Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Foxyladie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Learning Experience--Cardio Bunnies

So I'm almost done with the ISSA CFT course. I am in the process of doing the Learning experiences and I couldn't help but laugh when I read the following:

Much has been written in popular magazines about aerobic training and how it is the only way one can burn fat. Explain this belief, evaluate it and tell why it may or may not be appropriate. Are there other ways to burn fat?

Needless to say to come up with 250 words on this topic was too easy. Thanks to all the threads that have beaten to death on how Cardio is not the way to go to lose fat.

Besides, I started my 6 month tour here in Afghanistan doing nothing but cardio the first month and a half with not much success. Then i started poking around on these threads and got some great advice.

I put the advice into place and followed the course and I can say honestly that I have lost over 12 total inches and 11lbs and i'm sure i have gained some lean mass in the process.

Thanks Ladies
    "I pretend to be other people...In real life that's called schizophrenia. If you get paid to do it,its called Acting." - Peter Facinelli
    --
    "Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul"- Marilyn Monroe
    --
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Congratulations.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

sharkattack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Issa essay

Hello, I am just about done with myself and I'm on that essay. How'd you do on the exam? I was wondering what kind of evidence you used in your essay?
    Originally Posted by Foxyladie View Post
    So I'm almost done with the ISSA CFT course. I am in the process of doing the Learning experiences and I couldn't help but laugh when I read the following:

Much has been written in popular magazines about aerobic training and how it is the only way one can burn fat. Explain this belief, evaluate it and tell why it may or may not be appropriate. Are there other ways to burn fat?

Needless to say to come up with 250 words on this topic was too easy. Thanks to all the threads that have beaten to death on how Cardio is not the way to go to lose fat.

Besides, I started my 6 month tour here in Afghanistan doing nothing but cardio the first month and a half with not much success. Then i started poking around on these threads and got some great advice.

I put the advice into place and followed the course and I can say honestly that I have lost over 12 total inches and 11lbs and i'm sure i have gained some lean mass in the process.

Thanks Ladies

ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProYeo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats!! I totally remember that one, finished up my ISSA this past November! Congrats on your transformation and thanks for your service too!
    2020 Olympia Bound | NPC WPD Nationally Qualified | 2018 Arnold Amateur WPD Top 3 | 2x WPD Pro World Champion (INBA/DFAC)

Meet Lifts: S: 305 | B: 205 | D: 370 * Gym Lifts: S: 380 | B: 275 | D: 415

WEB: proyeo.com | IG: ankhjii_pro_yeo

ISSA: CFT SNS | Westside Barbell Certified