Page 151 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 11591
    tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by METAL VIPER View Post
    What the hell kind of search terms do you guys use to find these sick deals? All the weight lifting equipment in my area is vastly overpriced, some almost to the point where it seems people thing the fact that they used it makes it worth more than retail. I'd love to find a reasonably priced GHD, safety squat bar, and cambered squat bar for my garage
    I use searchtempest.com. I have a set of keywords I search for within 250 miles of where I live. I scan through the various listings in all the cities within that range for all the keywords.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What the hell kind of search terms do you guys use to find these sick deals? All the weight lifting equipment in my area is vastly overpriced, some almost to the point where it seems people thing the fact that they used it makes it worth more than retail. I'd love to find a reasonably priced GHD, safety squat bar, and cambered squat bar for my garage
    On top of search tempest, the biggest thing is patience. Great deals on specific pieces aren't gonna come up every day or even every week.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Like already stated, searchtempest.com is a really good tool. Education on what is a good deal is good too, so you're not wasting time researching when you should be at the Seller's house already. Patience to find the right deal and diligence to keep searching are also good things to have.

Oh, just so you know...one problem with your list of "wants" is their rarity. Those are specialty, niche items. Usually the only places that have those are gyms or individuals that knew exactly what they were and why they wanted them......so they aren't likely to sell them. The point is.....they're rare in most all areas and not sold usually at the typical deep discounts we are used to on craigslist.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) METAL VIPER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm mostly just trying to get a deal on some olympic weights or any cheap racks that would come on there. The list I have is just stuff that I really want to order but don't have the dough for at the moment. Most stuff on my local craigslist is asking exorbitant prices for cheap stuff
    \m/ METALLICA \m/ R.I.P. Cliff Burton:2/10/62-9/26/86
    DIE BY MY HAND, I CREEP ACROSS THE LAND, KILLING FIRST BORN MAN

RAIDERS
    ANGELS
    DUCKS

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm mostly just trying to get a deal on some olympic weights or any cheap racks that would come on there. The list I have is just stuff that I really want to order but don't have the dough for at the moment. Most stuff on my local craigslist is asking exorbitant prices for cheap stuff
    Which may or may not work in your favor, actually.
    What I mean is... if you are motivated and DO find the "needle in the rough", since by comparison the other deals in your local area are crap, it makes it easy for you to flip stuff. I have bought benches that come with weights with no intention of keeping the bench, or even the bars, and just flip them at a good deal. That way they don't take up space for long but when factored into the total amount I end up paying I get a great deal on weights and items I actually do want. If you have limited space to use to store things, this may not work for you, but with my garage gym I've been able to pay for everything I use by flipping, and upgrading as I go along (buy some weights...use them, buy some nicer grip plates, sell the first set to pay for the second plus a slight profit, etc..)

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just to add more to the mix:

Be sure to check out tag/yard/garage sales as well, especially if you are in a college town. This time of year is the best time to rake up some sweet deals if you get out and haggle early.

If you haven't already, it doesn't hurt to post a "wanted" listing on Craigslist as well.
    If you are willing to travel, post your listing on neighboring forums.

Meatzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long time lurker here...I sold a Powertec power rack,another older rack, bench, weights and some bars on the Pensacola Fl CraigsList to a poster here in Dec. 2008. I can't remember the name he said he posted under. I'm trying to contact him and see if he would like to sell me back some of the stuff I sold him ( the older power rack). I know this is a long shot but I thought I would give it a shot.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Meatzilla View Post
    Long time lurker here...I sold a Powertec power rack,another older rack, bench, weights and some bars on the Pensacola Fl CraigsList to a poster here in Dec. 2008. I can't remember the name he said he posted under. I'm trying to contact him and see if he would like to sell me back some of the stuff I sold him ( the older power rack). I know this is a long shot but I thought I would give it a shot.

LoL....now the craigslist thread is branching out into "missed connections".

J/K man, I don't know who it would've been, but good luck. If you get to getting on CL in your area, you may not need to find your old rack.

(Unless of course you just remembered you'd stuck a million dollars in the uprights of the one you sold....that would be bad ).
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Meatzilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    LoL....now the craigslist thread is branching out into "missed connections".

J/K man, I don't know who it would've been, but good luck. If you get to getting on CL in your area, you may not need to find your old rack.

(Unless of course you just remembered you'd stuck a million dollars in the uprights of the one you sold....that would be bad ).

I had just transferred down here with my job and the wife was without a job so Tough times called for tough measures which included liquidating my home gym collection. A long shot but I thought I would try. Sometimes you have a certain piece of equip. that you become quite fond of.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    C'mon, man! Don't slander the guy! Or something. . . . ;-)
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkchirs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone jump on this so I don't have to. A guy just updated his ad to sell both a Nautilus F3 flat and 0-90 adjustable bench together for $350. http://brunswick.craigslist.org/spo/2906823636.html

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    another thing - keep "health and beauty" in your searches as sometimes people list it there, also the free section, sometimes people just want it gone.

When setting up auto searches on search tempest (which you can have updates sent directly to a reader, like google's) include misspellings and plurals - dumbell, dumbells, dumbel, dumbbell, etc....

And every now and then, go to CL itself and pour through things, you never know what someone might put in the title.

Eventually something will hit. Took about six months for me to find my rack, but I think I got a helluva deal.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Acillainsip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Truth About Six Pack Abs

Have you ever noticed that most individuals won't ever fail to incorporate belly muscle workouts in their routines and but someway or different, they will by no means personal that coveted 6 pack abs?

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a pretty solid deal for a commercial rack and bench and the seller seems willing to negotiate some:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/spo/2861352924.html

Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    This is a pretty solid deal for a commercial rack and bench and the seller seems willing to negotiate some:

http://nashville.craigslist.org/spo/2861352924.html
    seriously, how hard is it to rotate pics?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    seriously, how hard is it to rotate pics?
    Yeah that was bugging me a little bit as well, but for $1600 you get a hammer rack, bench, and few hundred pounds of weight. If they were closer to me I would probably get one myself.

oh yea that's a nice deal - still pisses me off when there are pics of some good equip but I gotta turn my head to see it.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    oh yea that's a nice deal - still pisses me off when there are pics of some good equip but I gotta turn my head to see it.
    Yeah, I hate when that happens......

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Body Masters $75.. Worth picking up even though I don't need it?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post

Body Masters $75.. Worth picking up even though I don't need it?
    i never pass on comm. equipment when the price is right. i'll use it or flip it.

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    i never pass on comm. equipment when the price is right. i'll use it or flip it.
    What do you think the bench can be resold for?

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It all depends on your market. I rarely sell things, but I did sell one of those for $250 a little over a year ago. I wasn't trying to sell it, but a friend of mine new a doctor who wanted a good bench.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

jakehuynh2312 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, I've never used craigslist before. But I'm going to pick something up. We are meeting at a storage unit. Any chance of scam? I'm paranoid.

Originally Posted by jakehuynh2312 View Post
    Hey guys, I've never used craigslist before. But I'm going to pick something up. We are meeting at a storage unit. Any chance of scam? I'm paranoid.
    I'd bring someone with you. Public places are good to meet, but a storage facility could be completely empty. But it makes sense, as their stuff could be in storage.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    It all depends on your market. I rarely sell things, but I did sell one of those for $250 a little over a year ago. I wasn't trying to sell it, but a friend of mine new a doctor who wanted a good bench.
    Thanks. I have real good market. NNJ, upstate NY, NY(triboro).

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALF1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If they only want to meet in the middle of the night , or want to meet you somewhere else before going to the storage unit , I would be on guard. Some storage units are isolated in the back , and would be perfect ambush sites, you can't turn around beacuse of the narrow isles. ..but more than likely you'll be ok.

Originally Posted by ALF1983 View Post
    If they only want to meet in the middle of the night , or want to meet you somewhere else before going to the storage unit , I would be on guard. Some storage units are isolated in the back , and would be perfect ambush sites, you can't turn around beacuse of the narrow isles. ..but more than likely you'll be ok.
    Let's paraphrase: you might get raped or shot. I say go, you'll probably be fine.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i agree with Dumbell, you should be able to get $250, i sold a parabody 874 fid bench for $200, and that one's a lot nicer.

stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stslimited84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    man! i wish that was near PA, i'd be snagging one of those. If anybody could send me a pm with some help for search temptest I'd appreciate. I think my search string is ok, but i also think it could be better. I'm looking for a lot of equipment

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Precor Prostretch - $150 (Canton, CT)
    http://hartford.craigslist.org/spo/2909945267.html

WORKOUT EQUIPMENT - $500 (SOUTHINGTON)
    Up for sale is a Fitness Gear Smith Machine, weight set, straight bar w/clamps, punching bag, punching bag stand, and dumbbells. Right now it is dismantled with all hardware intact at my storage unit. Where I am moving I just do not have the space for it. Smith machine has only been used maybe 20 times and the punching bag has had its beatings but is still solid midway to the bottom(it is all due to whatever settings you have the chains for the height).The weights I have are 2 45 pounds, 2 35 pounds, 2 25 pounds, 2 10 pounds, 4 5pounds, 2 2 1/2 punds. The smith machine offers 2 options to either use the bar with the safety hooks or free bar. Also comes with straight 45 pound bar. Machine is sturdy and very safe. The dumbbells I have are a set of 10 pounds, 20 pounds, and 30 pounds.
    http://hartford.craigslist.org/spo/2908540939.html

Page 151 of 387 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast