Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32
    Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Arsenalawi View Post
    I've read 2.0 and 3.0 and damn, I gotta say incredible effort. Seriously hats off to you sir.
    I've already started a thread on BP forums for my journal, my excitement is at its peak now!
    I've understood pretty much everything, just need to review those workout plans one more time and from then on I'll take it week by week.
    One final note: With the release of Mass Pro Synthagen (review below), the table has been cleared for The Blueprint Meteoric.

Mass Pro Synthagen Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=synthagen

Skia123:

"I follow the Blueprint program for almost 2 years now and I always have the same result. Constant Gains! So when the same guy put in line this supplement I didn’t hesitate to buy it. In first I intended to give this product a full week of test before review it but after only 1 w/out I think I am ready.

I was taking a 2 week break from gym so usually I start with a light program with light weights and I always get sore for 2-3 days. Yesterday I started my BP program with all my previous max weights. Poped 7 caps prior and 7 after.

Today I feel NONE, No sore at all!!!!

Nothing I have ever used before had made me feel this way. The recovery is incredible to the point I wonder if I did something wrong in my w/out. I suggest to anyone who wants improved recovery to give it a try..."

Pending resolution of some personal matters, The Meteoric will be "what's next" - for The Blueprint Army...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So many great reviews prompted me to buy the BP a few minutes ago.
    Really excited about starting it, just waiting for the PDF now to start reading!
    Great news, for those of you who like reading hardcopy...

I'm working closely with a publisher now to bring forth a consolidated print version of BOTH 2.0 and 3.0. Hopefully, you'll see it available soon...

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Great news, for those of you who like reading hardcopy...

I'm working closely with a publisher now to bring forth a consolidated print version of BOTH 2.0 and 3.0. Hopefully, you'll see it available soon...
    UPDATE: Consolidated hardcopy version of The Blueprint 2.0/3.0 should be available shortly. Working through a few particulars and this may include The Meteoric. If all goes well, something should be available around the first of the new year...

This is for "Justin" - I recently cleared my PM's...

Please PM me for the 15% off discount code on Synthagen, with FREE US shipping!

So many great reviews prompted me to buy the BP a few minutes ago.
    Really excited about starting it, just waiting for the PDF now to start reading!
    The BP Meteoric is out now...

With more to follow... :-)

Location: My heart is in Sydney, Australia ;) ... but leaving in, Québec, Canada
    alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000) alvin1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    The BP Meteoric is out now...

With more to follow... :-)
    What is that? I baught the blue print over a year ago but i have no try it yet, guilty i know
    TRAIN HARD...LIFE IS SHORT !

Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    What is that? I baught the blue print over a year ago but i have no try it yet, guilty i know
    The Blueprint Meteoric is the absolute fastest, drug free transformation program out there. It's predicated upon Tri-Phasic Energy System Training (TNT, for short). You rotate through a workout of each every week, meaning training that draws upon the ATP/PC pathway, the VO2 Max and Lactic Acid energy systems. More importantly, it's married to a diet designed to amplify the training. The end result is you come out of the chute in the best shape of your life, and it doesn't take long.

If nothing else I can say this: You SURE won't be bored with your training! It's the ultimate "shake it up" protocol. The brain and body both need new stimuli to progress, and The BP Meteoric delivers... :-)