Page 126 of 387 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 11591
    DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Club Weider 565 rack with high and low cable, bench, and 200lbs for $125. I'd have to drive about an hour or so to get it. Only the third rack I've seen in 2 months <$500 anywhere near me. Should I go for this? I'm just starting out here, so I'm not going to be pushing the limits of even this small rack just yet.

Edit: emailed, someone else is supposed to get it tonight.
    Last edited by DrHolliday; 10-24-2011 at 09:48 AM.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrHolliday View Post
    Club Weider 565 rack with high and low cable, bench, and 200lbs for $125. I'd have to drive about an hour or so to get it. Only the third rack I've seen in 2 months <$500 anywhere near me. Should I go for this? I'm just starting out here, so I'm not going to be pushing the limits of even this small rack just yet.

Edit: emailed, someone else is supposed to get it tonight.
    too bad you missed it, it's a pretty decent rack. it was my first rack and i was fairly happy with it, and i've sold a few of them in the last couple years.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Luis614 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i would post up something but i want it. haha

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Luis614 View Post
    i would post up something but i want it. haha
    Ha, well post it up after you get it sir! Love looking at all the deals that people get out there, gives me hope!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Picked up a pair of Powerblock Classics (up to 50lbs) for $150. Now I have to sell my dumbbell set...

What's the rate for 15-50 ergo grip dumbbells with Hoist 3-tier rack? They're in very good condition but taking up too much space.

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw these just listed....

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/2670149889.html

Power block weight system with stand, cost $ 650.00 new 2.5 lbs. - 90 lbs. per . Also have a weight bench available Call Shawn

skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Powerblocks

Originally Posted by ffrink View Post
    Saw these just listed....

Power block weight system with stand, cost $ 650.00 new 2.5 lbs. - 90 lbs. per . Also have a weight bench available Call Shawn
    That's a good deal for someone who needs a set.......

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Picked up 14 of these brand new "stand rad" plates today for $.30 a pound off cl haha

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DamonB82 View Post
    Picked up 14 of these brand new "stand rad" plates today for $.30 a pound off cl haha
    Who knows? Some day they may be a rare and valuable collector's item due to the misspelling.

In any case, that's a heck of a score. Congrats!

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got an offer of $200 on my Hoist three-tier rack. New (with no haggling the price) after taxes, it would cost $580 since it has the third tier... however the rack takes up so much space in my bedroom and the dumbbells would be better organized on the floor.

I'm trying to decide:
    $200 now so I can buy other equipment I could use now vs. keep the rack so when I do have a dedicated gym room, I have the dumbbell rack

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PaulWog View Post
    I got an offer of $200 on my Hoist three-tier rack. New (with no haggling the price) after taxes, it would cost $580 since it has the third tier... however the rack takes up so much space in my bedroom and the dumbbells would be better organized on the floor.
    Really?

I've found that the best way to optimize space in a room, closet, etc. is to add shelving so that you can make use of the space you have vertically. E.g. when we moved into our house, we had a utility closet with one (or maybe two) shelves. Things in that closet would end up jumbled up on top of each other and it was a pain to get something sitting at the bottom out. I finally got sick of the situation and put in some adjustable shelving. We were able to put everything that we used to keep in that closet back into the closet and we had room to spare for other stuff. Better still, we had access to the contents of the closet without stuff spilling out each time we wanted to retrieve something.

I think you'll be making a mistake to get rid of that DB rack, especially since it has 3 tiers. Consider installing some wall shelving above the dumbbell rack - you'll want to leave ample room for accessing the dumbbells of course. You'll find that you'll be able to get other stuff up off the floor too.

I'm trying to decide:
    $200 now so I can buy other equipment I could use now vs. keep the rack so when I do have a dedicated gym room, I have the dumbbell rack
    I would keep the rack and use it now. You won't gain space by getting rid of it. If nothing else, certainly the rack will improve usability.

If you don't have one yet, you should get a plate tree too.

Hold off on buying any more equipment until you get your room arranged. You might not have room for anything else. Or, if you do, it'll end up being so tightly packed that you won't really have the space to use it comfortably.
    Last edited by KBKB; 10-29-2011 at 09:43 AM. Reason: s/over/above/

PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaulWog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Really?

I've found that the best way to optimize space in a room, closet, etc. is to add shelving so that you can make use of the space you have vertically. E.g. when we moved into our house, we had a utility closet with one (or maybe two) shelves. Things in that closet would end up jumbled up on top of each other and it was a pain to get something sitting at the bottom out. I finally got sick of the situation and put in some adjustable shelving. We were able to put everything that we used to keep in that closet back into the closet and we had room to spare for other stuff. Better still, we had access to the contents of the closet without stuff spilling out each time we wanted to retrieve something.

I think you'll be making a mistake to get rid of that DB rack, especially since it has 3 tiers. Consider installing some wall shelving above the dumbbell rack - you'll want to leave ample room for accessing the dumbbells of course. You'll find that you'll be able to get other stuff up off the floor too.

I would keep the rack and use it now. You won't gain space by getting rid of it. If nothing else, certainly the rack will improve usability.

If you don't have one yet, you should get a plate tree too.

Hold off on buying any more equipment until you get your room arranged. You might not have room for anything else. Or, if you do, it'll end up being so tightly packed that you won't really have the space to use it comfortably.
    Good point. After thinking about it and reading your response, I'm keeping it. It would save space technically (I could store the dumbbells on the ground and I would be able to technically save space), but all the ends up doing is causing a mess and disorganization in the end.

I got two offers within a 24 hour span of posting the ad, so I think if I'm going to get rid of it, I'd post it at $300 (since $200 was so quick to get responses). However, I don't think I'll sell it at all.

Thanks for the reasonable advice. This rack may end up following me for decades I guess.

It would save space technically (I could store the dumbbells on the ground and I would be able to technically save space), but all the ends up doing is causing a mess and disorganization in the end.
    Exactly...

"Now where was it that I put the 35s? Oh, right, they're next to the wall, sandwiched in between the curl machine and my desk with the 15s and 5s stacked on top of them. Huh, but to get to them, I gotta first move the 70s and 75s out of the way. And it always tweaks my back trying to squeeze in there... Ah, screw it. I'll just use these 30s that I used for the last set instead!"

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Exactly...

"Now where was it that I put the 35s? Oh, right, they're next to the wall, sandwiched in between the curl machine and my desk with the 15s and 5s stacked on top of them. Huh, but to get to them, I gotta first move the 70s and 75s out of the way. And it always tweaks my back trying to squeeze in there... Ah, screw it. I'll just use these 30s that I used for the last set instead!"
    Lol on that note I have to buy 35's. Only missing number in the set

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol on that note I have to buy 35's. Only missing number in the set
    Good decision to keep the rack

highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone get on this quick:

Paramount lat pull, bench press, and leg machine for $250. Wish I had a pickup right about now. Could make $300 real quick.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/spo/2673067962.html

More goodies

I need a bigger car and house:

York hack squat/leg press
    York Smith machine
    600 lbs of plates
    York FID bench
    2 8x8 mats

$500. UNREAL.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/spo/2673912350.html

donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000)

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by highhung723 View Post
    Someone get on this quick:

Paramount lat pull, bench press, and leg machine for $250. Wish I had a pickup right about now. Could make $300 real quick.

http://frederick.craigslist.org/spo/2673067962.html
    really? I wouldn't give $100 for the whole thing unless I wanted it for my wife or daughter

ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000)

Ivanko ROEZH

Found a craigslist ad for Ivanko ROEZH plates for $1.70 a pound for 265 pounds. What do you think? Too much? They were listed for $1.89 a pound, I asked if he would do $1.50 a pound and his response was the $1.70 a pound. Thanks.

ricardodavids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the True Stretch still available? ricardodavids@hotmail.co.uk

PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ajsat23 View Post
    Found a craigslist ad for Ivanko ROEZH plates for $1.70 a pound for 265 pounds. What do you think? Too much? They were listed for $1.89 a pound, I asked if he would do $1.50 a pound and his response was the $1.70 a pound. Thanks.
    That's a little pricey IMO. That being said they look like they are in good shape. I've got 700lbs of them that I got from a few places. Cost me about $1.30/lb. Which still wasn't a good deal. It comes down to if that is what you want. If it is, go for it. You could hold out at $1.50/lb but you risk someone else jumping on them. They don't pop up that often either, so factor that into your decision.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #18 []---[]

How much should I offer on the pec dec here: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...658771956.html
    (essentially if it's worth a fair bit and I could get it at a good price, it's something I would have to throw in the basement... it wouldn't fit in my gym, but I love using a pec dec at the very end of my chest day, so I could just walk down to my basement to use it lol)

Is this pec dec worthless? http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...650979197.html

skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skione has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this pec dec worthless? http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...650979197.html[/QUOTE]

Unless you can weld.......I'd offer maybe $25 or $50.....looks like a broken/ snapped weld on the lower left arm.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ivanko plates in Roanoke, VA. Guy has 10 255lb sets for $150 each.

http ://roanoke.craigslist.org/spo/2677951130.html

DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrHolliday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    Ivanko plates in Roanoke, VA. Guy has 10 255lb sets for $150 each.

http ://roanoke.craigslist.org/spo/2677951130.html
    fffffuuuuu... My wife will never ok the five hour drive.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrHolliday View Post
    fffffuuuuu... My wife will never ok the five hour drive.
    Yeah thats why I posted them. I would love to go get them but its about 5-6 hrs from Knoxville and with the holidays right around the corner i might be getting some revolvers anyway.

donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000) donforeman is just really nice. (+1000)

mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50) mriggs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chicago burbs - workable squat rack, bench, bar and 600# olympic iron weights for $300. Seems like a pretty good setup for the moneyL

xxxx://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/spo/2678942926.html

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just picked up two marcy 44 pound rubber coated olympic plates for $35. This a decent deal?

Page 126 of 387 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast