BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Anyway to get bigger wrists?

I have fairly small wrists, I never noticed it until I started working out now it looks out of proportion to the rest of my body.

Is there anyway to beef up my wrists or any excersizes that would build them up?

I feel like I couldnt throw decent punch compared to other people because of the size of my wrist :s

ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ty899 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BarrageTax View Post
    I have fairly small wrists, I never noticed it until I started working out now it looks out of proportion to the rest of my body.

Is there anyway to beef up my wrists or any excersizes that would build them up?

I feel like I couldnt throw decent punch compared to other people because of the size of my wrist :s
    Although I dont personally isolate my forearms, I am far from against it. Just hit them on whatever day you do your bi's, or whenever is comfortable to you, maybe twice a week, and you wont worry about your wrists any more.

Edit: And depending on your age and weight, you might just want to stick to your compounds and focus on eating, and you will grow, remember results don't happen over night

BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BarrageTax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ty899 View Post
    Although I dont personally isolate my forearms, I am far from against it. Just hit them on whatever day you do your bi's, or whenever is comfortable to you, maybe twice a week, and you wont worry about your wrists any more.

Edit: And depending on your age and weight, you might just want to stick to your compounds and focus on eating, and you will grow, remember results don't happen over night

Thanks for the input, I suppose eating is a good point calcium and stuff would help good point