Charlot2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm new and need some help

Hey Guys !

I'm new on the forum and I need some advice, tips and guides. Actually I just bought a gym subscription and I'm looking for a good Workout / Diet and some advice about protein and creatine.

My goal : Get Big (hehe)

I really don't have any problem with fat and i'm in a good shape.

How much time should I spend in a gym session ?
    What is a good workout for me ?
    Should I do some endurance too ?
    Should I take creatine and protein ?

And etc..

I'm a bit lost on this huge forum (too many post everywhere) some help would be apreciate !

fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fredownsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    about 50 minutes

Something focusing on the compound lifts

No

Yes, 1g of protein per lb of body mass, and 5g of creatine per day
    Also, eat at least 3000-3500 calories per day, or you WILL NOT grow. Don't worry about getting fat, if you're lifting 4 days a week and eating good food you'll be fine.

Go read the stickies in the 'workout programme' and 'exercises' forums, they'll provide you with the vast majority of what you need to know.

wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wildthing99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fredownsu View Post
    about 50 minutes

Something focusing on the compound lifts

No

Yes, 1g of protein per lb of body mass, and 5g of creatine per day
    Also, eat at least 3000-3500 calories per day, or you WILL NOT grow. Don't worry about getting fat, if you're lifting 4 days a week and eating good food you'll be fine.

Go read the stickies in the 'workout programme' and 'exercises' forums, they'll provide you with the vast majority of what you need to know.

pretty good response here... lik he said start reading the stickies and just familiarize urself with the wealth of knowledge here.

One thing id have to disagree is with the amount of calories he gave u... All depends on ur weight. A MAINTENANCE is when u eat enough to stay were ur at which would be around 15* ur body weight. If u want to grow add anywhere from 200-500 to that number so u can see urself grow. Keep it mainly clean foods lik chicken breats, tuna, almonds, oatmeal. Brown rice if u really want to go healthy etc etc.

Also, most programs/routines will include compounds move so u should be looking into ripptoes/ bill's 5x5
    Carpe Diem !

Squat: 305
    Deadlift: 355
    Bench: 285

GOAL

Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 495
    Bench: 335

REPS

Owe:

Owe me:

Charlot2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank alot for these answers !

I have only a problem with the food : I can't eat Chicken and Tuna :-/ I'm allergic... Any other ideas about what food to eat ? Example for one week ?

DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamonNash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    make your work out based around 70% on compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, pull ups etc.
    These will make you grow more than any other exercises.

Eat like there is no tomorrow, get the right amount of protein in and your muscles will grow.
    Foods like nuts, natural peanut butter, milk, eggs, oats, steak will all help out in a healthy diet.
    Once you got your diet in check maybe bring in some supplements like a whey protein shake and maybe even creatine.
    Started bbing 01/04/2010: 175lbs 11%BF
    Current (04/11/2010):205lbs 11%BF

Bench: 230lbs
    Squat: 350lbs
    Deadlift: 350lbs
    Total:930lbs