Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'5", 139 lbs
    HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HeathenMom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HeathenMom's BodySpace

Pre-Workout supps and acne?

i've used Jack3d with no problems, but i've wanted to cycle off of it and try something else for awhile so i got some CryoShock. i LOVE it! but.

since i've started the Cryo Shock i've been getting pimples on my shoulders. it's pretty notable because i'm not one to break out and have never really had acne on my body at all.

what could be causing this?
    Thor is my co-pilot.

Stats: 6'3", 202 lbs
    cooljiain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit cooljiain's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HeathenMom View Post
    i've used Jack3d with no problems, but i've wanted to cycle off of it and try something else for awhile so i got some CryoShock. i LOVE it! but.

since i've started the Cryo Shock i've been getting pimples on my shoulders. it's pretty notable because i'm not one to break out and have never really had acne on my body at all.

what could be causing this?
    yeah i have been getting on my shoulders back an face and some on chest from pre workout took me a bit to figure it was them but foun out once i stopped for a month acne went way then i started again an acne came. what im doing now is either 3 day body part split or full body or cuircuits i used to do 6 days or 5 a week an pre workout was needed but now im acne free only taken protein and actually gaining more muscle.

pre workouts supps i proved cause me acne.

i went to a derm after and he tol me a bunch of ingrediants and dosages can cause acne in bsn no xplode and superpump what i used either one, he also said you dont know what they have in them to an they harm your organs an heart. they are harmful angerous supplements that shoul be banne is actually his words.

cristinahall is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi ,,,,, hope You can answer me

I read your text and I'm very worry, I stared taking neurocore as a pre workout and I notice I stared getting acne on my face, they are small but several of them that you can notice I stopped using that one and the same day I stared with trhiller by Olympus but noting changed I still having acne so I stopped taking both, is been a week since I stopped but I still having acne and im just terrified It won't go a way I never had any kind o problems with my sking and as a matter of fact before i star taking those i don't even remember the las time I had a single sign of acne in my face... Is maybe too soon for panic or should I be worrie?