Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fickes View Post
    L-Citrulline is better and has a better track record than L-Arginine, but L-Arginine DOES work.

In people with endothelial damage.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fickes View Post
    L-Arginine DOES work.
    For what?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

gncraiano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Unfortunately most of the citrulline malate on the market is an ad-mixture, not bonded.
    I'm assuming you mean that the citrulline & malate aren't bonded together. This one appears to be in crystal form so may well be: purebulk dot com/l-citrulline-dl-malate-2-1/

I just started looking into supps yesterday. Don't take any yet. I'm wondering if there's a difference between citrulline malate & L-citrulline DL-malate.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gncraiano View Post
    I'm assuming you mean that the citrulline & malate aren't bonded together. This one appears to be in crystal form so may well be: purebulk dot com/l-citrulline-dl-malate-2-1/

I just started looking into supps yesterday. Don't take any yet. I'm wondering if there's a difference between citrulline malate & L-citrulline DL-malate.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
    I could be wrong but either of those should be the same thing with the exception on where your ordering from could be 1:1 or 1:2 ration cit:mal

The difference other that more often comes up is the difference between l-cit and cit mal, and that would be l-cit being pure Citrulline and cit mal being Citrulline and malic acid

Hope that info helps
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50) richtree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does A-AKG get forgotten about....when NO2 came out people stopped me all the time to ask what roads I was using when I was natural.....

Is it due to the patents?

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by richtree View Post
    Why does A-AKG get forgotten about....when NO2 came out people stopped me all the time to ask what roads I was using when I was natural.....

Is it due to the patents?
    read the thread. because it doesn't work.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

tightend101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mjpwooo View Post
    Folks, can anyone point me in the right direction to explain the difference between these? I'm not focusing on lifting, more triathlon training.

Thanks for any help.
    Just to help you out man and clarify.

Basically, in layman's terms, L-Citrulline and L-Citrulline Malate are different in that plain L-citrulline is for endurance athletes and long distance runners such as yourself whereas L-citrulline malate better serves lifters and bodybuilders. L-citrulline is less quickly absorbed and does not contain malic acid as opposed to L-citrulline malate, which is useful in lifting. Malic acid functions to help citrulline absorb more quickly and aids in muscular energy production in addition to the NO boost.
    So for you as a triathlon athlete, you will want to take plain L-citrulline. Whereas for me as a "bodybuilder" I prefer to take L-citrulline malate during my lifts.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tightend101 View Post
    Just to help you out man and clarify.

Basically, in layman's terms, L-Citrulline and L-Citrulline Malate are different in that plain L-citrulline is for endurance athletes and long distance runners such as yourself whereas L-citrulline malate better serves lifters and bodybuilders. L-citrulline is less quickly absorbed and does not contain malic acid as opposed to L-citrulline malate, which is useful in lifting. Malic acid functions to help citrulline absorb more quickly and aids in muscular energy production in addition to the NO boost.
    So for you as a triathlon athlete, you will want to take plain L-citrulline. Whereas for me as a "bodybuilder" I prefer to take L-citrulline malate during my lifts.
    you have this backwards.

Cit Malate is more endurance athlete friendly in theory

L-Citrulline is more bodybuilding/pump friendly in theory

IN THEORY
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me