a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) a7xnck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is mixing creatine, amino acid drink, and mass gainer shake to much at one time?

i've been doin some research and as of now i take a mass gainer shake post workout. i'd like to add creatine to my post and pre workout shake and drink scivation extend(amino acids) during my weighlifting.
    is that too much like they'll interfere with eachother? and is it important to take creatine before and after a workout or is it just as long as it's in your system?(like one serving every morning for example)
    i'm somewhat new to supplements so advice would be much appreciated
    basically i'd like to take xtend and creatine and i'm not sure on what times to take them during the day. and FYI my football team's weighlifting is around 8 a.m.
    Last edited by a7xnck; 05-15-2010 at 07:38 AM.

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No problem there, no reason to take creatine twice, one 5 gram serving a day will be fine. Xtend is for pre and/or during your training session.
    BS and Virus free