3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10) 3clipse is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Slow torture by slow metabolism

Hello

I have been trying to lose weight for the passed 5 years,I have tried eating not that healthy to living on vegetables and other healthy food. I have tried extreme workouts to light workouts. I had tried to starve myself at one point because of my depression,and I had a stomach bug which didn't allow water to stay in my system,but I cannot seem to lose weight. Genetics can't be blamed because I weigh as much as my brother that is 11 years older than me and 30cm taller. My sister only recently gained weight because of overeating and looking at family photos one thing stands out ; everybody is lean and only gained weight after having children or for men about the time they started balding or going grey.

My stats are at the moment : (I haven't updated my profile as I gave up for a while,and my bodyfat % is waaaaaaay wrong)

Height : 161cm
    Weight : 70kg
    Bodyfat : 30%

I literally don't know how it feels to be hungry,breakfast and dinner is routine but else wise I eat when I am start to feel sick or when reminded,and I can't eat more than a sandwich. I have textbook under active thyroid symptoms,but Dr's don't want to give me medication because my TSH,T3 and T4 levels are normal. I have read medical report after medical report/article available to me,read old school medical books,I even measured my basal temperature (which is 35 degrees Celsius),but no Dr is willing to at least try medication for it because of my blood results.

Can anybody provide me information that might help,share experience or mention something else that it could be ? Because I am also getting Carpal and Tarsal tunnel syndrome pains in both my hands/arms and legs/feet. A blood test was done to see if I didn't have arthritis,but they came back clean and other things were also tested (bloodcount,glucose,not completely sure).

I know this is not a substitute for a doctor and I'm taking a chance,but I am truly desperate. My body has been the only reason my depression won't clear up completely,and I refuse to accept that I have to live with no appetite and a unhealthy weight.

Thanks in advance

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FSH, T3 and T4 being "normal" doesn't necessarily mean they actually are. Most drs use those or ONLY TSH to diagnose a thyroid issue which is ridiculous. Check out the site StopTheThyroidMadness.
    In the mean time... Start weighing ALL your foods on a digital kitchen scale. You need to get an idea of what you're eating.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    FSH, T3 and T4 being "normal" doesn't necessarily mean they actually are. Most drs use those or ONLY TSH to diagnose a thyroid issue which is ridiculous. Check out the site StopTheThyroidMadness.
    In the mean time... Start weighing ALL your foods on a digital kitchen scale. You need to get an idea of what you're eating.
    ^this

also eating smaller more frequent meals will help with speeding it up.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating multiple smaller meals does not increase metabolism. The thermic effect of feeding is based on total calories and macronutrients consumed. 2000 calories eaten in 3 meals has the same TEF as the same 2000 calories consumed in 7 meals.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463