Closed Thread
    UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Got small wrists? Read this.

Some people have been saying about how small wrists are good for bodybuilding because it makes your forearms look bigger. That is complete bullsh**. If you have small wrists, that means your frame is small as well. Having a small frame is bad because your muscles will be SMALLER. A person with 6 inch wrists won't be able to have over 17" upper arms naturally, not even will Cell-Tech. Your forearms will not be "big" compared to your wrists. The only time having small wrists is might be good is if you're a pro bodybuilder with awesome genetics, who goes to contests and earns his money that way. So what would you rather have? 6" wrists and 13" forearms, or 8 inch wrists and 15 inch forearms?

LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LennieSmall has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So basically you're a *******?

Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you wrote this im going to smack you. i have small wrists and a big wide frame with small wrists and a big fram with small wrists and a big frame with small wrists
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetEven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Xx7 View Post
    If you wrote this im going to smack you. i have small wrists and a big wide frame with small wrists and a big fram with small wrists and a big frame with small wrists
    ...what? Lmao.

UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UnderPowered has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LennieSmall View Post
    So basically you're a *******?
    come on, you can do better than that.

Awesome from birth.. FullyLoadedChief's Avatar
    FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10) FullyLoadedChief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UnderPowered View Post
    Some people have been saying about how small wrists are good for bodybuilding because it makes your forearms look bigger. That is complete bullsh**. If you have small wrists, that means your frame is small as well. Having a small frame is bad because your muscles will be SMALLER. A person with 6 inch wrists won't be able to have over 17" upper arms naturally, not even will Cell-Tech. Your forearms will not be "big" compared to your wrists. The only time having small wrists is might be good is if you're a pro bodybuilder with awesome genetics, who goes to contests and earns his money that way. So what would you rather have? 6" wrists and 13" forearms, or 8 inch wrists and 15 inch forearms?
    Bitch! I just started to feel good about my freakishly small wrists and then some twat goes and makes me feel **** about them again. I'm gonna go slit my freakishly small wrists now, hope your ****ing happy.

Originally Posted by MitchellNEX View Post
    Bitch! I just started to feel good about my freakishly small wrists and then some twat goes and makes me feel **** about them again. I'm gonna go slit my freakishly small wrists now, hope your ****ing happy.
    How small are they?

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    this makes no sense, what your telling me is your limited genetically, but if you juice you can break that barrier. Also your saying the muscles will be smaller on a smaller frame, yet that equals out so the muscles will still look fine and with juice then they would look huge......

your not making sense here.........
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    this makes no sense, what your telling me is your limited genetically, but if you juice you can break that barrier. Also your saying the muscles will be smaller on a smaller frame, yet that equals out so the muscles will still look fine and with juice then they would look huge......

your not making sense here.........
    Yes sure, they will look fine, but they wont be "big".

Brb Laughing at E-Staters Dynami's Avatar
    Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dynami is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll have the same sized muscle brah, your potential just won't be able to reach as high as someone with "bigger" wrists.

I have tiny wrist, which makes it horrible when I do bench, / DB bench.
    Getting SWOLE
    U mad?

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes sure, they will look fine, but they wont be "big".
    yes, but even with 6" wrists, your wrists do increase in size i know that mine have. So say they were genetically limited to 16" arms, they juice they can get 20"'s for the sake of it lets say 18". 18" is a big arm when you are lean.

so your still not making any sense.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    -------------
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKMAMBA24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my wrists are 6.5 inches my arms are 17's

chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chrislongy2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. i have small wrists and a nice frame
    2. ur 14
    3. ur red, gtfo
    *Deadlift Junkie*
    !Same Silverware Crew!

"The mind is everything, if you don't believe you can do something, then you can't."-Kai Greene
    "I'm still fly, I'm sky high and i dare anybody to try and cut my wings. I'm still shutin places down everytime I coime around, I'm still doin my thing"-Drake

My Log Brah... dont be afraid to check it out
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125539713
    posters get repped as soon as i get the chance

yes, but even with 6" wrists, your wrists do increase in size i know that mine have. So say they were genetically limited to 16" arms, they juice they can get 20"'s for the sake of it lets say 18". 18" is a big arm when you are lean.

so your still not making any sense.
    Your muscles near your wrist will get bigger, which will make your wrist size greater, but your bone still stays the same size, and thats what matters. Also, unless you have crazy genetics, you will not have 18" arms with a 6 inch wrist.

Originally Posted by chrislongy2 View Post
    1. i have small wrists and a nice frame
    2. ur 14
    3. ur red, gtfo
    1. how big?
    2. could be a lie
    3. was green a minute or two ago

Your muscles near your wrist will get bigger, which will make your wrist size greater, but your bone still stays the same size, and thats what matters. Also, unless you have crazy genetics, you will not have 18" arms with a 6 inch wrist.
    so you will have a low bone density, your wrist will increase in size the bone wont, so whats the problem? Your right you wont have 6" wrists with 18" arms, because your wrists will increase in size.

your not making any f*cking sense.
    -------------

so you will have a low bone density, your wrist will increase in size the bone wont, so whats the problem? Your right you wont have 6" wrists with 18" arms, because your wrists will increase in size.

bone density? what does that have to do with anything

bone density? what does that have to do with anything
    what does anything u just said have to do with anything?

i think what you trying to point out for some odd reason is muscle length, which is affected by height. So the muscle will be longer, not essentially bigger. But i mean, i dont think having a small frame has stopped anyone from being some of the strongest people in the world or have the best physics in the world. So whatever your saying is just wrong.
    he's done both.
    -------------

Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vizag_Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol. Dont really care if i hit 17 inch arms. Nobody is going to come up to me with a measuring tape and measure my arms. As long as i end up liking what i look like, IDGAF what my arm size is.

Maybe the fact that you are 14 and your balls haven't dropped might influence your thoughts.

However....

Raw Egg?

1. whats his height.
    2. its all genetics, and this guy is lucky

1. whats his height.
    2. its all genetics, and this guy is lucky
    height 5'5, so i guess lee priest got lucky, cant spell the name but this russian kid is lucky as well? they are all 5'4-5'6, Dexter Jackson got lucky? I mean i can keep going....

jsut admit it, you make no sense.
    -------------

height 5'5, so i guess lee priest got lucky, cant spell the name but this russian kid is lucky as well? they are all 5'4-5'6, Dexter Jackson got lucky? I mean i can keep going....

jsut admit it, you make no sense.
    alright, i make no sense. (1/2 srs)

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got tiny wirsts thick forarms and a wide rib frame.

What that mean?
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

Originally Posted by spud1345 View Post
    I got tiny wirsts thick forarms and a wide rib frame.

What that mean?
    you're 5'3" though

favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000) favori12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    On a positive note, smaller framed guys look more aesthetic in general. Waist/hips on a small framed guy are most often narrower for their frames compared to larger framed guys. Smaller framed guys also have an easier time getting down to super low levels of body fat compared to mesomorphs and endomorphs, which is very important in natural bodybuilding.

^ Frank Zane with 5'9 with 6.5" wrists & 8" ankles. He isn't known for being a mass monster by any means and he sure didn't look big in clothes, but he is one of the most impressive looking bodybuilders to ever hit the stage. You don't need to have a large frame to look impressive.

Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Wector is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The calculator is based on static measurements for wrist size etc.
    The problem is that wrist size (tendon and bone size and strength) is not static, but adapts under the right conditions.

An inch of wrist(etc) size can change the calculation's outcome big time... The entire "logic" behind the calculator is thus (even when not counting the numerous other issues such as differences in competition shape and muscle-loss from back in the day vs today, credibility of the measurements obtained etc) fatally flawed.

This does not only affect drug-users and young people... Otherwise, every drug-free guy over 30 would be unable to ever recover from a broken bone, or ever bench more than ~250 or some such without tearing something instantly.

The calculator cannot predict any kind of future potential.

It can at most tell you how much mass you should have at a given, static wrist(etc)-size according to the data it is based on (i.e. scaled against the people whose supposed measurements Mr. Butt used to create this thing).
    This is the reason for why so many people get roughly (plus minus) their current stats (with some flukes here or there due to differences in training age, strength, diet, training style, whether they train a muscle and have made the right amount of progress on the given exercises, muscle-shape and what have you... All compared to the group Casey used, or made up or whatever)...
    Well, I have taken this article ( Well actually it is a forum post in T-nation- Cephalic_Carnage )

Anyway, my point is, all of those wrist/bicep maximum potential calculations are based on kind of study which has made at about year 2000. Casey Butt has done this research and I am sure that "With 6" wrist 18" natural biceps is impossible" claim is sourced from one of those studies. Because its wide spread in internet.

But as you can see, in T-Nation there are great debate against Mr.butt ( He was also there ).

Yes there is a correlation between wrist size and biceps, but those calculators are kind of not accurate as stated above.

Lots of people say , "You cant change wrist size". Although some people say their wrist has enlarged with strength tranining. I think that is really true , because there is a fact "Bone ossification".

You if you are untrained and consider that you have 6" wrist now, probably after 3-4 years of training you may have 6.75" or even 7" wrist in my opinion, cause there are lots of cases about it.

The other fact is , people continue to grow horizontally more than vertically.

If you look at persons at age of 18-22, and look at their fathers you can cleary see that, their old man has large bones ( Especially wrists and ankles ).

Now, in males, bone growth contiunes until age of 23-25 as I know. My grandfather says he was about 120-130 Lbs at height of 5 Foot 8", but after age of 23 he started to gain weight. Most probably metabolism slowed down and wrists and ankles has grown up.

Today he shrank 2" and stands at 5 Foot 6", but he weights more than 200 Lbs. I have checked is photos from his 25-30 , he looks fat in those pictures.

So Ectomorphic persons will become like Endo Mesomorphs with age in my opinion. If you look at Bradd Bitt now you can clearly understand that his frame is more wide nowadays.

And yes, having large wrists may have great potential in powerlifting, but dont worry, if you want to become powerlifter and want to use steroids you can use HGH and increase your bone size. Thats the case.

But in my opinion, those levels are unnesessary. Too big biceps are not good in fight. Mike Tyson (16" ), Muhammed Ali ( 15" ), Evander Holyfield ( 16" ) , Lennox Lewis ( 18" ) , Fedor Emelianko ( I expect he is around 16-17" but his Bf kind of higher ), Nikolai Valuev ( 18" ) .

As you see from there none of them have over 20" arms yet they were beast in ring.

Ted Arcidi for example, was about 5 Foot 9-10" , weighting about 270 Lbs at the time and has huge biceps ( I dont know measurement but I think about 20" ) , but he was critized in the wrestling that he cant move too fastly.

For example, there is a fighter Mariuzs Pudzianowski. He was way more bigger in WSM contests than today. He had to give weight in order to fight properly, last time he joined WSM and failed. He said MMA training is way different than powerlifting.

Why I am writing all of those stuff? Because I know every male in there doing bodybuilding to became alpha, to get respect and to be more explosive. My point is you dont need to have 24" arms. In my opinion, females also find that kind of huge arms are kind of intimitading. See Greg Valentinos experiences!

TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro my wrists are pretty small and I get gains, What you day makea 0 sense also why are you red? How long have you been logging on this site? I have for 18 days and my rep power is still 0 but at least I'm green, I don't know a lot about lifting but I know enough to know wrists don't completely limit your forearms so gtfo and delete the thread before someone more experienced butt rapes you for ignorance

TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorJSH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What?