Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cheap Canadian Supplements

GNC used to price match all of my supplements from bodybuilding.com but they just recently put a stop to price matching prices from the U.S, so now i'm gonna have to go back to paying ridiculous prices at GNC, unless I can find a cheap Canadian site with prices similar to bodybuilding.com. Does anyone know of a Canadian website with reallly cheap ($) supplements?

PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're not allowed to talk about other sites here - besides, you're not going to find a site cheaper than bb.com for Canada. Trust me, I've looked.
    PRM - Off-Season and Competition Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140058233

duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duuuwork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im in canada too, jsut use bb.com.....cant beat their prices

Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kusie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PRMachine View Post
    You're not allowed to talk about other sites here - besides, you're not going to find a site cheaper than bb.com for Canada. Trust me, I've looked.
    Whoops.

Well this is awful news. I gotta find some sorta loophole in overpriced suppy's or i'm gonna be broke!

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bodybuilding.com recently made their express service cheaper. I'd hit that up...even with the higher shipping costs it's more worth it than any Canadian site.

r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50) r_french will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kusie View Post
    Whoops.

Well this is awful news. I gotta find some sorta loophole in overpriced suppy's or i'm gonna be broke!
    I think the over regulation of supplements in Canada makes them pretty expensive. Seems that most people prefer to pay the higher shipping rates and order from here.

chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chachi1984 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the guys at gnc told me he would price match, but i didnt get into it with him. how did you get them to price match bb.com. what did you have to do and before the guy told me that i never thought that they did price match. did they match the price without considering the shipping???
    Last edited by chachi1984; 05-16-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for whey I rather buy from canadian sites

the volume deals + free shipping makes it a better deal imo

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kusie View Post
    GNC used to price match all of my supplements from bodybuilding.com but they just recently put a stop to price matching prices from the U.S, so now i'm gonna have to go back to paying ridiculous prices at GNC, unless I can find a cheap Canadian site with prices similar to bodybuilding.com. Does anyone know of a Canadian website with reallly cheap ($) supplements?
    Something in particular your looking for?

Registered User terminal_stasis's Avatar
    terminal_stasis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BB.com is pretty cheap for most things, even with shipping (I payed $75 shipping for 5 boxes worth of supps, 93.7lbs).

Originally Posted by chachi1984 View Post
    the guys at gnc told me he would price match, but i didnt get into it with him. how did you get them to price match bb.com. what did you have to do and before the guy told me that i never thought that they did price match. did they match the price without considering the shipping???
    Well, sales were pretty low at the store i go to, so the owner said to price match from anywhere just to boost sales. And they didn't consider the shipping, they just sold it at the before-shipping price.

Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Something in particular your looking for?
    Nothing really in particular, but the items that usually come up on my shopping list include NO2, creatine and protein powder.