Djwaters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Leg pain continues

hey,
    well first let me start by telling you about my background.
    I am 20 , in the U.s. army stationed in korea.
    Any ways I have been in the army about a year in septemeber. We constantly do runs 3-4 miles, and we use to do up to 10 miles or so in basic. Well i figured after all these months my legs would get to the point that a few miles wouldn't affect me. But its not the case. The pain isn't horrible, but its really just tiring to know it always comes back after a 4 mile jog. I like to think of myself as athletic and in shape. Im 5' 10'' at 18% body fat. I run a 11 minute 20 second 2 mile. But after i run my 2 miles for a pt test my legs feel completely ruined. For a week or so it will hurt to walk anywhere. Is this normal to always slightly- mildy be in pain? If i dont go pt for a week the pain is completely gone, but once we do pt again it'll come back
    *Id relate the pain to when u haven't done squats in a long time, then you do them and u feel like u cant walk for a week.

- Is this normal!

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would go get it checked out by a doctor and see if you got some stress fractures or sprains er somethin. Also try buying some new shoes & fixin your running form. Stretch regularly everyday.
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

Real World Boxing Advice djartek's Avatar
    djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djartek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=466956291

Try to fix your running form and concentrate on running on the balls of your feet and not on your heels. Also get some minimalistic running shoes if they allow you to wear running shoes that is! The less cushion the better.
    Youtube.com/PalacBoxing
    I'll answer your boxing and combat questions. Just PM me
    "Patience, persistence, determination, and an unstoppable drive to be better than yesterday."

Djwaters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thx for all the replys. I am extremely surprised to be readign yall opinion though. I still feel very athletic and i can still run mad fast. Didn't think anybody would say stuff like that.
    man this really is a shocker for me lol. I thought id hear "its normal".
    well thank you for the replys, im gonna seriously consider going to the doctors if it worsens.
    thx again

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You say it is like doing squats for the first time in awhile.

You also say you will run 4 miles, then do nothing for a week, then do it again and wonder why your legs are sore.

...... does anyone else see the problem (or lack of any real problem) with this?
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493