Shamrock87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

General diet advice for 188lb woman trying to lose weight.

Hi, just curious as to how many calories I should be eating a day and what kind's of food I should be eating in order to lose weight. Thanks
    Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Loomies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's a sticky thread that has everything you want to know. Put some effort and read it

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=113693871

Some general advice that helped me lose weight:
    buy a george foreman grill and use it everyday. Alot of good protein can be cooked in 5 minutes like chicken/pork chops/sausages

buy a rice pot and eat brown rice. i use about 2 1/2 cups of water and 1 cup of brown rice and it comes out perfect.

find some condiments to make food taste better but not too high in sodium. One that I use mostly for every meal and makes it taste like a 5 star meal is Sriracha hot sauce(rooster sauce). You can find it at wal-mart for $2 a bottle