Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

so should i be worried? weird ****ing ****

ok my gf is faithful, and shes a good girl, but anyway she works in a small company, and lately they have a new guy they hired who shes told me is cute...

anyway lately shes super happy, dressing way nicer to work, and she tells me how she kids around with the guy at work, they text about random crap WHILE in the office sitting opposite each other, like "omg why are u looking at me dirty from across the room", or she told me how shes singing in her office and he holds up a cup like a microphone and starts singing too and its so funny..

or how she thinks some other coworker is jealous because she thinks that coworker likes the new dude...

anyway dont know how to explain, but yesterday all she talked about was how much fun shes having and all the crazy stuff she does at work with him like him trying to show her how to swing a baseball bat at work, etc.

she doesnt spend time with him after work, but how does someone go from dressing like a bum and hating work to dressing sexy/making up and smiling and laughing, plus she used to talk to me all day while at work, now its like 5min convo and shes like i gootta go..

like if she texts him at work and he doesnt reply, she'll be like omg why are u ignoring me , you dont like me anymore?

is this normal friend behavior for a coworker whos been working there for like 2 months?

lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifeguard_man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like she likes him, you should confront her. If she says that she doesn't like him ask her to stop this behavior.
    Super Buff Awesome

GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're 24?

Sounds like high school $hit brah.
    ÏŸ CHARGERS CREW ÏŸ // Cubs // Blackhawks // Polska

mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well like yest she was showing me the texts about how they were talking back and forth about other coworkers while giggling.. the **** wasnt even that funny but she couldnt stop laughing..

also she made a point to show me the texts, and tell me what theyve been talking about/doing.. almost as if she feels kinda bad and wants to justify herself??

Well all she says is he is cute and very tall and funny, but he has really yellow teeth...

confronting her wont help anything, she works with him on same projects and spends 40hrs/week with him, so not like i can do anything

JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10) JandTbrobotVII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck OP, but odds are they'll go out to a happy hour or something and end up going home together. It's inevitable.

ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ezmac31 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GPx View Post
    You're 24?

Sounds like high school $hit brah.
    this...

Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pics of gf

Originally Posted by JandTbrobotVII View Post
    Best of luck OP, but odds are they'll go out to a happy hour or something and end up going home together. It's inevitable.
    Well there is also another coworker who is a girl and involved in the circle.. they are all very good friends.. other coworker likes him too except for his yellow teeth and the fact she has a bf.

Oh, heres an interesting text she showed me

anyway so randomly she texts him, hey why are you giving me dirty looks , you never give "the other coworker" dirty looks

he replied i give her dirty looks too, you just dont notice it...

Im just wondering if my gf is just having fun or if theres more to this.. maybe im over thinking it..

do any of your girlfriends act like this around any of their guy friends??

im almost about to dump her and just tell her shes too immature, this **** is wack

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pics of gf *******

Originally Posted by kkevinn6 View Post
    pics of gf *******
    she knows ppl who check this forum..lol if u want a pic u can pm me i'll show u

this morning i said wow u dressed real nicely to work, shes like oh its cuz u are here(I spent night at her place)

im like really? im not even gonna see u till evening when u just come back and take off ur clothes..

shes like oh.

this is someone who never dresses nice to work, ever, now she actually cares about what she wears to work.lol
    Last edited by mrz; 05-18-2010 at 05:09 AM.

S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_P_Q_R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all .... I know your red ... but post pics

Second, be a fu cking mand and go kick his head in

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In B4 OP's GF goes to happy hour then comes home and takes a shower or shirt is on inside out.

Howawesomethisnarcississm Gator Brah's Avatar
    Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gator Brah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only one thing you can do brah

Florida Gators Crew
    Jacksonville Jaguars Crew
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆

Gamertag: PROTEIN PUMP

this **** is ****ing with me.. come on guys help me..

im worried if nothing is there and i confront her, she'll just think of me as an insecure bitch..

theres no way to win this..

almost as if she has 2 bfs.. me at home.. him at work.lol
    Last edited by mrz; 05-18-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds good OP. add in a multi and keep lifting heavy. good luck
    I will engage in illegal rep trades if you have atleast 2000 reps.

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suspicious as hell. Its obvious she's into him.

Only real option for you is to ditch her, because you cant change how she acts in work. While she's open to you about this stuff, its probably more so because she's a little guilty about how she's acting/feeling. Could also be her trying to make you jealous without even really thinking about it.

Think about it dude, she's openly flirting with a guy she likes in work, and putting it in your face so she can save herself the guilt trip.

Either way its straight up disrespect, and none of it should be tolerated in a relationship. I see her having a "mistake" sometime in the future. No doubt she'll try and justify it in some way or another.

Find a better girl.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 05-18-2010 at 05:18 AM.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10) hornyleprechaun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She's probably going to cheat on you.. I've seen the same situation happen to one of my friends.. They were on the path to engagement, but she found a new guy at work. Leave her now JMO

groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) groundrocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chances are she's starting to like him and she's going to cheat on you. i've been in that situation before.

Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Suspicious as hell. Its obvious she's into him.

Only real option for you is to ditch her, because you cant change how she acts in work. While she's open to you about this stuff, its probably more so because she's a little guilty about how she's acting/feeling. Could also be her trying to make you jealous without even really thinking about it.
    Either way its straight up disrespect, and none of it should be tolerated in a relationship. I see her having a "mistake" sometime in the future. No doubt she'll try and justify it in some way or another.

Find a better girl.
    so its not normal for a girl to be that friendly with a coworker?

so if a guy was showing your girl how to swing a baseball bat while at work, would you dump her?

****ing sux ive been with this chic many years...

but yes she was telling me everything they did, like sing together, learn how to play baseball at work, joke about everything, etc, i dont know if i was standing behind a girl and showing her how to swing a ****ing bat, im sure she would be pissed..

im just thinking of meeting her tonight and telling her listen go **** urself...

but what if this is innocent and they are just friends?

i remember her saying oh hes really cute but hes not my type, hes too skinny for me

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrz View Post
    so its not normal for a girl to be that friendly with a coworker?

so if a guy was showing your girl how to swing a baseball bat while at work, would you dump her?
    No, its called flirting dude. And you said yourself theres more than "showing your girl how to swing a baseball bat while at work". She likes this guy and is probably only showing you this stuff so she can save herself the guilt trip from hiding it from you. She's probably gonna cheat, and then call it a one off mistake. Straight up disrespect.

Edit: And yeah, I'd dump without a 2nd thought. You gotta realise just how many other girls there are for the picking. "The one" is almost never the ONE.
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500) Traps456 is not very helpful. (-500)
    honestly bro, wait it out a little longer and if the texting becomes worse and nothin imporves, ditch her. dont jump the gun just yet.

and PM me pics of her brah

Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    No, its called flirting dude. And you said yourself theres more than "showing your girl how to swing a baseball bat while at work". She likes this guy and is probably only showing you this stuff so she can save herself the guilt trip from hiding it from you. She's probably gonna cheat, and then call it a one off mistake. Straight up disrespect.

Edit: And yeah, I'd dump without a 2nd thought. You gotta realise just how many other girls there are for the picking. "The one" is almost never the ONE.
    so a guy would not show his female friend how to swing a bat?

what i keep thinking is maybe this is just a normal friend.. but she seems too into him.. i took her out to dinner last night we spent 1hr talking about him..

how she thinks another coworker likes him
    how he got hired

OH ****, while driving home last night, shes like can i sing? im like why do u ask? shes like well the other coworker said i cant sing.. im like why does it matter what he says???

this **** sux ass honestly.. there are girls out there who dont do this kinda **** with other guys

ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ronnie09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    maybe u misheard her and she said she was stroking his balls and bat so i think dump her

Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) Chris_1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've been with this chick many years, you've said it yourself. The spark is gone, she is looking for something new and interesting and guess what? She has found something new and interesting. It's only a matter of time before she hops on his cock. Not her type? Typical female bull****, they don't have a certain type, they only say that.

Advice: confront her on it. If she loves you and think you're more important, she will knock it off. If not, then you split. Simple.

Originally Posted by Traps456 View Post
    honestly bro, wait it out a little longer and if the texting becomes worse and nothin imporves, ditch her. dont jump the gun just yet.

and PM me pics of her brah
    well they only text/talk at work... but the problem is i dont wait for a girl to cheat on me.. i can do better than her and this behavior is unacceptable honestly.. why are u asking him why hes giving u dirty looks, why did u jokingly write stuff on his business card, why is he showing u how to swing baseball, why are u talking about his dogs, how they are so cute, im honestly tired..

Originally Posted by Chris_1990 View Post
    You've been with this chick many years, you've said it yourself. The spark is gone, she is looking for something new and interesting and guess what? She has found something new and interesting. It's only a matter of time before she hops on his cock. Not her type? Typical female bull****, they don't have a certain type, they only say that.

Advice: confront her on it. If she loves you and think you're more important, she will knock it off. If not, then you split. Simple.
    wont i seem like an insecure jealous ****er if i confront her.. im trying hard not to appear or look jealous.. she'll probably just say they are just friends...

im wondering when a guy friend becomes more?? like what is she doing that you guys would not tolerate in your own relationships

Originally Posted by mrz View Post
    so a guy would not show his female friend how to swing a bat?

what i keep thinking is maybe this is just a normal friend.. but she seems too into him.. i took her out to dinner last night we spent 1hr talking about him..

how she thinks another coworker likes him
    how he got hired

OH ****, while driving home last night, shes like can i sing? im like why do u ask? shes like well the other coworker said i cant sing.. im like why does it matter what he says???

this **** sux ass honestly.. there are girls out there who dont do this kinda **** with other guys
    lol holy sh*t, and you didnt ditch her at the table?? She's taking the piss mate. I would 100% dump, but first, if you want you should have a talk with her. Give her a serious talk and tell her you're pissed the f*ck off about it. See what she says after it. Or you could start flirting with girls yourself.

In all honesty, it probably wont change a thing and your best option is to save yourself the drama and ditch her & find a replacement girl.

~ William Ralph Inge

QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000) QB_Killa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm glad I'm single stupid whores

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's ****ing him in the photocopy room during work.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.