expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

feeling tired during low carb diet.

im on a low carb diet, and im still cutting that why im doing it, well my dad is telling me like i look sick, and i do feel tired and my eyes are kinda looking dead, he says i dont got life in them, well im wondering should i just quit this diet, i lost couple pounds with it, im only doing it my 2nd week and its a killer....
    Jesus saves,He is my savior, Who is yours?

YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YeomenKek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey bro. I did low-carb cut from fat for 6 months and went through the exact same thing for the first 2 weeks. You need to stick through it until those 2 weeks are up, then obliterate some carbs for 36 hours. After that carb refeed, I guarantee you will feel 100% better. Then after that, you can start having refeeds every 5-7 days. You will feel better after the refeed, trust me on this.

As for dizziness, I experienced this a lot and was one of my major problems with the diet. I found out my calorie deficit was too much which was what was causing it. How many calories are you taking in daily? GL, mate.
    fluglotse

kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500) kris90 is not very helpful. (-500)
    your best bet is to get a new diet (not low carb) and continue cutting. why?

1. low carb diets will deplete you of energy and leave you feeling fatigued
    2. they will affect your performance in the gym (in a bad way)
    3. you won't actually lose fat any faster than on a well balanced diet (given calories are the same)
    4. when your body gets used to taking in low carbs, you'll have problems once you come off the diet (gain a lot of water weight back)

Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kris90 View Post
    your best bet is to get a new diet (not low carb) and continue cutting. why?

1. low carb diets will deplete you of energy and leave you feeling fatigued
    2. they will affect your performance in the gym (in a bad way)
    3. you won't actually lose fat any faster than on a well balanced diet (given calories are the same)
    4. when your body gets used to taking in low carbs, you'll have problems once you come off the diet (gain a lot of water weight back)
    Agree. I started low carb, switched to a good balance. Workouts are going better and weight loss is still solid.

Would rep you kris if I could, solid answer.

Registered User footballstud900's Avatar
    footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballstud900 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    these diets are not for the weak. u have to be very strong willed and strong minded to do them. but yeah like the guy said first 2 weeks n ull feel alot better. i never feel better, look bigger and stronger then i do after a carb up. being so insulin insensitive this diet is a godsend, but for regular people its not really necessary

expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) expressman70 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by YeomenKek View Post
    Hey bro. I did low-carb cut from fat for 6 months and went through the exact same thing for the first 2 weeks. You need to stick through it until those 2 weeks are up, then obliterate some carbs for 36 hours. After that carb refeed, I guarantee you will feel 100% better. Then after that, you can start having refeeds every 5-7 days. You will feel better after the refeed, trust me on this.

As for dizziness, I experienced this a lot and was one of my major problems with the diet. I found out my calorie deficit was too much which was what was causing it. How many calories are you taking in daily? GL, mate.
    i dont really know, i just avoid eating lots of carbs

BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need a goo damount of carbs have you tried a carb cycle? I need help answering my thread no1 has even looked into it . I am thinking of doing more cardio then i should.

Try cycling 2g carbsxbw and 3gxbw assuming thats around what you eat.

Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gibman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bet most of you guys dont really know what you are doing on low carb diets. you gotta eat a lot more fats if you are lower carbs. you cant have high protein, low fat, low carbs. you will end up burning muscle and gaining fat. you gotta have high fat, high protein, and low carbs. i have been doing this diet for 2 weeks and it is awesome. high fat diets actually boost testosterone too, so that is an added bonus. you gotta cycle carbs every 4-6 days. i usually go low carb for 3 days, then have 1 carb up day with low fat then switch back after that day and alternate like that. so for the first 3 days i eat around 40% protein 40% fat and 20% carbs and my carb day i eat 40% protein 40% carbs (usually more than that, maybe 60-70%) and 20% fat.

here is a link that will answer any questions you have with me, or how the best way you can do a low carb diet.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cycl...genic_diet.htm

Registered User BrettLindenberg's Avatar
    BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrettLindenberg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm at 120 carbs a day and it really sucks, I almost die when I see some donuts or bread that I would love to devour. I have a refeed once a week and that helps a lot.

Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exsert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i swear i feel the exact same when im on a HIGH carb diet

carb make endo sleeepy

[/QUOTE] i eat 6 meals, all of them are a protein source about 3oz each with 2carrots, and a small tsp of peanut butter, is that acceptable for what you are talking about, by the way thanks for the super site link, its interesting....

pokerpgh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BrettLindenberg View Post
    I'm at 120 carbs a day and it really sucks, I almost die when I see some donuts or bread that I would love to devour. I have a refeed once a week and that helps a lot.
    120? 5 days a week I eat almost 20-30g, except from vegetables! 120 would be a dream!