Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) fakhter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit fakhter's BodySpace

Question Will Crunches make stomach bigger

Well my goal right now is to lose this gut and get defined. I do cardio every other day. I was wondering if I should be doing core exerices. Will this make my stomach defined or just make it bigger because its hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time.

Stats: 5'11", 201 lbs
    PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PBateman2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PBateman2's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fakhter View Post
    I was wondering if I should be doing core exerices.
    Definitely.

Will this make my stomach defined or just make it bigger
    Diet makes definition. Abs are all about a clean consistent diet at the end of the day.

For abs - IMO, keep the reps high (hit upper, lower, and obliques), train to failure, and alternate between using weight and not using weight in your exercises.

because its hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time.
    False. Possible and actually quite doable.

Train hard.
    "I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise because I've been foolish. I am confident because I've been uncertain. I have learned and will continue to learn. Be proud. Just never be satisfied. No stop. No quit. EVER." -MG

Sponsored athlete/fitness model - *A1 Supplements *FitGR *LifeStrength Bands *Wilhelmina Fitness Models

BTK...Bustin Ass. Every. Single. Day.

BodyPoints: 81
    dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dud1y3d has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit dud1y3d's BodySpace
    Well my goal right now is to lose this gut and get defined. I do cardio every other day. I was wondering if I should be doing core exerices. Will this make my stomach defined or just make it bigger because its hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time.
    What helps to is keep your core tight during all exercises. You should learn to do this it helps. Tight all muscles except your neck. Do this during squats, deads, w/e. This way you learn how to tighten your core.
    Vapor the right way!!

****Visit us on the web at ECIGG.ORG***

Home of the ego, ego extreme and the Revolution!!