Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The blueprint works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m sure most of you have heard of the BLUEPRINT by now, the e-book written by Mixelflick who posts right here on BB.com. I recently purchased the BP, and if you read my log, you know I had GREAT success with it!! But if not here’s a summary of what I accomplished in ONLY 7 weeks!!
    Bench max:
    B4 bp.. 265x1
    After bp.. 295x1

Squat max:
    B4 bp.. 330x1
    After bp..405x3!!
    That’s 30lbs on bench, and 75lbs on squat PLUS 2 reps!!! Needless to say I was BLOWN AWAY with the results!!!

How I found it, and where you can find it:

I was pretty flusterated at the time, I had just went threw a dirty bulk where I gained LOTS of fat, and looked really bloated, then I then I did crappy cut, and lost ALL the strength I gained during the bulk. I was looking to gain back some size and strength, without the extra chub. I had heard some good things about ecdysterone, but knew NOTHING about it. So I started researching, and asking questions. And quickly found Mixelflick answering a lot of my questions, and offering lots of advise. I learned that ecdy was an adaptogen, and required a certain style of training in order to reap the incredible benefits that it offers. Mix let me know he had written an e-book, that matched well with ecdy, and that it had proven to have lots of success when ran together. I was a little skeptical about buying a e-book, but was very interested in trying ecdy, and since ecdy isn’t cheap, I wanted to make sure if I was gonna buy it, that I would get the MOST I could out of it. Mix seemed like a nice enough guy, and with 35$ just being a drop in the bucket compared to the price of my stack, I figured what the hell, he seemed trust worthy, and had already helped me out a ton, I figured it was worth giving it a shot for 35$.. I thought you never know, maybe it will be worth it,……. and MAN WAS IT EVER!!!!!!..
    There’s actually a couple of ways to find it, here’s the easiest, click this link..
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html
    you can also PM me, Mixelflick, or any of the other BLUEPRINT believers I’m sure will post in this thread ..

What is it?
    It’s exactly what it sounds like, it’s a blueprint that you can use to base your training from… It gives you a solid foundation to build off of, and lays the framework you need out for you. It outlines everything from dieting, to training, to supplematation. It teaches you how to keep you body progressing threw 3 specific stages, in order to keep overall and long term progress moving forward towards your goals. Once you learn these stages, how to tell which stage you’re in, and when and how to progress to the next, there is really no limit to what you can accomplish. The BP can teach you how to get the most out of your time and efforts in the gym, and help you achieve your goals. There are no cookie cutter routines out there that work for everybody, we are all different, and we all have different needs and goals in mind, and the BP caters to that. The BLUEPRINT, is very versatile, and will work for anybody no matter what your goals, age, or needs may be. Believe me at the BP forums we have all sorts of people from younger to older, all kinds of different shapes and sizes, with all kinds of different needs and goals in mind, from beginner to very experienced, and everything in between. And you won’t find a single log over there, where somebody has made a complete run with the BP, that hasn’t made progress, and happy with there results!! Seriously it’s CRAZY over there, you can’t log on without reading about new PR’s in someone’s log!! I can’t even keep up with all the PR’s over there anymore!!!!!! I’ve never seen those 2 letters so much in my LIFE!!!!!!!

What to expect:

Lets start from the beginning, if you buy the BP expect to be overwhelmed, and a little confused at first. It contains TONS of info and research, and it takes a little while for it all to sink in. Expect to have LOTS of questions, and have everything you may have thought you knew, and had figured out challenged. But once you have had enough time to let it all sink in, and Rob has promptly answered all your questions, expect the days of plateaus and sticking points to come to an end. Expect the days of looking in magazines and internet forums for your next workout to be over. Expect the days of being flusterated because you are stuck in rut, and looking for the next hot supplement to bust threw a plateau, just to find out you wasted your money AGAIN to be over. And I’m not saying you don’t need supplements, there are LOTS of excellent very worth while supplements out there that will help make your run with the BP that much better, I bought a KILLER stack right here off BB.com, that played a big part in my gains, but I would of never got the FULL effects of there powerful benefits had it not been for the BP. So expect to learn how get the most outta your supplements, when and how to use them, and when not to use them. You can expect to see TONS of PR’s, and make gains that will rival the newbie gains you made when you first started!!!! In short the BP is gonna give you all the pieces of the puzzle, and teach you how to put them together to fit your personal needs in order to reach YOUR goals. You will become a part of a community to where you can continue to learn, share, and grow with fellow BP believers!!.... Expect to be BLOWN AWAY with your results, expect to find new confidence in yourself and your training, expect to keep raising the bar, and expect NOTHING less!!!

Why should you buy it:

Because you can gain YEARS of knowledge and experience from it in a matter of DAYS. Some of us may not even learn in a lifetime of training, what you can learn from the BP, it is cram packed with 25+ years of knowledge, research, and experience. It’s hard to pass up what would normally take you years and years of hard work, research, and experience to attain, for a MERE 35 bucks!! And only 35$ for something that is gonna last a LIFETIME!! I know most of us are would rather spend our money on a pill, or some pixie dust that is supposed to make us bigger, stronger, faster, but there is NO supplements out there, that are gonna deliver results for a lifetime like the BP will, little lone for only 35 BUCKS!!! I mean com’on if you’re gonna keep dumping money into supplements, don’t you at least owe to yourself to milk all the benefits they provide by knowing what your doing, and having a solid game plan that is PROVEN again and AGAIN to work? I know we have all said it at one time or another, ‘’ I wish I would’ve known then, what I know now’’. The BP can save you from saying it at least one time on down the road. You can know MORE now, than what you would know YEARS from now WITHOUT the help of the BP. You can take the knowledge you will gain from the BP, and use it FOREVER. You can build on that knowledge, and on down the road you wont have to think ‘’ if I’d a knew then’’, cause you can know it NOW!! No more looking for answers, you will know RIGHT where to find them!! You can learn from others and we can learn from you, and we will all learn together. … as we like to say over at the BP forums, come LEARN, SHARE, and GROW with us!!!

One of the BEST things you gain from the BLUEPRINT:

Is the support of ROB himself, there isn’t enough that can be said about this guy. You will NEVER meet a better guy in some internet forums IN YOUR LIFE. He is a genuine, and honest person who treats everyone equally and fairly. He is there to support and guide you, and make sure you get the most possible out of the BP. He answers any and all questions you may have, no matter how many you have, or how dumb you think they are, he makes sure ALL your questions are answered to your satisfaction. He does everything in his power, to make sure you understand, and are comfortable with what you are doing, to ensure you have a successful run with the BP, no matter how long it takes you to “ get it”. The guy really loves helping people succeed, and he is damn good at it. Do yourself a favor and get this guy on your side!!!

One last time here’s a link to where you can buy it:

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

Again if you have any questions feel free to ask them, I will help all I can without giving away any secrets. This is for real, no B.S., you wont find ANYONE that has given the BP an HONEST shot, going against anything I’ve said about it or Rob, GUARANTEED!!!

P.S I’d hurry up and buy it if I were you before Rob wises up, and up the annie!!........... jus saying
    <<<<THE BLUEPRINT WORKS!!!>>>>

OFFICIAL PUMP-BOL TESTER and runner of BOL's

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

"Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths, when you go through hardships, and decide not to surrender, that is strength.." *-Arnold Schwarzenegger*

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great results man! I'm on day 3 of famine right now, the workouts are brutal. What you said about MixelFlick is definitely true though, this is the best customer support I have ever gotten, period.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. And I'm grateful you've all made these kinds of gains, because I remember.... Remember how bad I wanted it but just didn't have the information. That's a crime, and neither that or any large amount of $ should separate you from your goals.

So the price won't be going up ...it's staying at $35 until V. 3.0 comes out. Times are tough and...I remember digging in the car seats for change.

I appreciate your kind words and will work harder to research, toy and tinker more in an effort to bring new, better information out to help people get the MOST out of these products we all use.

Because that little boy in my pic is my son; Nicholas Maximus. And I wanted to leave him better answers than just pills...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Blue print works, ofcourse! Mixelflick and his program is amazing..
    I will start on the 2.0 soon too.. with my next bols cycle most likely..
    can't wait it'll 3.0.. it's going to be amazing!
    Thank you Mixelflick for the great program!
    Doctorate in Brotology

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Turbo and before and after pics?

I'm still skeptical until I see definitive before and after photos from someone. Nothing against Mixelflick, but it's pretty easy to say you broke PR's etc.. on the internet. For instance, yesterday I benched 500lbs. See how easy that was?

sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    Turbo and before and after pics?

I'm still skeptical until I see definitive before and after photos from someone. Nothing against Mixelflick, but it's pretty easy to say you broke PR's etc.. on the internet. For instance, yesterday I benched 500lbs. See how easy that was?
    This. I am SERIOUSLY considering and am a click away from purchasing the Blueprint, but I need a little something to convince me fully such as pictures. Blueprint almost seems "too good to be true."
    Lose your life, just so you can find it.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fair enough.. I think Turbo, Dracomuscle and others were going to have pics up soon.

I actually love the skeptics, because many of them have gone on to become the biggest "Blueprint Believers"...
    Last edited by Mixelflick; 05-17-2010 at 04:48 PM.

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000) ossumday1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Fair enough.. I think Turbo, Dracomuscle and others were going to have pics up soon.

I actually love the skeptics, because many of them have gone on to become the biggest "Blueprint Believers"...
    Is there a comprehensive list of Blueprint reviews/logs on bb.com anywhere?

I keep trying to put that together, but the links go out of date fast.. Here' a short list of people that can speak to it and their experiences with BP and me:

-MSR9889-
    Persch889
    Turboflex
    Gymrat53
    DaCookie
    Bane (has seen it, unsure if he's used it)
    jcwang
    Marcodeniro
    Ironterminator
    ZB126

I don't like putting words in anyone's mouth, so please consult them. Each of these guys has either seen it, used it or has experience with some facet of it. Most of them have poured their blood and guts into it and it's returned in spades. And well it should. People should absolutely get a bigger return on their investment. Every time. This might not be my "real" job, but I for damn sure live, eat, sleep and breathe it.

Grateful it comes across..

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for photos!

TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TURBOFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is the best i can do on pics for now, I never got to take any with a descent camera, so phone pics will have to do......

1st pic is my dirty bulk pic and was taken at the end of last year, a few months before I started the BP..

2nd pic was taken at the beginning of february, after I tried to cut, I had just bought the BP, and it was a few weeks before I started my first run..

3rd pic was taken at about 4 weeks into the BP..

4th pic was taken at about 7 weeks into the BP, and at the end of the feast..

Hopefully on my next run I can get some better pics, I have some with a good camera from last summer, and need to get some of this summer, i was just looking at the ones from the end of last summer, HOLY HELL I've gotten LOTS BIGGER!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TURBOFLEX; 05-17-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

"Strength does not come from winning, your struggles develop your strengths, when you go through hardships, and decide not to surrender, that is strength.." *-Arnold Schwarzenegger*

lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2nd pic -> 4th pic..

Dang brah.., you look HUGE! (no homo - but srs)
    Doctorate in Brotology

Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    2nd pic -> 4th pic..

Dang brah.., you look HUGE! (no homo - but srs)
    yeah, as you can tell if you read my log, I was getting HAMMERED with PR's, I have NEVER gained strength like that B4, I'm tellin yea, my joints still hurt!! I had no choice but to grow!!

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

Originally Posted by TURBOFLEX View Post
    yeah, as you can tell if you read my log, I was getting HAMMERED with PR's, I have NEVER gained strength like that B4, I'm tellin yea, my joints still hurt!! I had no choice but to grow!!
    Haha, i might run the TL stack + Blue Print.. hopefully by next month or-so..
    i'll update on this.. but very excited
    Doctorate in Brotology

Haha, i might run the TL stack + Blue Print.. hopefully by next month or-so..
    i'll update on this.. but very excited
    TL stack compliments the BP nicely, no doubt that wasnt the last time I'll put those two togather and kick some A$$!!!!!!!!!

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

here's a link to my log with the BP + TL for anyone interested:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122952071

Ridin' the GAIN TRAIN!!!

TL stack compliments the BP nicely, no doubt that wasnt the last time I'll put those two togather and kick some A$$!!!!!!!!!
    Yup, agree
    Doctorate in Brotology

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How much of this is not common sense? Will this help if I haven't even come near a plateau? Can this tell me something that a seasoned bodybuilder cannot (my mom)?

Looks interesting, but it seems this is a package deal---> you need an ecdy + BP to really see stuff happen. Or maybe to "reap the all the benefits" would be a better way to word it.

I mean this is summer and I can dedicate a lot of time to working out and diet, so I mean now would be the time for me to get a serious program going to "reap all the benefits" of my lack of needing to do anything

sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is the best i can do on pics for now, I never got to take any with a descent camera, so phone pics will have to do......

1st pic is my dirty bulk pic and was taken at the end of last year, a few months before I started the BP..

2nd pic was taken at the beginning of february, after I tried to cut, I had just bought the BP, and it was a few weeks before I started my first run..

3rd pic was taken at about 4 weeks into the BP..

4th pic was taken at about 7 weeks into the BP, and at the end of the feast..

Hopefully on my next run I can get some better pics, I have some with a good camera from last summer, and need to get some of this summer, i was just looking at the ones from the end of last summer, HOLY HELL I've gotten LOTS BIGGER!!
    There is a significant gain in muscle mass from the 2nd to 3rd pic. 4th pic you look like you got a lot more defined/cut while retaining the mass. If you are typical of Blueprint results, then I am sold...

Originally Posted by sanugz View Post
    There is a significant gain in muscle mass from the 2nd to 3rd pic. 4th pic you look like you got a lot more defined/cut while retaining the mass. If you are typical of Blueprint results, then I am sold...
    There is also a money back guarantee..
    Everyone who bought the program recommends it..
    Doctorate in Brotology

j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. And I'm grateful you've all made these kinds of gains, because I remember.... Remember how bad I wanted it but just didn't have the information. That's a crime, and neither that or any large amount of $ should separate you from your goals.

So the price won't be going up ...it's staying at $35 until V. 3.0 comes out. Times are tough and...I remember digging in the car seats for change.

I appreciate your kind words and will work harder to research, toy and tinker more in an effort to bring new, better information out to help people get the MOST out of these products we all use.

Because that little boy in my pic is my son; Nicholas Maximus. And I wanted to leave him better answers than just pills...

Im sold on the ebook cant wait to start my Blueprint workout.

Great Feeback !!!!!

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im really thinking about trying this. oh by the way lovehasrisen we live like 20 min from eachother we should workout some time brah
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) j2smile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here's a link to my log with the BP + TL for anyone interested:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122952071

Thanks for sharing Blueprint workout with us. I will buy the ebook hoping will be close your
    gain. Great write up!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by j2smile View Post
    Thanks for sharing Blueprint workout with us. I will buy the ebook hoping will be close your
    gain. Great write up!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by j2smile View Post
    Im sold on the ebook cant wait to start my Blueprint workout.

Great Feeback !!!!!
    Great decision guys!
    You guys will love the Blue Print workout program.
    MixelFlick will help you all the way to buff-ness..

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    im really thinking about trying this. oh by the way lovehasrisen we live like 20 min from eachother we should workout some time brah
    Oh hey brah, where do you live?
    Doctorate in Brotology

sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandaddiction will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am about to buy but when does V3 come out?

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh hey brah, where do you live?
    yorba linda man. seriously like <20 min away haha
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by sandaddiction View Post
    I am about to buy but when does V3 come out?
    Not 100% sure, but i think blue print users get v3 for free
    Doctorate in Brotology

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Purplekoolaid View Post
    How much of this is not common sense? Will this help if I haven't even come near a plateau? Can this tell me something that a seasoned bodybuilder cannot (my mom)?

Looks interesting, but it seems this is a package deal---> you need an ecdy + BP to really see stuff happen. Or maybe to "reap the all the benefits" would be a better way to word it.

I mean this is summer and I can dedicate a lot of time to working out and diet, so I mean now would be the time for me to get a serious program going to "reap all the benefits" of my lack of needing to do anything
    both the program and the supplements work independently of one another, and they work well..pairing them just guarantees that you have a solid training program and quality supplementation.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purplekoolaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the reply. I'll keep it in the back of my mind if I make too much money doing yard work lol

Damn Turbo, nice work!

I was expecting to see increased LBM. What you achieved though is very significant insofar as keeping bodyfat quite low while doing so. The 1RM gains speak for themselves. There is nothing subjective about putting 30lbs on your bench press and 75 on your squat for 2 more reps

The Blueprint 3.0 will be out shortly after the first of the year. Consistent with my prior practice, all 2.0 customers will receive 3.0 for FREE prior to the price increasing. I'm estimating a 20+ page update with all new information. It'll be rock solid too, building upon the results seen here. No small feat but I'm making progress.

Lastly, what Rodzilla said is absolutely true. On their own, any of the following will yield results when added to your current program:

EBOL

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/thermo/ebol.html

CBOL

http://search3.bodybuilding.com/prod...restrict=store

BIOFORGE

http://search3.bodybuilding.com/prod...restrict=store

I take no favor. I do not sell supplements, nor do I get one penny from any supp company. My sole concern is that you obtain great results from The Blueprint and I have every confidence that you will.

Final point: Thermolife/Biotiva aren't even mentioned in the book. In fact, the book recommends a little known competing product line. Imagine my surprise then, when both Bane (Thermolife) and The Huge (Biotiva) came out and put their stamp on it. Thermo in particular extended an invitation and hosts me on their forum.

Class acts and I'm pleased to say that both my customers and theirs are benefiting tremendously....