HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeathenMom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pre-Workout supps and acne?

i've used Jack3d with no problems, but i've wanted to cycle off of it and try something else for awhile so i got some CryoShock. i LOVE it! but.

since i've started the Cryo Shock i've been getting pimples on my shoulders. it's pretty notable because i'm not one to break out and have never really had acne on my body at all.

what could be causing this?
    Thor is my co-pilot.

cooljiain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HeathenMom View Post
    i've used Jack3d with no problems, but i've wanted to cycle off of it and try something else for awhile so i got some CryoShock. i LOVE it! but.

since i've started the Cryo Shock i've been getting pimples on my shoulders. it's pretty notable because i'm not one to break out and have never really had acne on my body at all.

what could be causing this?
    yeah i have been getting on my shoulders back an face and some on chest from pre workout took me a bit to figure it was them but foun out once i stopped for a month acne went way then i started again an acne came. what im doing now is either 3 day body part split or full body or cuircuits i used to do 6 days or 5 a week an pre workout was needed but now im acne free only taken protein and actually gaining more muscle.

pre workouts supps i proved cause me acne.

i went to a derm after and he tol me a bunch of ingrediants and dosages can cause acne in bsn no xplode and superpump what i used either one, he also said you dont know what they have in them to an they harm your organs an heart. they are harmful angerous supplements that shoul be banne is actually his words.

cristinahall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi ,,,,, hope You can answer me

I read your text and I'm very worry, I stared taking neurocore as a pre workout and I notice I stared getting acne on my face, they are small but several of them that you can notice I stopped using that one and the same day I stared with trhiller by Olympus but noting changed I still having acne so I stopped taking both, is been a week since I stopped but I still having acne and im just terrified It won't go a way I never had any kind o problems with my sking and as a matter of fact before i star taking those i don't even remember the las time I had a single sign of acne in my face... Is maybe too soon for panic or should I be worrie?

Huue93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lots of water

Originally Posted by cristinahall View Post
    I read your text and I'm very worry, I stared taking neurocore as a pre workout and I notice I stared getting acne on my face, they are small but several of them that you can notice I stopped using that one and the same day I stared with trhiller by Olympus but noting changed I still having acne so I stopped taking both, is been a week since I stopped but I still having acne and im just terrified It won't go a way I never had any kind o problems with my sking and as a matter of fact before i star taking those i don't even remember the las time I had a single sign of acne in my face... Is maybe too soon for panic or should I be worrie?

Hi! I've recently notice that preworkout cause my break outs as well. I was sick for 2 weeks and skipped gym for the same amount of time and my face was near flawless even with the fact that i have moderately bad acne (trust me on that one). Then I went back and took pre workouts for the first time and my face immediately break out the same night and the trend continued after my next lifting day. All I can say is to cut out preworkout and get a gallon of water in daily and it should clean out any toxin and give your skin time to clear up.

What I've been doing for the first two years of me working out (before preworkouts) depending on your body weight, was to get in 200+ grams of carbs (if you track macros) in from the time you wake up till the time you start your lift. This for me works since i lift in the evening.