Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dmacfour's BodySpace

How do I beat this girl at her own game? (long post)

Aight guys so here is a very condensed version of the situation so far (I'll be writing cliffs for people who don't have a long attention span):

I’ve liked this girl for well over a year, but it never worked out because we weren’t both single at the same time until this semester. I assumed she thought of me as just a friend, but wanted to tell her how I feel anyways. I did, and she gave me a very vague answer. She didn’t say we were just friends; she said something like;” I’m in a bad place right now, maybe sometime in the future, don’t wait for me.” I was like, “If you trying to let me down nice, don’t. Be blunt with me.” She said she was and I accepted that she didn’t want to date.

So this week I was telling her about this girl my friend and his GF are trying to hook me up with, and she was like, “I don’t know why, but I get jealous hearing about other girls.” I told her that I only get jealous like that when I have feelings for the person. Fast forward a couple of days, and she her body language is noticeably different. She’s flirting with me a lot my than we already do, we wrestled around trying to mark each other’s faces with markers.

I tried not to pay it any attention because of what she told me weeks earlier. Anyways, the next day we were watching a movie at my place with some friends, and after they left, we sat their cuddling and talking about life for over 2 hours. She repositioned herself so that she was laying with her face about a foot from mine, and was scratching my facial hair. I knew something was up, but I didn’t want to make that assumption based upon what she told me earlier.

All of the sudden, she leaned in a kissed me. We made out for a few minutes, but then had to leave because she had something she needed to get to.

So for awhile I was ecstatic, but then it turned into a “WTF?” moment. I was wondering why she would do that after what she told me. I tried to analyze her behavior the next couple of days to see if anything had changed and I couldn’t tell. She got sick and was PMSing the whole rest of the week, which made it hard to tell. Yesterday she was better, and seemed more affectionate than usual, but I honestly could tell. I was laying in her bed while she was packing to go for the summer, and she was standing over me. She made a motion toward me like she was going to lean in for a kiss, but then pulled back and said, “Dmacfour, you’re really attractive, you need to find a cute girl over the summer.” Later that day she left to go home for about 2 months.

So at this point, I am thinking there are a couple of possibilities as to why she is doing this:
    -I’m sure many of you are already thinking this, but it is possible that she is trying to keep me on a leash. Part of the reason she told me she didn’t want to date is because I am her closest friend her at the university. She is afraid that a relationship will ruin our friendship in the end (which is obviously possible).

-She is confused. Another reason she gave me for not dating is that she was really confused about what she wants. She had recently been turned down by a guy she liked, and still had a thing for her ex. She was also stringing another guy along in an unofficial relationship, and had a guy from back home tell her that he wanted her back. Things did change since then, and she told all of the guys that wanted her that it was over. Because I know her well, I know that she is constantly changing her mind about everything. It may be possible that she changed her mind for a bit, and then flipped back to her previous stance.

-She likes me, but is trying to suppress her feelings. This girl is definitely a “high feeler” as in she has a lot of really strong emotions throughout the day. In the past, she has had problems with feeling one thing, and doing another, because of what she thought society wants her to do. She dumped her ex because she didn’t have strong feelings for him. A month later she regretted the decision because this guy is “perfect” by society’s standards. All of the sudden she had feeling for him (But he has a new girlfriend now).

At this point, I feel like I have two viable solutions to this problem, which I can’t put into action until she comes back in August:

-I can play her game back at her. If she is trying to keep me on a leash, she knows how to do it really well. She has it in her power to make me jealous at just the right moments. She is very affectionate, flirty, and cuddly. I have to ability to play the game right back, though. She craves my attention, which could be a reason why she does something every time I’m about to get over her to bring me right back in. I guess I’m guilty of it already; when I told her about the girl my friend was trying to hook me up with, I was doing it to gauge her reaction. She got jealous and told me so.

-I can be really forward and try to make a move when she gets back. We’ve watched movies and done one on one activities many times in the past. She’s told me in the past that she has been close to making out with me multiple times, yet holds herself back. Looking back, I realize that her body language is very obvious in those moments. Next time it happens, I might decide that I need to make the first move. Also I could ask her out to dinner and make it known that I am taking her on a date.

-I can give her an ultimatum. This is my worst case scenario option, and a big gamble. If next semester ends up being a continuation of the BS from last semester, I am going to sit her down and put everything on the line. Something like this:

“Listen, I and everyone else can tell by your actions and what you tell me that you have feelings for me. It’s painfully obvious. After what happened last semester, things have to change one way or another. You are afraid of losing my friendship, but I can’t emotionally handle this game we’ve been playing since winter break. At this point, not at least giving a relationship a try would be worse for what we have then trying to keep things the way they are. I can’t do this almost relationship thing for very much longer, and you’ll end up losing me anyways. At least if we give it a chance, and it doesn’t work, I’ll be able to move on for good. Otherwise I’m going to have to not talk to you till I do, which could end up ruining our friendship.”

The only hang up with this one is that we are all best friends with the same people, and part of the same social group. She is also in many of my classes, and hangs out at the fraternity I’m in. I don’t know how viable it is to ignore her for months when she is an integrated part of my social life. She's one of my best friends too, and I don't want to lose her either.

Jesus, I just realized how much I wrote. If you made it this far, I am impressed. As you can tell, I have thought about this in any angle I can. However, I want outside opinions of the situation. Either that, or give me other advice on how to resolve this. Also, if you think playing her game back is a wise situation, is there a way to do it while she is gone for the summer?

Cliffs:

-girl says she doesn't want to date
    -tells me to get over her
    -jealous of other girls I talk about
    -makes out with me
    -she know exactly how much I like her, and what making out would do to me
    -tells me to find a girl
    -trying to figure out what game she's playing
    -need advice on beating her at her own game
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." Lucius Annaeus Seneca(c. 4 BC ? AD 65)

"god" is just like santa claus except his presents are supposed to come AFTER you die.....

I am #7 of the Circle of Twelve

Stats: 5'6", 150 lbs
    NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NJlifter88's BodySpace
    just read cliffs but i think you should do what she says... find another girl. shes a game player who wants to see how much success you have with other girls regardless of if shes interested. by focusing on her, you ruin any chance. by getting with other girls, she might decide you're worth it in her crazy mind or, probably better, you'll find another girl to start something with.
    frankenstein for president

dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by NJlifter88 View Post
    just read cliffs but i think you should do what she says... find another girl. shes a game player who wants to see how much success you have with other girls regardless of if shes interested. by focusing on her, you ruin any chance. by getting with other girls, she might decide you're worth it in her crazy mind or, probably better, you'll find another girl to start something with.
    I'm going to look for sure. The only problem I may run into is what happened last semester. I was ****ing around with other girls to try and get over her, but in most cases it ended up not helping.

Hell, I had a girlfriend for 3 months and broke up with her because I didn't have feelings for her and my game playing friend was still on my mind.
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." Lucius Annaeus Seneca(c. 4 BC ? AD 65)

"god" is just like santa claus except his presents are supposed to come AFTER you die.....

Stats: 5'8", 159 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7778
    Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Slashed's BodySpace
    Shes gone home for 2 months right?

Just live your life in the two months, go for girls and don't stop because of her. When she gets back, if everything is the same you just tell her straight "look what is all this flirting with me one minute and next minute telling me to get girls. Do you want me yes or no" I would put it like instead of saying its obvious you got feelings for me. Then that way you know her answer, and if she doesnt you can still be friends.

Originally Posted by Slashed View Post
    Shes gone home for 2 months right?

Just live your life in the two months, go for girls and don't stop because of her. When she gets back, if everything is the same you just tell her straight "look what is all this flirting with me one minute and next minute telling me to get girls. Do you want me yes or no" I would put it like instead of saying its obvious you got feelings for me. Then that way you know her answer, and if she doesnt you can still be friends.
    That's my plan. But I guess I left out that I already asked the "do you want me" question. She gave me that BS about not wanting to date people right now. So I gave up, but then she kissed me.

Stats: 5'6", 150 lbs
    NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NJlifter88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NJlifter88's BodySpace
    don't pour out with the feelings. she'll definitely get scared by that. shes doesn't want to feel committed. you should just have fun with her and have fun with other girls. if she really wants to be with you, she'll just tell you she doesn't want you to see other girls anymore. for now, you shouldn't care more than she does.
    frankenstein for president

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 184 lbs
    Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Greek_Elite has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Greek_Elite's BodySpace
    find a girl, shes going to want what she cant have, will confuse you, youll leave your girl n chase original, girl will refuse you, you "fuuuuuuuuuu"

she's playin head games dude, she likes the attention you give her.. ditch the bytch, find a new girl, be happy, rub it in her face
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Stats: 5'9", 181 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7446
    nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nail clipper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nail clipper's BodySpace
    I stopped reading halfway. She's gone for 2 months...so nail some other chicks and don't waste it thinking about her, she's being a tease and feeding off how much you like her. This is what girls do. You made a long ass post about it on this forum ffs so she's got you. So, get some other pink salmon for those 2 months, get over her, she comes back, you won't be a oneitis'ed little pus$y and you can easily nail her too.

The thing is, I'm willing to be there were a lot of times you could have made a move to escalate it and you didn't. Wrestling, her leaning in to kiss while packing, and moving back. These are cues son, pick up on them.

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2099
    b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0ngman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit b0ngman's BodySpace
    keep making her jealous and ****

when she tries making out with you-- dont let her... make her work harder and harder... eventually she will give up or she will be ready for sex

have sex and be like "maybe this is the start of something good" bla bla bla

then cum on her and never talk to her again

Originally Posted by nail clipper View Post
    I stopped reading halfway. She's gone for 2 months...so nail some other chicks and don't waste it thinking about her, she's being a tease and feeding off how much you like her. This is what girls do. You made a long ass post about it on this forum ffs so she's got you. So, get some other pink salmon for those 2 months, get over her, she comes back, you won't be a oneitis'ed little pus$y and you can easily nail her too.

The thing is, I'm willing to be there were a lot of times you could have made a move to escalate it and you didn't. Wrestling, her leaning in to kiss while packing, and moving back. These are cues son, pick up on them.
    I know the cues. I've been trying to ignore them because of what she told me months ago.

Stats: 5'8", 159 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7778
    Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Slashed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Slashed's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by dmacfour View Post
    That's my plan. But I guess I left out that I already asked the "do you want me" question. She gave me that BS about not wanting to date people right now. So I gave up, but then she kissed me.
    If shes gives you that answer and then kisses you, you just gotta whats going on, you cant keep messing me around.

Mind you 2 months is along time, so you may of lost of feelings or have another girl by then.

Originally Posted by Slashed View Post
    If shes gives you that answer and then kisses you, you just gotta whats going on, you cant keep messing me around.

Mind you 2 months is along time, so you may of lost of feelings or have another girl by then.
    Yep. Either she'll come to her senses while she's gone, I'll get over her, find a new girl.

A lot could happen.

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Viddy's BodySpace
    Seriously,

I thought I was bad posting about my oneitis but dude, your STILL going on with this bish... this is sad. I think your parents need to have you looked at. You havent fuked her, you ain't gon fuk her let alone get a loving relationship out of her. As special as she makes you feel when you around her, it means nothing to her. if it did you'd have banged her/relationship. She is like this with her other male friends. Just find someone else. Beating her at her own game isn't healthy and won't make you feel any better when you jacking off to porn on a saturday night and shes having multiple orgasms from some guy whos put a quarter of the effort into getting to know her that you've put into typing about her on these forums just to kiss her. You won't meet someone else by posting about her on here. She is winning if you even reply to this msg.

Move on bro. Good luck finding someone else. The amount of dedication you've shown in this whore makes me think the girl who gives you that chance won't be making a mistake. Once your devotion is reciprocated, you will look back and laugh.

GTFO phaggot.

Stats: 5'7", 160 lbs
    Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Punisher1012 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Punisher1012's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    find a girl, shes going to want what she cant have, will confuse you, youll leave your girl n chase original, girl will refuse you, you "fuuuuuuuuuu"

she's playin head games dude, she likes the attention you give her.. ditch the bytch, find a new girl, be happy, rub it in her face
    this. she basically likes you when you're getting attention from other girls. she's using you for attention and an ego boost. fuking ditch the ho.
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigBeard86's BodySpace
    i have read absolutly none of the other posts but let me give you advice from personal experience with this type of women. you should TOTALY disconnect all communication with her and keep it to a minimum - if she calls or texts you then of course respond but keep it real casual and dont hint at hanging out or anything. after she sees you are drifting away, she will call you one day and ask you to hang out, and all you will have to do is sit on your couch and watch tv, and she will literally come up to you and sit on you then its all downhill from there(in a goodway). BTW, do not talk to each other online. You must act like you lost all itnerest and she will be dripping for you.

remember, you must put yourself away from her. if she wants to hang out dont immediatley say yes liek a pusy whipped phaggot. flake her off 2 or 3 times and get the slut ragining for you.

now give me reps, and if i get you loaid rep me more and more.

ps. try to keep youurself mysterious. sluts and whores loves to know wahts on your mind, this way they can play with you mentally. keep hush hush about all you do.
    Last edited by BigBeard86; 05-17-2010 at 09:49 AM.

Stats: 5'8", 186 lbs
    neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit neekz0r's BodySpace
    It's pretty obvious that you want a relationship. It's also equally obvious that she's the worst girl you could get into a relationship with.

She wants a teddy bear. Nothing more. She was "jealous" not because she wanted you, but because she realized she may lose her favorite teddy bear to another girl.

One thing about women. If they want a relationship with you, they will make it absolutely clear. They may play coy about sex, but not about relationships.

You are already hung up on this girl. You may be able to have sex with her, but seeing as how hung up you are, you probably shouldn't as that would only intensify your feelings for her. Oh, by the way, she's not your friend. If she were your friend, she wouldn't keep you in this weird hazy limbo you find yourself in.

Get rid of the manipulative bitch now.
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

Originally Posted by neekz0r View Post
    It's pretty obvious that you want a relationship. It's also equally obvious that she's the worst girl you could get into a relationship with.

She wants a teddy bear. Nothing more. She was "jealous" not because she wanted you, but because she realized she may lose her favorite teddy bear to another girl.

One thing about women. If they want a relationship with you, they will make it absolutely clear. They may play coy about sex, but not about relationships.

You are already hung up on this girl. You may be able to have sex with her, but seeing as how hung up you are, you probably shouldn't as that would only intensify your feelings for her. Oh, by the way, she's not your friend. If she were your friend, she wouldn't keep you in this weird hazy limbo you find yourself in.

Get rid of the manipulative bitch now.
    precisely why I'm going to tell her that she's been messing with my emotions too much and she's going to lose me completely if she continues to leave me in some sort of almost relationship state.

Stats: 5'8", 186 lbs
    neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) neekz0r has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit neekz0r's BodySpace
    precisely why I'm going to tell her that she's been messing with my emotions too much and she's going to lose me completely if she continues to leave me in some sort of almost relationship state.
    You don't understand; she's not relationship material, nor is she friendship material. She's "get the **** out of my life" material. Asking her to be either a friend or a girlfriend and you'll only end up screwing yourself.

I'm going to appeal to parable to get my point across.

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

(source)

You're the frog.
    --
    'What is a human being, then?'
    'A seed'
    'A... seed?'
    'An acorn that is unafraid to destroy itself in growing into a tree.'
    -David Zindell, _A Requiem for Homo Sapiens_

My training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114471221

Jesus sh*t.

I found out every single person in my fraternity is annoyed and wondering why me and her aren't together. They don't know what happened but can tell something happened. All of my/her friends too. Even my parents, who don't even really know her, and live in a different city are like, "So you and ________ together?" Her mom, who I don't know, and live 6 hours away is wondering what is up. People keep on saying, "You and _______ would be perfect together."

Talk about adding coals to the fire.

I just talked to her on the phone, and got the answer I needed:

Me: "You sent me the biggest mixed signals last week, WTF was that?"

Her: "I was hoping kissing you would be some sort of closure for you."

Me: "No. Closure for me is either getting flat out denied, or getting with somebody. All you did was confuse me even more."

Her: "Okay. I don't have feeling for you like I do for guys that I dated. I want us to stay as friends. I know you would be happy, but I wouldn't. I would just end up doing ****ty things to you."

Me: "Jesus, why didn't you tell me that months ago? I would be over you by now."

It may not be what I wanted to hear, but it's what I needed to hear. I feel extremely relieved right now; I feel borderline ecstatic. Now I can move on and cut loose this summer!

UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UberPigeon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit UberPigeon's BodySpace
    That's good news brah. Well done. Measly reps your way. I was getting frustrated reading the thread til your last post.

I was gonna comment to tell you that she is toxic and will do you no good. She plays games, and seeks attention and verification without the desire to commit or invest anything real into anyone, like yourself who might care for her, as at this moment in her life, she gets all the ego stroking and such she needs anyway. Case in point: despite her answer in no uncertain terms on the phone, she still kissed you, serving her temporary want.

So hopefully now you can see that obsessing with her would never have done you any good. Unfortunately, despite her falssness(is that a word?), you were unlucky enough to develop real feelings for her.

In addition, she is most likely a sheep in life, and may well come around in the future, when she is over the immature game-playing, and more so when other girls are all over you. Either way, power to you brah. Enjoy summer

YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungKRswole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit YoungKRswole's BodySpace

Smile

Find another girl. i only read the cliffs but it sounds like she's disrespecting you. show her that you dont really need her, and once she realizes that she'll want you back. if she doesnt then just let her go she wasnt worth it anyways you feel me

gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gooober has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gooober's BodySpace
    when she texts you soon to talk, because she will, for your own self respect do not give in to her attention-craving. keep your balls out of her vice

shes gonna realize she could have messed up by telling you that and may want you in the future so shes not gonna want to lose a total grip on you. at least thats what i think. this girl stinks

Originally Posted by gooober View Post
    when she texts you soon to talk, because she will, for your own self respect do not give in to her attention-craving. keep your balls out of her vice

shes gonna realize she could have messed up by telling you that and may want you in the future so shes not gonna want to lose a total grip on you. at least thats what i think. this girl stinks
    I agree. After talking with her I honestly think she's incredibly immature emotionally; much more than for her age. I get the distinct feeling that she gets involved with people on a whim; which is why she has so many relationship issues. She suddenly likes people when they demonstrate things that she likes (like movie knowledge, dance, etc). Her relationships are based on passion.

I wouldn't be surprised that as soon as she gets back she'll get involved with some trendy douche that she drags along for months before she drops him for then next. It'll be an "I told you so" moment when things go to fuk for her. Guess she was right when she said she would just end up doing sh*tty things to me.
    Last edited by dmacfour; 05-20-2010 at 02:30 AM.

golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) golfpunk1985 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit golfpunk1985's BodySpace
    Aight guys so here is a very condensed version of the situation so far (I'll be writing cliffs for people who don't have a long attention span):

I’ve liked this girl for well over a year, but it never worked out because we weren’t both single at the same time until this semester. I assumed she thought of me as just a friend, but wanted to tell her how I feel anyways. I did, and she gave me a very vague answer. She didn’t say we were just friends; she said something like;” I’m in a bad place right now, maybe sometime in the future, don’t wait for me.” I was like, “If you trying to let me down nice, don’t. Be blunt with me.” She said she was and I accepted that she didn’t want to date.

So this week I was telling her about this girl my friend and his GF are trying to hook me up with, and she was like, “I don’t know why, but I get jealous hearing about other girls.” I told her that I only get jealous like that when I have feelings for the person. Fast forward a couple of days, and she her body language is noticeably different. She’s flirting with me a lot my than we already do, we wrestled around trying to mark each other’s faces with markers.

I tried not to pay it any attention because of what she told me weeks earlier. Anyways, the next day we were watching a movie at my place with some friends, and after they left, we sat their cuddling and talking about life for over 2 hours. She repositioned herself so that she was laying with her face about a foot from mine, and was scratching my facial hair. I knew something was up, but I didn’t want to make that assumption based upon what she told me earlier.

All of the sudden, she leaned in a kissed me. We made out for a few minutes, but then had to leave because she had something she needed to get to.

So for awhile I was ecstatic, but then it turned into a “WTF?” moment. I was wondering why she would do that after what she told me. I tried to analyze her behavior the next couple of days to see if anything had changed and I couldn’t tell. She got sick and was PMSing the whole rest of the week, which made it hard to tell. Yesterday she was better, and seemed more affectionate than usual, but I honestly could tell. I was laying in her bed while she was packing to go for the summer, and she was standing over me. She made a motion toward me like she was going to lean in for a kiss, but then pulled back and said, “Dmacfour, you’re really attractive, you need to find a cute girl over the summer.” Later that day she left to go home for about 2 months.

So at this point, I am thinking there are a couple of possibilities as to why she is doing this:
    -I’m sure many of you are already thinking this, but it is possible that she is trying to keep me on a leash. Part of the reason she told me she didn’t want to date is because I am her closest friend her at the university. She is afraid that a relationship will ruin our friendship in the end (which is obviously possible).

-She is confused. Another reason she gave me for not dating is that she was really confused about what she wants. She had recently been turned down by a guy she liked, and still had a thing for her ex. She was also stringing another guy along in an unofficial relationship, and had a guy from back home tell her that he wanted her back. Things did change since then, and she told all of the guys that wanted her that it was over. Because I know her well, I know that she is constantly changing her mind about everything. It may be possible that she changed her mind for a bit, and then flipped back to her previous stance.

-She likes me, but is trying to suppress her feelings. This girl is definitely a “high feeler” as in she has a lot of really strong emotions throughout the day. In the past, she has had problems with feeling one thing, and doing another, because of what she thought society wants her to do. She dumped her ex because she didn’t have strong feelings for him. A month later she regretted the decision because this guy is “perfect” by society’s standards. All of the sudden she had feeling for him (But he has a new girlfriend now).

At this point, I feel like I have two viable solutions to this problem, which I can’t put into action until she comes back in August:

-I can play her game back at her. If she is trying to keep me on a leash, she knows how to do it really well. She has it in her power to make me jealous at just the right moments. She is very affectionate, flirty, and cuddly. I have to ability to play the game right back, though. She craves my attention, which could be a reason why she does something every time I’m about to get over her to bring me right back in. I guess I’m guilty of it already; when I told her about the girl my friend was trying to hook me up with, I was doing it to gauge her reaction. She got jealous and told me so.

-I can be really forward and try to make a move when she gets back. We’ve watched movies and done one on one activities many times in the past. She’s told me in the past that she has been close to making out with me multiple times, yet holds herself back. Looking back, I realize that her body language is very obvious in those moments. Next time it happens, I might decide that I need to make the first move. Also I could ask her out to dinner and make it known that I am taking her on a date.

-I can give her an ultimatum. This is my worst case scenario option, and a big gamble. If next semester ends up being a continuation of the BS from last semester, I am going to sit her down and put everything on the line. Something like this:

“Listen, I and everyone else can tell by your actions and what you tell me that you have feelings for me. It’s painfully obvious. After what happened last semester, things have to change one way or another. You are afraid of losing my friendship, but I can’t emotionally handle this game we’ve been playing since winter break. At this point, not at least giving a relationship a try would be worse for what we have then trying to keep things the way they are. I can’t do this almost relationship thing for very much longer, and you’ll end up losing me anyways. At least if we give it a chance, and it doesn’t work, I’ll be able to move on for good. Otherwise I’m going to have to not talk to you till I do, which could end up ruining our friendship.”

The only hang up with this one is that we are all best friends with the same people, and part of the same social group. She is also in many of my classes, and hangs out at the fraternity I’m in. I don’t know how viable it is to ignore her for months when she is an integrated part of my social life. She's one of my best friends too, and I don't want to lose her either.

Jesus, I just realized how much I wrote. If you made it this far, I am impressed. As you can tell, I have thought about this in any angle I can. However, I want outside opinions of the situation. Either that, or give me other advice on how to resolve this. Also, if you think playing her game back is a wise situation, is there a way to do it while she is gone for the summer?

Cliffs:

-girl says she doesn't want to date
    -tells me to get over her
    -jealous of other girls I talk about
    -makes out with me
    -she know exactly how much I like her, and what making out would do to me
    -tells me to find a girl
    -trying to figure out what game she's playing
    -need advice on beating her at her own game
    Just f*ck her man.

Stats: 5'11", 198 lbs
    BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BigBeard86 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BigBeard86's BodySpace
    thus girl sounds like a slut whore - very similar to one i had contact with once. to maek the story short, i dont talk to her and i didnt **** her, but i know shes gonna suffer all her life cuz of this. kinda maeks me feel good.

anyways, these sluts/whores have gotten really scrrewed up emotionally in the past by some guy, and now are completly insecure/afraid of emotional attachment. shes aafriad cuz she really feels for you but doesnt wanan be hurt, so as a life of a self proclaimed slut, shes out to hurt and damage men to get back at us. but al lwomen still have their weekspot. best thing you can do is not **** her, not be her friend, and never talk to her.

get these evil bitches bacl for waht they deserve

Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ebola_Virus has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ebola_Virus's BodySpace
    Only read the cliffs, however, that's all I needed to read to give the advice you need. Forget about this girl, she's a tramp, plays mind games, and loves attention from guys (I know the type). Run, and run quickly.

Stats: 5'7", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 514
    BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BRN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BRN's BodySpace
    I read the whole thing.. All I can get out of her actions is that she might be scared of a commitment. Her jealousy shows that shes interested, or she just wants you to herself. It also shows that she is scared of being alone since you're her closest friend.

I would say take it easy, and slow, at worst, sit her down and put her in her place.
    It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line.

**MISC BBM GROUP**

Stats: 6'2", 211 lbs
    BodyPoints: 58
    MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MEDITATE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MEDITATE's BodySpace
    man u shouldnt have gone with the flow with her, the moment she told u nothion gonna happen ,u shouldve walked away, and when she started playing mind tricks on u ,the first thing u shouldve done was SPIT IN HER FACE and leave,never in ur life let a chik manipulate, looks like a drama queen,with so many looney issues.

so get ur sh!t 2gather find someone else and move on,and if she ever tries to contact u in anyway be very blunt her

Stats: 5'6", 274 lbs
    pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pppabear has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit pppabear's BodySpace
    Brah, sounds like you're the back up plan, otherwise she wouldn't be getting jealous about the other girls.

A buddy of mine went through the same situation, it doesn't end well.

I'd move on and not look back.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast