Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

double t reviews

Am i the only one a little suspicious that double-t seems to be getting 9.2 plus average ratings on EVERYTHING they put on the market now? Wondering if this has something to do with all the contests and promotions they're doing.In all fairness I have to admit that looking at the ingredients and dosage has me curious to try some of their stuff. However, I'm still skeptical that Creadryl and NO beta, for instance, are really as good as the hype.
    Last edited by jestdoit86; 05-13-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Rtegiresed Uesr ส้้้้้้้ WheyBeastly's Avatar
    WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WheyBeastly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jestdoit86 View Post
    Am i the only one a little suspicious that double-t seems to be getting 9.2 plus average ratings on EVERYTHING they put on the market now? Wondering if this has something to do with all the contests and promotions they're doing.In all fairness I have to admit that looking at the ingredients and dosage has me curious to try some of their stuff. However, I'm still skeptical that Creadryl and NO beta, for instance, are really as good as the hype.
    CreaDyl might mainly be a b vit + creatine supp, but it has CEE in it (fail).
    The NO Beta prop blend is ~3.5g, with the first ingredient being AAKG (fail again), with CEE following after beta alanine.

Don't bother with either.
    Go for sizeon/green mag/creapure/storm/etc for creatine fix.
    And go for PSU/White Flood/SP250/Ragnarok/Jack3d/etc for pre workout.

Take the store ratings with a grain of salt.
    Formerly Jouho.

Current/Goal
    Bench: 2.5 lbs / 5 lbs
    Squat: 3 lbs / 6 lbs
    Deadlift: 4 lbs / 7 lbs

*I'm actually an ant irl crew*

jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jestdoit86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WheyBeastly View Post
    The NO Beta prop blend is ~3.5g, with the first ingredient being AAKG (fail again), with CEE following after beta alanine.

yes, jack3d has been my favorite supplement I've tried so far. And I've heard very good things about the green mag/white flood combo. *checking to see if there's a discount on the pair together.

Pseudo-Intellectual lovehasrisen's Avatar
    lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Their new products look interesting to me..
    Doctorate in Brotology

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    I rarely nut hug companies, i have supps from TONS of different companies, including the white flood green mag combo(which i still currently use)

but i do love double-t sports, im logging their BCAA product called glutacene and honestly, Its great.

The double-T reps are really nice and will help you out with whatever you need.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

Originally Posted by xjdesertfox View Post
    I rarely nut hug companies, i have supps from TONS of different companies, including the white flood green mag combo(which i still currently use)

but i do love double-t sports, im logging their BCAA product called glutacene and honestly, Its great.

Good post man. How would you compare White flood/green mag vs. no beta/creadryl? I realize that's a slippery slope question but I'm asking anyways

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i do love double-t sports, im logging their BCAA product called glutacene and honestly, Its great.

did you get that Glutacene for free?

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quank View Post
    Sponsored supplement log with more ass slapping and "way to go guy!" going on than a little league game coached by a closet ****phile. Must be bias-free!

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good post man. How would you compare White flood/green mag vs. no beta/creadryl? I realize that's a slippery slope question but I'm asking anyways
    i cant exactly comment on that comparison yet because i havnt tried creadyl and only had no beta once, so i'm not going to lie to you and tell you its something when it isnt.

The white flood/green mag combo is great, but I HATE the flavor of my white flood, it taste like **** imo, but when mixed in with green mag it taste a lot better. The effects of white flood are great, i get good pumps from it.

However i'm discontinuing my use of white flood since i got tired of making drinks.

yes, but i run my logs/reviews honestly, its a good product, and i will be buying it with my own money once my log is over.

and lol @ this
    Originally Posted by WheyBeastly View Post

You dog on no beta for having AAKG as the main ingredient, then you recommend a **** load of products that either contain it or have it as the main ingredient as well? GTFO

jack3d has AAKG as the main ingredient in its prop blend

white flood has AAKG as the main ingredient in its pump blend

ragnarok contains AAKG in its GIANT prop blend

superpump has AAKG as the first think in its "no2 complex"

the only one that doesnt contain AKG is PSU.

i'm willing to bet you're hating for no reason, and havnt even tried a double-t product.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lovehasrisen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Sponsored supplement log with more ass slapping and "way to go guy!" going on than a little league game coached by a closet ****phile. Must be bias-free!
    Dangit.. Always on "spread"..
    Doctorate in Brotology

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    golf clap on that analogy. Shat a brick laughing.

i cant exactly comment on that comparison yet because i havnt tried creadyl and only had no beta once, so i'm not going to lie to you and tell you its something when it isnt.

The white flood/green mag combo is great, but I HATE the flavor of my white flood, it taste like **** imo, but when mixed in with green mag it taste a lot better. The effects of white flood are great, i get good pumps from it.

However i'm discontinuing my use of white flood since i got tired of making drinks.

yes, but i run my logs/reviews honestly, its a good product, and i will be buying it with my own money once my log is over.

and lol @ this

You dog on no beta for having AAKG as the main ingredient, then you recommend a **** load of products that either contain it or have it as the main ingredient as well? GTFO

i'm willing to bet you're hating for no reason, and havnt even tried a double-t product.
    Originally Posted by lovehasrisen View Post
    Dangit.. Always on "spread"..
    ya I was kind of thinking the same thing when he said that. I've heard cee getting a bad wrap before but never heard aakg get dogged on. And I think i'm gonna take ur advice and go with white flood/green mag next. Can't find any combo discounts on here so pm me if you have.....other ideas And I also see you have some white flood you want taken off your hands. Anybody made you any offers yet?

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    aakg and cee are less than stellar forms of either respectively, that being said i do think their glutacene tastes delicious and their new products intrigue me.

still, don't trust store ratings they're more than likely too biased
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    aakg and cee are less than stellar forms of either respectively, that being said i do think their glutacene tastes delicious and their new products intrigue me.

still, don't trust store ratings they're more than likely too biased
    ^^ This..
    I do agree, their new products are.. imo, tops their "old" ones..
    Doctorate in Brotology

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)

and lol @ this

please go
    i rep back 1k+

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

Double-T products are garbage and the majority of ingredients are eaqually worthless [with zero scientific evidence to support the bogus claims in which they use as marketing scams]. The products are laughable at best.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Double-T products are garbage and the majority of ingredients are eaqually worthless [with zero scientific evidence to support the bogus claims in which they use as marketing scams]. The products are laughable at best.
    This

For the guy who actually is trying to say NO beta actually does something, please explain to us how it can actually benefit you when a serving of it has 3.5g in it, and contains ingredients which all require 3-5g+ to actually be considered beneficial? No matter how they actually dose the ingredients, there is literally no possible way for the product to actually benefit you, unless you actually take 30-35 tablets a day.
    i rep back 1k+

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Their new products look interesting to me..
    Which?
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    Which?

I could be wrong, but I think these are their "new" products.
    Doctorate in Brotology

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5 gram amino tablets with 10 aminos?

Let's get it on!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Excessively Jacked Fibarz 206AK's Avatar
    206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 206AK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There is no easy way out.

[===================]

Intensity Builds Immensity

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Ah... well the profiles are fine on both... but I'm a bit confused by both as well.

Betacene has a lot of extremely cheap ingredients. I'm seeing a price of $29 for 22 servings here at bb.com.

Creatine costs about 10 cents bulk for 5g (or less).

Taurine costs 3.43 cents per gram bulk (NOW).

BA costs 4.6 cents per gram bulk (NOW).

Tyrosine costs 8.85 cents per gram bulk (NOW) and can be had a lot cheaper than that generally.

Histidine can be hard to get on its own, but you could get bulk BA/Histidine in a 10:1 ratio for 4 cents per gram bulk (SciFit), cheaper than BA on its own.

So... 10 grams of total powder. The first two of which are the cheapest of the bunch. And it costs over twice what any random person can buy it for. And it's a prop blend so you don't even know how much you're getting of each. Not impressed.

But I'll agree... it's better than their old products... at least this one doesn't use several bunk ingredients. And if someone wants to pay twice the price and wants all of these ingredients pre-mixed and flavored then it's not so bad. I just wish something in that formula was novel in some way or that they listed exact numbers out as obviously no one is going to waste time stealing their special formula on those ingredients.

As to NitroMine... I'm just confused. What's the point of EAA's in tablet form instead of powder? I don't know the price yet so perhaps it will be a decent price? 320g of EAA's. No flavoring is required since they are tablets... the price shouldn't be too high. But why call it Nitromine instead of just EAA's? Though it does give the impression they are amino nitrates with that name... even though they aren't.
    Last edited by shadar; 05-15-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Large Mammary Aficionado IronAlex's Avatar
    IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually, it is quite the opposite, there is scientific evidence for the claims they make. Unfortunately, it is not the good kind of scientific evidence. I would not buy Double T especially after having numerous conversations with the CEO about the over advertising under engineering of their supplements.
    USMC
    ★cVc★
    Semper Fit
    www.thedisposableheroesproject.com
    http://thetellingproject.org/

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronAlex View Post
    Actually, it is quite the opposite, there is scientific evidence for the claims they make.
    Not for the following they don't.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=27

Unfortunately, it is not the good kind of scientific evidence.
    If any at all.

I would not buy Double T
    Nor would anyone with intelligence.
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 05-15-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    ~

Large Mammary Aficionado IronAlex's Avatar
    IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not for the following they don't.... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=27
    I meant there is scientific evidence for the exact opposite that they are proposing in their advertisements and package claims.
    USMC
    ★cVc★
    Semper Fit
    www.thedisposableheroesproject.com
    http://thetellingproject.org/

Did DTS give up on bb.com?
    I don't see their reps on the "supplement" forum..
    Do see them on the log sections and teen sections though..
    Doctorate in Brotology

I meant there is scientific evidence for the exact opposite that they are proposing in their advertisements and package claims.
    No, I got ya [just wanted to point it out for the anyone following along].... hence the reaeson I stated "if any at all".
    ~

Did DTS give up on bb.com?
    With God's will.
    ~