Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Casein Protein on a Cut?

I have been taking a serving of ON casein protein before bed as well as in the morning. I account for the calories of the shakes. I was just wondering if this was smart, to take casein at night and in the morning on a cut?

As, i am taking in 2,400 calories. I am 5' 10" and around 178 lbs. Should this amount of calories suffice for a cut? Here is a picture of my current self. Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Goals to be completed by mid-2011
    1. Bench 320 - 11/20/2010 315
    2. Improve overall leg definition
    3. Complete a successful cut for summer

Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chunks7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kjairey View Post
    I have been taking a serving of ON casein protein before bed as well as in the morning. I account for the calories of the shakes. I was just wondering if this was smart, to take casein at night and in the morning on a cut?

As, i am taking in 2,400 calories. I am 5' 10" and around 178 lbs. Should this amount of calories suffice for a cut? Here is a picture of my current self. Thanks!
    i would assume it would be a good idea, since it will help you keep your muscle mass and is relatively low in calories

jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000)
    At night, I personally find it good because it provides your body fuel throughout the evening. I don't take casein during the day because I'd rather not have it slowly processed but as fast as possible. But if you account for the calories, I don't see why it would hurt. After a workout, I would probably do a regular non casein protein shake so your muscles get the protein much faster. Either that or eat real food that has protein.
    I Rep back always. Put it in comment.

500+ will 100% get repped back.

Life Progress

Started: 279lb 43% body fat
    1st Cut: 191lb 16% body fat
    1st Bulk: 231lb 26% body fat
    2010 Summer Cut: 193 10% body fat
    Bulking Currently 202 13% body fat.

kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10) kjairey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jay24k View Post
    At night, I personally find it good because it provides your body fuel throughout the evening. I don't take casein during the day because I'd rather not have it slowly processed but as fast as possible. But if you account for the calories, I don't see why it would hurt. After a workout, I would probably do a regular non casein protein shake so your muscles get the protein much faster. Either that or eat real food that has protein.
    Thanks for the detail. Repped.

schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) schmalzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never had a problem cutting while taking casein, even though it has extra carbs.
    Team Celtics.

schmalzilla.com - Website / Print Creation

Follow me on Twitter - @SCHMALZILLA

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    take it at night right before you go to bed

btw...ON casein is SOOOOO GOOOOOOD
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't buy into people telling you it just sits there and turns to fat or anything like that. Excess calories make you gain fat, not the timing of when you consume them. Casein shakes, as well as cottage cheese are great pre-bed snacks.

nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeap it helps persevere muscles i heard. Plus i also take 1/s a scoop for my snack x 2 a day.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions."

nareshnaresh.com
    ^^Godsite^^

http://nareshontrack.wordpress.com/

2Bthaguy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Bthaguy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    casein is deadly its like an ivy drip of protein to your muscles all night while you sleep and only has 3g of carbs per scoop so i dont know what the above poster is talking about extra carbs for.
    Jan 12 - 279.9 lbs
    Jan 19 - 275.7 lbs (-4.2)
    Jan 26 - 271.7 lbs (-8.2)
    Feb 2 - lbs
    Feb 9 - lbs
    Feb 16 - lbs
    Feb 23 - lbs
    Mar 2 - lbs
    Mar 9 - lbs
    Mar 16 - lbs
    Mar 23 - lbs
    Mar 30 - lbs
    Mar 6 - lbs (cut done)

Originally Posted by Ben6485 View Post

I know! It tastes way better than any other protein i have encountered. It keeps me full til lunch during work if i take it for breakfast as well.

Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Don't buy into people telling you it just sits there and turns to fat or anything like that. Excess calories make you gain fat, not the timing of when you consume them. Casein shakes, as well as cottage cheese are great pre-bed snacks.
    Thanks for the input. I have always heard the myth about the timing of eating before bed could be detrimental to keeping slim.

Originally Posted by 2Bthaguy23 View Post
    casein is deadly its like an ivy drip of protein to your muscles all night while you sleep and only has 3g of carbs per scoop so i dont know what the above poster is talking about extra carbs for.
    Ha, that IV drip picture got me thinking. That would be a funny scene. Maybe we should market a drip of protein, that would be something!

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know! It tastes way better than any other protein i have encountered. It keeps me full til lunch during work if i take it for breakfast as well.

Thanks for the input. I have always heard the myth about the timing of eating before bed could be detrimental to keeping slim.

Ha, that IV drip picture got me thinking. That would be a funny scene. Maybe we should market a drip of protein, that would be something!

Hey man! The casein before bed is a great idea, i do a ON choc shake or cottage cheese before bed every night. Cutting or bulking it's essential. In the morning I would do a basic whey shake in some milk (milk is 80% casein, 20% whey) so you get some slow digesting proteins to help you feel full but also the whey to get your muscles primed and metabolism going for the day.

Hope this helps.
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    Hey man! The casein before bed is a great idea, i do a ON choc shake or cottage cheese before bed every night. Cutting or bulking it's essential. In the morning I would do a basic whey shake in some milk (milk is 80% casein, 20% whey) so you get some slow digesting proteins to help you feel full but also the whey to get your muscles primed and metabolism going for the day.

Hope this helps.
    I never thought of having both. That's a pretty good idea. I have 4 eggs, and oats with my casein shake. Is the protein in the eggs fast or slow absorbing?

jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000) jay24k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whey is the fastest absorbing, followed by egg, followed by casein.
    I Rep back always. Put it in comment.

500+ will 100% get repped back.

Life Progress

Started: 279lb 43% body fat
    1st Cut: 191lb 16% body fat
    1st Bulk: 231lb 26% body fat
    2010 Summer Cut: 193 10% body fat
    Bulking Currently 202 13% body fat.

UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNIVERSITYofHUGE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I never thought of having both. That's a pretty good idea. I have 4 eggs, and oats with my casein shake. Is the protein in the eggs fast or slow absorbing?
    to be a little more elaborate than the post above, whey is fast absorbing, egg is medium and casien is slow. Good source of all proteins if you go with the above stated breakfast with the oats!
    ~Pain is Temporary, living a goal you accomplished will last a Lifetime~

Channel that hate and take it out on the weights!

Prove your worth a damn.-DJohnson

everytime you reach a goal you'll set a new one-Ehmien

mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mightydustloop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on a cut. I take it at nite. IN cottage cheese and peanut butter no less. Go for it. I can't sleep on an empty stomach. Maybe stay away from the UP2.0 or MMilk since it has unnecessary calories, but if it's still under your caloric ceiling whatever.

No need to take it in the morning though. You're completely dry. Whey is better in the morning. I'm usually starved so I do whey plus oats. If you make a blend make it less than half casein.

Originally Posted by mightydustloop View Post
    I'm on a cut. I take it at nite. IN cottage cheese and peanut butter no less. Go for it. I can't sleep on an empty stomach. Maybe stay away from the UP2.0 or MMilk since it has unnecessary calories, but if it's still under your caloric ceiling whatever.

No need to take it in the morning though. You're completely dry. Whey is better in the morning. I'm usually starved so I do whey plus oats. If you make a blend make it less than half casein.
    Do you mix your whey with your oats?

bodybuilder510 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Casein is best at night before bed. That's all. Whey in the mornings and whenever to supplement your diet. Food first! Lol

balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) balkp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey im vegetarian and casein is a bread and butter supplement for my cuts
    you should use it pre-bed especially to hold you over the night and especially if you do morning cardio. In the morning just use a scoop of whey. I take a scoop of unflavored casein and half a scoop of whey before bed and drink 2 shakes of .5 scoop whey .5 scoop casein through out the day. Casein is really filling so its awesome during the day to cut cravings...and if you want try looking into bulk casein i get over a 100 scoops for 30$ and you can just throw in some flavored whey and it tastes fine

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)

i know im gonna get flamed for this but, you dont need that much protein on a cut since the goal is just retaining muscle (and not building muscle). IMO ditch it because food protein will stay with u longer anyways.

Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sick96stang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gooseguy312 View Post
    i know im gonna get flamed for this but, you dont need that much protein on a cut since the goal is just retaining muscle (and not building muscle). IMO ditch it because food protein will stay with u longer anyways.
    I've never met anybody who goes on a cut and says "man I sure don't want to build muscle I just want to maintain". I've heard both sides of the camp some say you can gain muscle while on a cut some say you can't so I would plan my protein intake in hopes of building muscle not just maintaining. I'm also interested to know the thought process behind food protein staying with you longer?
    Magicmatt: "Robert Horry's on court performance is better than Lebron James."

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ben6485 View Post

ON Banana casein is soo yumm.
    I take a scoop at night time in a coffee mug and add 1/3 cup of water
    and mix in 1tsp natural peanut butter and mix.
    Microwave for approx 1 minute on low setting, its a sludge and it soo yum. try it !

I used to have a scoop in my oats in the morning too, but I have switched to whey for faster protein absorption. As long as it fits into your macro I say go ahead..I do.
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!

csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) csbrown147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would say that is very smart. You body needs to eat in order to build muscle and the process of building muscle burn calories. So the casein will help feed your muscles why you sleep, which in theory helps you burn more calories. Good Luck.
    Do Work!!!

Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ferios is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Casein would be a good idea...if you can stomache it. Whatever you do though, do not buy GNC brand.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sick96stang View Post
    I've never met anybody who goes on a cut and says "man I sure don't want to build muscle I just want to maintain". I've heard both sides of the camp some say you can gain muscle while on a cut some say you can't so I would plan my protein intake in hopes of building muscle not just maintaining. I'm also interested to know the thought process behind food protein staying with you longer?
    do you feel more full after eating a can of tunafish/lean steak or drinking a protein shake? thats wat i meant by it.

SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by souperpump View Post
    The casein before bed is a great idea, i do a ON choc shake or cottage cheese before bed every night. In the morning I would do a basic whey shake in some milk (milk is 80% casein, 20% whey) so you get some slow digesting proteins to help you feel full but also the whey to get your muscles primed and metabolism going for the day.
    I do the same thing, two servings of ON 100% casein at night before before, and then one serving of ON 100% casein and one serving of EAS Premium Protein (whey blend) together in the morning. I usually use 8 oz of milk and another 8 oz of water.

I also take one serving of whey before and another serving after the gym.

Originally Posted by SKRJPR99 View Post
    I do the same thing, two servings of ON 100% casein at night before before, and then one serving of ON 100% casein and one serving of EAS Premium Protein (whey blend) together in the morning. I usually use 8 oz of milk and another 8 oz of water.

I also take one serving of whey before and another serving after the gym.
    That's alot of shakes. and alot of $! damn. i don't think i could afford that type of diet. ha ha ha

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's OK as long as you put into consideration your total calorie intake for the day. I eat 2 cups of low fat cottage cheese with 1oz of walnuts before bed.

SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKRJPR99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's alot of shakes. and alot of $! damn. i don't think i could afford that type of diet. ha ha ha
    Casein at night, and a shake before and after gym are all that's really necessary. I like the one in the morning because I don't want to spend time cooking eggs, oatmeal, etc. before work.

mbjackson2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ferios View Post
    Casein would be a good idea...if you can stomache it. Whatever you do though, do not buy GNC brand.
    What is the problem with GNC brand Casein? It compares very closely to ON Casein except that the GNC brand actually has a slightly higher amino profile.

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Casein is a marketing gimmick, if you enjoy the taste than keep drinking it.

It takes 12 hours for protein to digest.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise