserves love.

It's a big deal, but don't make it into something more than it is, so she can continue moving forward with her life.

(I work with a lot of kids that have had this happen - others' reactions to it is more traumatizing than the event itself, so just remember that, and try to just be a good BF.)

de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000) de_barathrum is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats actually pretty common. get used to it. chances are you will end up meeting a few more girls with similar stories in the future. dont let it get to you, just shut up and listen whenever she wants to talk about it.

oh and OP, i cant generalize, but the girls ive met that have had this happen have alot more issues than girls who it hasnt happened to. im not saying to get out, but before you get into anything too serious realize that you are gonna have to deal with alot more **** than you know.
    Last edited by de_barathrum; 05-18-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post
    Just be there for her if/when she needs to talk. Be supportive, but don't dwell on it. Show her that having a penis does not have to make you an @sshole (wut? ) and that she deserves love.

It's a big deal, but don't make it into something more than it is, so she can continue moving forward with her life.

(I work with a lot of kids that have had this happen - others' reactions to it is more traumatizing than the event itself, so just remember that, and try to just be a good BF.)

Ahh, yeah honestly I see what you mean. Can't help that empty feeling I get now when I think about it though. Thanks for the advice

Originally Posted by de_barathrum View Post
    thats actually pretty common. get used to it. chances are you will end up meeting a few more girls with similar stories in the future. dont let it get to you, just shut up and listen whenever she wants to talk about it.
    Alright brother thanks for the advice

bump for more input

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Recognize the srs tag fellas......

masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stop having sex with her, having sex with her will bring back those horrifying images of her stepfather. What you should do brah is to cook for her, make sammich for her, and lick her toes. But do remember to post few feet pics.
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are sexually active and there isn't a problem that is a big hurdle. Many women that I have known with that type of history, sex can be a real issue for a long time even with their husband. Often times therapy is needed, or like some of my punk old friends the man will leave her for someone without those issues.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO prob better to just be friends and not be more until you know her better. She might have one of her moments and you'd prob not like it.
    Facts and common sense defeats ignorance and drama.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Serge Nubret, true legend in Bodybuilding.

Avoids buying from cruelty to animal countries. Hit them in the wallets, gets their attention.

Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Foe1605 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does it seem like all girls have a rape story?

Back from 2 year break! Atheimetal's Avatar
    Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Atheimetal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hiddenkilla View Post
    Okay so i've been seeing this girl for a few months now, I really like her.

She recently told me that from the ages of 12-15 her stepfather repeatedly raped her, he went to court and is in jail for life now.

Now I feel so weird, how would you brahs feel if you were in my position?

What would you do/say?
    "Oh... well...

Was it at least good?"
    Pennsylvania State University Alumni: Nutritional Sciences

haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) haulingboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dated a chic when I was highschool that went thru a similar situation. She had been thru lots a theropy to help her deal with the mental issues involved. She claimed that victims usually go one of two ways, they don't like sex at all, or they can't get enough.

She couldn't get enough.

Turned out she was a habitual liar and fuqed anything with a dik, so take that for want you want.

Needless to say, we didn't date long.

Edit: Couldn't agree more with the poster above that stated they have many more issues. I can only draw from that one experience, but if she was indicative of the group then, yeah, buckle your seatbelt.
    Last edited by haulingboat; 05-18-2010 at 12:13 PM.

PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LunicaAshes View Post

honestly i would break up with her.

Originally Posted by PumpedPecs View Post
    thing is, her stepfather didn't just rape her, it was on a day basis for 3 years..

i've never dated someone who's been through something like this before/
    know how to accept it

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have Bert stared and changed the subject.
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

Old School Member #725 hardcore_rob's Avatar
    hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000) hardcore_rob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thing is, her stepfather didn't just rape her, it was on a day basis for 3 years..

know how to accept it
    I would reply but it might sound inappropriate, So good luck with her.
    15+ years on BB.Com and going strong..

laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what if she says he raped her after that?

CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptainBert has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    he probably was changing her diaper and they called that rape. lying bishes..

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you trollin brah?

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The question is, does it affect her now. If not, don't bring it up - there's nothing to gain.

If she is affected by this past abuse, help her get over those hurdles. She possibly has male issues, trust issues, intimacy issues, that you can help her get over by proving that what happened to her is not going to happen again.

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive had to deal with a similar situation, girl told me she was raped in highschool....but in highschool she was also the town whore. I cant say i really believe her because the story just has too many holes that make it really hard to believe it was "rape". Ill never know tho.

TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGunther has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She will probably never handle her intimate feelings well during the time you know her. Unfortunately she has a jaded few of men and how a father should treat their daughter. I would seriously consider backing away slowly and exiting the relationship. The longer you know her and the closer you try to get she will act out in ways you will not understand or control. A Red flag is waving upon the horizon.
    Whoa Guy!

Originally Posted by bbacn123 View Post
    you trollin brah?
    No man, I'm 100% serious. Please respect my serious tag

PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000) PumpedPecs is just really nice. (+1000)

know how to accept it
    damn that's freakin rough. i would feel really bad breaking up with her. but i can't even imagine the type of issues she must have. she hasn't portrayed any mental instability?

lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lushlife416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by slackjaw33 View Post
    OP every girl has a rape story. nothing knew. frauding fkn attention whores
    i never knew that "new" had a K in it

damn that's freakin rough. i would feel really bad breaking up with her. but i can't even imagine the type of issues she must have. she hasn't portrayed any mental instability?
    Nope, she acts completely normal which i'm wondering about. She says shes fine, and happy.

bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbacn123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No man, I'm 100% serious. Please respect my serious tag
    That's why I asked

Anyway, my advice is it would be an ass hole move to break up with her. What's happened has happened. Let her know if she wants to talk about it it's ok and you'll listen. Otherwise continue on with your life.

LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LunicaAshes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Armando777 View Post
    IMO prob better to just be friends and not be more until you know her better. She might have one of her moments and you'd prob not like it.
    If you refuse to be in a relationship where there are going to be unpleasant moments, you're in for a very lonely life.

laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) laveyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in all seriousness the best thing to do is leave her asap , shes basically letting you know shes fuked in the head and testing how you react to it. shes wheeling you in and youre gonna be fuked , gtfo asap.