cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

my entire school is on roids

in my school pro hormones have become like a casual and carefree thing, i play football and im one of the only kids on the team that doesnt cycle. Im definetally not small, infact im one of the best lifters on the team, but thats all because of extremely hard work and regulating me diet. i start at strong side linebacker but now with every kid on my team doing these cycles im starting to feel pressured

any thoughts?

and its not just kids on my football team, there are tons of kids at my school who take cycles of pro hormones and go to there local gym, dont even play sports

im already bigger and stronger then most of these kids naturally but its tempting to take one of these supplements and get even sronger

UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UNC_Bball has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If staying natural is important, then don't take pro hormones. It's not like taking the pills automatically makes you strong either. You still have to work your ass off. So some jerk off isn't going to swallow some pills, not lift a finger, and take your position on the team.

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you assuming this just because they're big? or do they all just openly come out and say "Im on the juice"?

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no such thing as a magic pill keep workin hard and you'll be fine
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well if you do end up doing them please atleast research a little bit. i bet most of the kids in your school that are cycling PH's just bought the PH and are just taking the pills. i really doubt they are eating right, have proper support or PCT supplements. and you prolly are bigger and stronger than them cuz you have an idea of what you are doing. they prolly just think they take the pills and they get huge
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RollTide99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pro hormones

Originally Posted by Vinsanity32 View Post
    Are you assuming this just because they're big? or do they all just openly come out and say "Im on the juice"?
    First off, pro hormones and steroids are two different things, maybe not by a long shot but different regardless.

Second off, pro hormones OR steroids are no magic, Both take hard work and dedication still ( I know this because i know people who cycle both )

Finally, who gives a ****? they are hurting themselves taking it while they are still so young, so while they may have an edge right now, look into the future, and see who is better off health wise. I'd bet none of them do PCT

cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cubanmafia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vinsanity32 View Post
    noo ive talked to all them, the most common are m-drol and havoc, i know a few kids that have taken androstein even Dianabol, i definitely have done plenty of research on them i know all about pct's, serms, and support supps, and yeah i know im not really planning on taking anything like that it feels good when kids know that even though they have taken pro hormones im still putting up way more then them naturally.

Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000) Vinsanity32 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cubanmafia View Post
    noo ive talked to all them, the most common are m-drol and havoc, i know a few kids that have taken androstein even Dianabol, i definitely have done plenty of research on them i know all about pct's, serms, and support supps, and yeah i know im not really planning on taking anything like that it feels good when kids know that even though they have taken pro hormones im still putting up way more then them naturally.
    Nice bro. That's the way to do it.

voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000) voodoochild113 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RollTide99 View Post
    First off, pro hormones and steroids are two different things, maybe not by a long shot but different regardless.

Second off, pro hormones OR steroids are no magic, Both take hard work and dedication still ( I know this because i know people who cycle both )

Finally, who gives a ****? they are hurting themselves taking it while they are still so young, so while they may have an edge right now, look into the future, and see who is better off health wise. I'd bet none of them do PCT
    They're nearly the same thing

Originally Posted by RollTide99 View Post

yeahh i know they are different but both with the same concept, i dont hear much about steroids its really the pro hormones that everyone is taking, and yes any kid who takes that stuff and thinks they dont have to work hard is just an idiot

yeah ive heard of plenty of kids who dont take pct's or think that just taking something like novadex means they are safe

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeahh i know they are different but both with the same concept, i dont hear much about steroids its really the pro hormones that everyone is taking, and yes any kid who takes that stuff and thinks they dont have to work hard is just an idiot

yeah ive heard of plenty of kids who dont take pct's or think that just taking something like novadex means they are safe
    thats cuz swallowing a pill is easier than putting a needle in your butt
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

Originally Posted by kaoslegend View Post
    thats cuz swallowing a pill is easier than putting a needle in your butt
    this is true, ive heard that it is safer to use injections rather then take the pills if its done correctly

at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) at1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey man just eat a ton, and lift hard. I was in the same shoes. I am only 19 and everyone seems to be juicing. I have been accused my self, but i have never used. Just keep up the good work.

Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.oh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same at my old school. it doesnt help that complete nutritions main products are phs. they will walk into their store wanting to get big and be sent out with a cycle. i know some pretty small kids taking phs thinking that will make them huge without eating right, lifting heavy, etc.

sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10) sneekz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this is true, ive heard that it is safer to use injections rather then take the pills if its done correctly
    pills run through the liver, and extremely toxic. gains are also less and harder to keep from pills only; so i've heard.

CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in my school pro hormones have become like a casual and carefree thing, i play football and im one of the only kids on the team that doesnt cycle. Im definetally not small, infact im one of the best lifters on the team, but thats all because of extremely hard work and regulating me diet. i start at strong side linebacker but now with every kid on my team doing these cycles im starting to feel pressured

any thoughts?

and its not just kids on my football team, there are tons of kids at my school who take cycles of pro hormones and go to there local gym, dont even play sports

im already bigger and stronger then most of these kids naturally but its tempting to take one of these supplements and get even sronger

Wow, I really don't know what to say, other then the usage amount where you live and I live are completely different, or at least the honesty of the team.

beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100) beastm0de is not very well liked. (-100)
    Its better to not do pro hormones so you can get it up. Forget pro hormones man. Those kids are forsure not smart enough to post cycle.

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sneekz View Post
    pills run through the liver, and extremely toxic. gains are also less and harder to keep from pills only; so i've heard.
    You've heard correctly.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball