Cutting, do not disturb. Alkaline's Avatar
    Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BCAA Powder with STEVIA??

Could someone please point me in the direction of a BCAA powder sweetened with stevia. Kind of like a Xtend or ICE with stevia instead of sucralose. Thank you
    In life you struggle to get the weight off your shoulders, in the gym you struggle to pile it on

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    Could someone please point me in the direction of a BCAA powder sweetened with stevia. Kind of like a Xtend or ICE with stevia instead of sucralose. Thank you
    Found it - link below.
    Last edited by TomMutaffis; 05-13-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alkaline is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know there was a thread where someone mentioned it I just don't know where that thread is.
    In life you struggle to get the weight off your shoulders, in the gym you struggle to pile it on

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alkaline View Post
    I know there was a thread where someone mentioned it I just don't know where that thread is.
    Here you go:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/bcaag.html
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    that's it, thanks.

VilCulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ProteinCo

Hey, I realize that this is a little tardy but it was the first thing that popped up on google when I searched for a BCAA supplement sweetened with stevia so people are clearly still inquiring about such a product...anyways check out the stuff that they have on Proteinco! I've tried both of the flavours, they're both mild but extremely good and not filled with any bad stuff. Sweetened with stevia, 4.5 g Leucine, 2.25 g each Isoleucine and Valine. Price point is amazing too, I work in a supplement store and I can't find anything as good, especially for the price.

I actually ended up finding Proteinco after a massive scouring of the Internet after being disappointed in the selection on this site, took the leap and I'll never regret it!

Btw it's "proteinco dot ca"

Hope this helps for your original inquiry or any would be passers by the future!

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VilCulla You are not allowed to advertise competitors on bb.com. Would you walk into Walmart handing out Target pamphlets?
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000) stainlesstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    Ingredients
    BCAA Blend (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Glutamine), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Pyridoxine HCL, Sucralose

VilCulla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by melaneybh View Post
    VilCulla You are not allowed to advertise competitors on bb.com. Would you walk into Walmart handing out Target pamphlets?
    If I thought that it was a better option you'd better believe it. I'm not advertising, I'm merely broadening peoples horizons, I don't work for the company but I'd feel robbed if I was limited in my options due to lack of knowledge on alternatives. I've had good experiences with bb but the prices are going up more than the supps are worth, especially being a Canadian where the restrictions on quantity when crossing the border really nullify the benefits of shopping for bulk here. I'm simply trying to help out my fellow human beings who are looking for good products and my honest experiences have been positive.

dbindock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is something I am looking for as well, and while BCAAG is made with sucralose again, and ProteinCo is on another website, there is at least this one I just found on bb.co

bodybuilding] dot com/store/mrm/bcaa-plus-g-reload.html

Seems to be free of all the fake ****.