YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can a 15 year old use creatine?

planning on buying a 5-10lb of whey gold optimum protein with some creatine.
    but i asked a couple of my friends, and they told me creatine gives u sht load of fat and can tear the muscle off the bone? wtf?
    all i know for a fact is that it gets u dehydrated quickly

EDIT: should i use creatine right before a workout?
    any good cheap brands that work and are good?
    and this might sound dumb, but is bb.com a legit site where i can order supps?
    like the credit cards are confedetial?
    Last edited by RoaK; 05-12-2010 at 07:00 PM.

wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannabmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am fourteen and use creatine and have had no bad side effects so if you use it properly you should be fine!

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannabmuscle View Post
    I am fourteen and use creatine and have had no bad side effects so if you use it properly you should be fine!
    any info on how to use them?
    i know it wont shrink balls or anything
    but do i have to drink 2xs more water?
    i dont get how creatine works.

and is it true creatine helps your muscle fibers tear?
    my friend told me it helps it tear, so if i go hard my muscle will tear from my bone...

KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RoaK View Post
    but i asked a couple of my friends, and they told me creatine gives u sht load of fat and can tear the muscle off the bone? wtf?
    um..

1. creatine does not make u fat.. AT ALL. nor does it tear ur muscles off the bone. ur friends are ignorant and shouldnt be spreading false info.

2. it doesnt dehydrate u quickly unless u dont drink enough water. i never feel dehydrated.

3. why would it be bad for u? ur body makes creatine naturally and u also get it from red meats.

creatine will benefit u. take it.

btw.. the search button is ur friend
    *NJ crew*
    + positivity crew +
    *whole milk or no milk crew*

Originally Posted by massbuilda View Post
    um..

1. creatine does not make u fat.. AT ALL. nor does it tear ur muscles off the bone. ur friends are ignorant and shouldnt be spreading false info.

2. it doesnt dehydrate u quickly unless u dont drink enough water. i never feel dehydrated.

3. why would it be bad for u? ur body makes creatine naturally and u also get it from red meats.

creatine will benefit u. take it.

btw.. the search button is ur friend
    ok thanks
    i believed them cuz one guy was a varsity wrestler, who told me it will rip my bicep off my bone

and other guy was baseball JV telling me its going to make me fat as hell

so creatine doesnt tear your muscles?
    what does creatine do? im new to this
    Last edited by RoaK; 05-12-2010 at 06:54 PM.

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine is really nothing special. And no it doesn't make you fat or have any real side effects.

Just make sure you drink 1.5 gallons of water.

greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112484941

crunchfit has basically everything you'll need to know about creatine in that thread
    You hate it, but you know respect you got to give me.

Misc Scientist

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it doesnt "tear your muscles". it makes you stronger resulting in more muscle fibers being broken down. by fat he probably means make you bloated. it will help your muscles recover and store more water in the muscle making them look fuller
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000) KaSP3R is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok thanks
    i believe them cuz one guy was a varsity wrestler, who told me it will rip my bicep off my bone

and other guy was baseball JV telling me its going to make me fat as hell

so creatine doesnt tear your muscles?
    what does creatine do? im new to this
    varsity wrestling has nothing to do with knowledge about supplements. it wont make u fat and it wont tear muscles.

creatine helps restore the ATPs (energy) in ur muscles at a faster rate so u can pushout more reps when u lift and u can lift longer.

lol ur friends prolly also think that if u take creatine then ur not natural.
    *NJ crew*
    + positivity crew +
    *whole milk or no milk crew*

alright thanks alot guys
    so im good using creatine as long as i drink alot of water?
    wow i actually believed the muscle ripping off the bone lol

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tempting to neg because you cant read stickies.

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    Tempting to neg because you cant read stickies.
    i read them before this thread, but everything wasnt answered
    and why would i care about rep points on a body building forum
    lmao

Registered Creatine User animalpakfiend's Avatar
    animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250) animalpakfiend has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    On a cold friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I have been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungy, didnt have any lunch. In fact, I didnt eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was suprised they didnt ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the reciept and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the Creatine monster from the bag. I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating alot? I remove the label on the tub and tear it into a thousand small peices. I flush that down the toilet too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom askes me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "mom, its just for a school project". "what project?" "I dont know mom I just started it!!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping up 5 scoops into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into???? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The Creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this. I open the Creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I dont want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. NO I DONT. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "NO MOM I DO NOT WANT A COOKIE" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

BIG_Mick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im 16 and been using creatine for over a year, its very good , gives huge gains and helps in the gym. There are hardly any side effects from what i know and nothing has happened to me. You should drink around 2-4 litres of water per day and it does not tear muscle from the bone? it stores water in the muscle bellies and makes you look bloated, thats why you have to drink plenty of water.

hope i helped u man

Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cityfan63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A fitness trainer I know said it stopped growth in teens, don't know how true that is, he's huge though this guy, he knows his stuff.

BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BFCcasual has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

YES, but please make sure you do your own research on it. You shouldnt take anything you dont understand.

R+R
    Modern Manners and Casual Etiquette

If you do what you say you are going to do, you are on your way to becoming a very powerful dude.

MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterAz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by animalpakfiend View Post
    on a cold friday afternoon, i had come home from school. I have been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungy, didnt have any lunch. In fact, i didnt eat because i spent the money. For the past month i was saving up for something. Something special which i bought at gnc. I was suprised they didnt ask for id; i was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous i was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when i got home, but i ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from gnc. I open the bag, first removing the reciept and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag. I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that i will be 50lbs heavier. Should i say i was just eating alot? I remove the label on the tub and tear it into a thousand small peices. I flush that down the toilet too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom askes me what i am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "mom, its just for a school project". "what project?" "i dont know mom i just started it!!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping up 5 scoops into a clear water bottle. What have i gotten myself into???? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should i do if i die? I cant let my family know about this. I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; i am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now i worry, i dont want to get too big; people will think i use steroids. I do use steroids. No i dont. Creatine. All i see is the weights now, i am almost downstairs when i hear "do you want a cookie i just baked". I know i do not have time for this **** now. "no mom i do not want a cookie" i walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have i done?
    l
    m
    f
    a
    ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Originally Posted by animalpakfiend View Post
    On a cold friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I have been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungy, didnt have any lunch. In fact, I didnt eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was suprised they didnt ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the reciept and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the Creatine monster from the bag. I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating alot? I remove the label on the tub and tear it into a thousand small peices. I flush that down the toilet too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom askes me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "mom, its just for a school project". "what project?" "I dont know mom I just started it!!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping up 5 scoops into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into???? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The Creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this. I open the Creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I dont want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. NO I DONT. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "NO MOM I DO NOT WANT A COOKIE" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
    ok............
    Originally Posted by micky54321 View Post
    im 16 and been using creatine for over a year, its very good , gives huge gains and helps in the gym. There are hardly any side effects from what i know and nothing has happened to me. You should drink around 2-4 litres of water per day and it does not tear muscle from the bone? it stores water in the muscle bellies and makes you look bloated, thats why you have to drink plenty of water.

hope i helped u man
    alright thankss. when you say bloated, will my arms/muscles look flabby? i like the tight arms
    Originally Posted by BFCcasual View Post
    YES, but please make sure you do your own research on it. You shouldnt take anything you dont understand.

R+R
    i am

whats that red mail thingy next to this thread and the hole?
    anyway back on topic
    imma buy some
    but idk if bbing.com is real with credit cards

Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jav111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pls slap your *** friends in the face for me.

i read somewhere that it wasnt RECOMMENDED for people under 18...doubt that's true but its something to look into. i took it pwo its more easily absorbed into your muscles then but some people do pre workout. timing doesnt matter too much
    amazing forum sig

Originally Posted by Jav111 View Post
    pls slap your *** friends in the face for me.

i read somewhere that it wasnt RECOMMENDED for people under 18...doubt that's true but its something to look into. i took it pwo its more easily absorbed into your muscles then but some people do pre workout. timing doesnt matter too much
    haha
    thanks
    i wont tell my friends so less competition hahaha