Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100)

Resetting your love button: physical

I know everyone has been through this before. Have you ever gotten to the point where you were either having so much sex, or masturbating so much, that the sh*t just didn't do it for you anymore? Well, this never happened to me with sex, but I think my vibrator is undermining it's own purpose. It's a jackrabbit. I swear, the first time I used it I came in like 2 minutes. For a while it was great, it gave me that really strong tingling sensation (a sort of burn if you will, but a good one), but after a while it just wasn't doing it anymore (this happened over a period of months). I kept telling myself to wait maybe a week and let my stuff reset then try it again so I could get the full sensation again, but I just couldn't resist. I googled some stuff about it but most experts say you can't permanently numb your lady bits through stimulation. I say bullsh*t. I'm not crazy. Whereas it used to take 2 minutes it now takes 20+ minutes. And on top of that, it's addictive. I recently took a break from it when my cycle came down. I waited maybe four days and I noticed a definite improvement, but it still wasn't like new. I'm going to try to stretch it out further this time, like two weeks if I can bear it.

Have any of you ever laid off of playing with yourself because you were numbing your stuff? How did it work out?

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by byebyeboyfriend View Post
    I know everyone has been through this before. Have you ever gotten to the point where you were either having so much sex, or masturbating so much, that the sh*t just didn't do it for you anymore? Well, this never happened to me with sex, but I think my vibrator is undermining it's own purpose. It's a jackrabbit. I swear, the first time I used it I came in like 2 minutes. For a while it was great, it gave me that really strong tingling sensation (a sort of burn if you will, but a good one), but after a while it just wasn't doing it anymore (this happened over a period of months). I kept telling myself to wait maybe a week and let my stuff reset then try it again so I could get the full sensation again, but I just couldn't resist. I googled some stuff about it but most experts say you can't permanently numb your lady bits through stimulation. I say bullsh*t. I'm not crazy. Whereas it used to take 2 minutes it now takes 20+ minutes. And on top of that, it's addictive. I recently took a break from it when my cycle came down. I waited maybe four days and I noticed a definite improvement, but it still wasn't like new. I'm going to try to stretch it out further this time, like two weeks if I can bear it.

Have any of you ever laid off of playing with yourself because you were numbing your stuff? How did it work out?
    lol strong troll. you need to quit masturbating for more than 2 weeks since we all know no one wants sex with you
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100) byebyeboyfriend is not very well liked. (-100)

Question

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    lol strong troll. you need to quit masturbating for more than 2 weeks since we all know no one wants sex with you
    And what are you getting out of this? Sad that some people thrive on negativity. Isn't there something better you could be doing? Why are you wasting your time on me?

??

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)

my fap sessions go on for 10+ mins everytime

you're probly just a 1 minute man. Sex is supposed to last long and so is masturbation no worries.

Originally Posted by muhuwahaha View Post

you're probly just a 1 minute man. Sex is supposed to last long and so is masturbation no worries.
    I didn't have this problem with sex. It would take about 15 minutes and after that it would come in waves. But sex is a good experience all around. But with masturbation you're pretty much just trying to get it over with, wouldn't you agree?

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

my fap sessions are as short as I can make them. the 3 minute clips are about all it takes, sometimes 2 of them, but hardly ever 3. I know what it takes to get me off.
    10k+

muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500) muhuwahaha is not very helpful. (-500)
    I didn't have this problem with sex. It would take about 15 minutes and after that it would come in waves. But sex is a good experience all around. But with masturbation you're pretty much just trying to get it over with, wouldn't you agree?
    my fap sessions last that long because after 10 mins or so I lose my arousal control.

don't control your arousal during masturbation and it'll feel better than regular masturbation and sometimes almost as good as sex

trying to "get it over with" also counts as arousal control
    Last edited by muhuwahaha; 05-18-2010 at 07:20 PM.

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my fap sessions last that long because after 10 mins or so I lose my arousal control.

don't control your arousal during masturbation and it'll feel better than regular masturbation and sometimes almost as good as sex

I just feel like I have battery acid in my nuts and I absolutely need it out of me as fast as possible. When the urge hits me, I can be anywhere, a mall, at work, anywhere and I will have to run to the bathroom to get it the F out of me! For this, I've learned to fap with vigor and fury. Vigor and Fury, bro! Vigor and fury!
    10k+

I'm not sure I'm understanding you.

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    I just feel like I have battery acid in my nuts and I absolutely need it out of me as fast as possible. When the urge hits me, I can be anywhere, a mall, at work, anywhere and I will have to run to the bathroom to get it the F out of me! For this, I've learned to fap with vigor and fury. Vigor and Fury, bro! Vigor and fury!
    Wow. I have thought about it when at work but then I just put it out of my mind.

That's another bad thing about doing it too much. It seemes as thought I'm constantly aroused. Not now because I last did it two days ago after a four day break, but when I'm doing it too much, there is a constant tingling. It's annoying.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you.
    basically masturbate when you're horny but not with the purpose of cumming

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Um, I've never had this issue. Doing it myself or getting it done to me. Always feels good man.

Originally Posted by fukc View Post
    Um, I've never had this issue. Doing it myself or getting it done to me. Always feels good man.
    Do you user a vibrator or just your fingers? Not to get too personal but I'm thinking the vibrator is just to strong to use for long periods and it's numbing me up. I've never used just my hands or gotten myself off without some type of vibrator.

fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fukc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you user a vibrator or just your fingers? Not to get too personal but I'm thinking the vibrator is just to strong to use for long periods and it's numbing me up. I've never used just my hands or gotten myself off without some type of vibrator.
    I switch it up.

basically masturbate when you're horny but not with the purpose of cumming
    I suppose I see what you're saying but there's nothing particularly enjoyable about being laid up with a vibrator. I get frustrated. Unlike with sex which is enjoyable because of the interpersonal connection and I can pretty much keep going indefinitely...well, until it starts to hurt.

I switch it up.
    That's what I think I'll do--try other methods besides vibration. The routine is getting so old.

I suppose I see what you're saying but there's nothing particularly enjoyable about being laid up with a vibrator. I get frustrated. Unlike with sex which is enjoyable because of the interpersonal connection and I can pretty much keep going indefinitely...well, until it starts to hurt.
    Well I haven't had sex in like a year, so what I do is good enough.

damn

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    my fap sessions are as short as I can make them. the 3 minute clips are about all it takes, sometimes 2 of them, but hardly ever 3. I know what it takes to get me off.
    x2.

sounds like you're not really enjoying sex for the physical pleasure it gives but rather because of interpersonal connection.

just start having lots of NSA until you get to know the physical pleasures.

sounds like you're not really enjoying sex for the physical pleasure it gives but rather because of interpersonal connection.

just start having lots of NSA until you get to know the physical pleasures.
    Oh I know the physical pleasures. Trust me. It doesn't even feel the same. Sex gives you vaginal orgasms (from the G spot) while external vibrators give clitoral orgasms. I've had a vaginal orgasm once with my jackrabbit. It get's old.

Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) Squid4Lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    omfg. lulz at this thread.
    ★ USMC ★ Just the Tip of the Spear ★ cVc ★ ZX6R ★

Seattle Seahawks

OEF x 2

Originally Posted by Squid4Lyfe View Post
    omfg. lulz at this thread.
    Do share, Squidward! That's what this section is for! I know you must have hit a rut somewhere along the road.

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    I once spent two weeks in a one room cabin with my girlfriend and her religious family. No touchy-touchy at all.

By the end of it I was so desperate to get off that I'd even put up with listening to your rambling bull**** afterward if it meant I got a nut.

I'm not sure if this answers your question, but you're a stupid b*tch.

PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PigFelcher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hiimzac View Post
    I once spent two weeks in a one room cabin with my girlfriend and her religious family. No touchy-touchy at all.

By the end of it I was so desperate to get off that I'd even put up with listening to your rambling bull**** afterward if it meant I got a nut.

winrar

jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakeiscol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was gonna rep you OP cause i think i remember you having a FF7 vid in ur sig, but now its not there so im not goign to

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First time I used my rampant rabbit, it was literally less than a minute. Now it takes longer, sometimes 10 minutes, but so what? I can still cum from sex so I'm not really bothered. I think its normal to get a bit used to your vibrator. It's never gonna be as good as sex.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont you have a bf?

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by hiimzac View Post

You're a loser.