Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    ENJOY your ME TIME this Sunday ~~~

What is the rep range you are shooting for with the routine?

How long do you anticipate your fullbody wos to take?
    Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    I love the attitude of your last post! I think this challenge is so good, not only for our bodies, but our minds as well. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you StlBarbie. My rep range for full body workouts is 15 maximum, 12 minimum. I realize I will not hit 12 on everything as I expect to build strength as well but overall, I know full body workouts are very effective for me because I allow myself to rest only in between sets or as I am moving from station to station. I get in and out in 45 minutes top.

Drooks, I appreciate your comment. I'm doing my best.
    Néna26
    Countdown to a New Me - 2015
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/Nena26/

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nena26 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day 7 - Week 2

Day 7 Morning Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Morning Workout
    High intensity spinning/step class this morning for 45 minutes.

Day 7 Afternoon Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Day 7 Nutrition

Total calories 1,092 Fat(g) 44.8 Carbs(g) 48.1 Protein(g) 139.4 Water(oz) 152

Mood
    I was calm this morning. Today is the first day I haven't cried so that is a good thing. I'm taking all of those emotions and I'm using them - REALLY USING THEM. I woke up an hour earlier than I normally do. I meditated to gain focus on the task at hand and prepared accordingly. My muscles are aching from Saturday's run/walk/sprint session but it's a great feeling. I took my morning supplements and could feel the rush just in time for my workout. I pushed myself hard this morning on the spin bike and added some great resistance to really make me push.

Tonight is an OFF night for me as is tomorrow night. But, Wednesday evening is a FULL BODY workout and I'm looking forward to it. By noon, I had consumed 104 oz. of water and I feel great about that!
    Last edited by Nena26; 06-07-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    Néna26

"What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love reading your journal--you're so in tune with your own mind and body, so reflective. Well written! By the way, how do you consume so much water???

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good to hear that you are using your energy/emotion in a positive way! Keep up the good work!

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why have you been crying so much lately? Do you have an idea what it is that's causing it?
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by cathb View Post
    I love reading your journal--you're so in tune with your own mind and body, so reflective. Well written! By the way, how do you consume so much water???
    Thank you so much Cathb! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad to know it isn't boring you to pieces. As far as the water goes, I have been working on that for some time. I use a 24 oz or 32 oz container and try to have two of each by noon, if not more, and another two before bedtime. My workouts definitely help with it as I consume at least one container during my workout and I find that drinking at least half that amount with my supplements is very helpful also.

Good to hear that you are using your energy/emotion in a positive way! Keep up the good work!
    Thanks Drooks10! I need to or else it would be downhill from here. I am going to do my best!

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Why have you been crying so much lately? Do you have an idea what it is that's causing it?
    Hello Simpy. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster because I lost a loved one who was like a father to me within days of finding out his condition was extremely grave and I wasn't able to speak to him (he was unconscious) or get there prior to his death. Then to top it off, the airline jacked up my flight arrangements and I wasn't even able to attend the funeral.
    Néna26

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am glad you had a better day!!!

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good morning Nena...what's on tap for today??
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like the set up you have in here.
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nena26 View Post
    Thank you so much Cathb! I really appreciate it and I'm so glad to know it isn't boring you to pieces. As far as the water goes, I have been working on that for some time. I use a 24 oz or 32 oz container and try to have two of each by noon, if not more, and another two before bedtime. My workouts definitely help with it as I consume at least one container during my workout and I find that drinking at least half that amount with my supplements is very helpful also.

Thanks Drooks10! I need to or else it would be downhill from here. I am going to do my best!

Hello Simpy. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster because I lost a loved one who was like a father to me within days of finding out his condition was extremely grave and I wasn't able to speak to him (he was unconscious) or get there prior to his death. Then to top it off, the airline jacked up my flight arrangements and I wasn't even able to attend the funeral.
    I read that on the prior page. I just wasn't sure if that was causing the melancholy or if there was more to it. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Days, 1, 2, and 3 - WEEK 3 & replies to posts

I am glad you had a better day!!!
    Thank you StlBarbie. I really did and the working out really helps with it as well.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Good morning Nena...what's on tap for today??
    Morning Storm1507! I've summed up my past three days below.

Originally Posted by THEMANBEAST View Post
    I like the set up you have in here.
    Thanks a log Manbeast! I'm trying to be consistent so as not confuse my readers.

I read that on the prior page. I just wasn't sure if that was causing the melancholy or if there was more to it. I'm very sorry for your loss.
    Thank you so very much Simpy. I appreciate your sympathy.

I hope you all are having outstanding and productive weeks!

Day 1 -Week 3
    This is officially the start of week 3. My progress is slow coming but I know I haven't been 100% and I haven't completely perfected my workout/nutrition formula. So this week, I will be introducing NEW ARSENAL into the mix - P90X. I still have every intention on hitting the gym but I NEED to push myself. It doesn't take long for me to build muscle but it takes me FOREVER to burn fat and in my case, I have a LOT to burn. My mindset is more focused now that the funeral services are over and I've spoken with family to ensure the eldest of our members are in good spirits. That eases my mind a lot. Now, I can turn my attention back to my goals.

Day 1 - Week 3 Morning Supplements
    KetoCuts (Morning & Afternoon)
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Day 1 - Week 3 Morning Workout
    There is no afternoon workout planned for today. This morning's workout was intense. The circuit training class I take is high energy, high intensity and I'm EXHAUSTED by the time I'm done. We tend to go a little lighter on Tuesdays but that just lets us know we are going to really GET IT on Thursdays. This morning's routine consisted of lots of plyometrics, pyramid sets of various weightlifting, abs, and cardio for 50 minutes.

Day 1 - Week 3 Afternoon Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Day 1 - Week 3 Nutrition

Total Calories 1,311 Fat(g) 64.3 Carbs(g) 112.7 Prot(g) 71.0 Water(oz) 72

NOTE: My water intake was lower than I typically care for. I do my best to get at least 96 ounces (minimum) as my daily target is always 1 gallon.

MOOD

Overall, I feel good. I'm a little impatient with myself right now because I want to SEE some physical results. I am begining to see a hint of shrinkage in my upper arm areas and my upper back is starting to allow some definition to show through. However, I am a perfectionist so for me it's not enough until I can actually see striations (I know I am a LONG WAY OUT for that).

Day 2 - Week 3

Day 2 - Week 3 Morning Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Day 2 - Week 3 Afternoon Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Morning Workout
    Today is spin/step day. This class is ALWAYS high intensity and I love it. Our drill today included several hill climbing simulations which kicked butt big time. I took my morning supplements and definitely needed the energy to push through. I am getting low on KetoCuts so I will have to place another order this weekend (DO NOT want to run out of those).

Afternoon Workout
    Today's planned workout (shown below) did not happen because I was stuck at work late and by the time I arrived on my end of town, the gym was closed. . Therefore, I am going to have to make it up this weekend.

Planned Evening Exercise
    I will have to make this up on another day.

Seated Dumbbell Press
    Side Lateral Raise
    Machine Shoulder (Military) Press
    Reverse Flyes
    Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
    Bench Dips
    Kneeling Cable Triceps Extension
    Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl
    Concentration Curls
    Cross Body Hammer Curl

Day2 - Week 3 Nutrition

Total calories 1,300 Fat(g) 33.3 Carbs(g) 75.6 Protein(g) 191.2 Water(oz) 96

Day 3 -Week 3

Day 3 - Week 3 Morning Supplements
    KetoCuts (Morning & Afternoon)
    L-Carnitine (x's 3)
    CLA Tonalin (x's 3)

Day 3 - Week 3 Afternoon Supplements
    KetoCuts
    L-Carnitine
    CLA Tonalin

Morning Workout
    This morning's work out WORE ME OUT. There was some ridiculous catty drama in our spin class and we paid for it today! We used a combination of light, mid, and heavy dumbbells and commenced to doing minute long sets of:

squats
    lunges
    dumbbell chest press
    alternating bicep curls
    pullovers
    skull crushers
    concentration curls
    bent over double arm rows
    planks
    crunches
    reverse crunches

NOTE: I should have taken my CreaDyl along with my KetoCut for this workout. Thank God I took the KetoCuts in enough time for it to KICK IN because I would NOT have been able to push through this grueling session. We literally jumped from one to the next and in between we were engaging in jumping jacks with overhead presses to keep our heart rates up.

Day 3 - Week 3 Nutrition

Total Calories 1,194 Fat(g) 40.5 Carbs(g) 135.7 Prot(g) 95.4 Water(oz) 108

NOTE: I was 20 ounces shy of my gallon - DARN!

MOOD
    I felt really good today. That workout was just what I needed to ramp me up and yet, calm me down. Thank GOODNESS tonight is not a weight night. I think perhaps I will heed Simpy's advice about two-a-days for now but I do want to continue my cardio classes in the morning and incorporate P90X as well. My boyfriend bought this for me months ago and I it's taken me all this time to get around to push PLAY! Well, now I am mentally in a place where I need to be to get it done.
    Néna26

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WOWZA NENA ~ what a review of the past three days! Basically, you have just been kicking ass and taking names ... GREAT JOB! I am anxious to see how you like the P90X!

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good work lately.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! 2 a days with P90x incorporated! You are gonna be dropping some weight, FAST! You better have that Ketocuts and Creadyl handy! Haha.

Week 3 - Day 4

WOWZA NENA ~ what a review of the past three days! Basically, you have just been kicking ass and taking names ... GREAT JOB! I am anxious to see how you like the P90X!
    LOL...I don't know about that but I'm trying to get there. I will definitely let you know how I like P90X.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Good work lately.
    Thanks Storm. I'm trying to hang with all of you grown folks. I want to see some dimples smiling in the right way and some caverns developing. Basically, I want to see my body's geography shift and change (think Pangea which later became the 7 continents we know today). So if this fat can roll back and allow some muscular landscapes to PEAK, I'll be all too thrilled!

Wow! 2 a days with P90x incorporated! You are gonna be dropping some weight, FAST! You better have that Ketocuts and Creadyl handy! Haha.
    Yes sir! Hey, I'm trying to catch you . I am putting in another order this coming week, definitely. I am also thinking about trying one of the products for recovery. What would you recommend?

Week 3 - Day 4

Morning Supplements
    KetoCuts
    CLA Tonalin
    L-Carnitine

Afternoon Supplements
    KetoCUTS
    CLA Tonalin
    L-Carnitine

Morning Workout
    This morning was supposed to be yoga/pilates and I missed it. Boy do I sure NEED it. My muscles are SHOUTING at me. It's a good thing though. It lets me know my workouts are effective. I got a lot of running around in today at work though. I think I was on my feet back and forth (and I do NOT walk slowly) for half the day today. I hate that I missed my workout this morning. BUT all is not a total wash -- tonight, I will make up for it. I'm getting ready to take some CreaDyl and power/gear up for this P90X KICKOFF - the pain begins TONIGHT!!!

Day 3 - Week 4 Nutrition
    So far today I've consumed:

Total Calories 958 Fat(g) 36.5g Carbs(g)188.5 Protein 120.5 Water(oz) 72

REFLECTIONS
    I have to do some more research to get my diet cleaned up - really cleaned up. This weekend I think I'm going to invest in Tosca Reno's "Eat Clean" book. I've heard great things about her recipes and I don't mind giving it a whirl. I want the TOTAL package, lean, strong, fit, healthy, nutrition and check, mind right, and spirit one with it all. This isn't about doing it for 16 weeks and then letting myself go. For me, this is about longevity and a new way of life - one in which I can be happy and completely in love with myself through and through. Now, it's time for some P90X!
    Néna26

cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50) cathb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you've got some great workouts in! I wholeheartedly agree with your reflection...which is also why I'm struggling a bit with the diet. I want to make healthy eating a lifetime habit. And although my vision of clean eating will certainly produce great results over these 16 weeks, it's higher in complex carbs and fruit, not so protein extreme as a lot of diets I've been reading in these logs. I know really cutting the carbs and calories will drop the pounds quick, but, like you, I'm in this for life. So like yesterday, anytime I feel myself getting a little clausterphobic and obsessed about the diet I need to take a step back and ask myself if this is what I envision for the long haul.

I know if I'm too strict, there is the possibility for a backslide. I've read Tosca's page in Oxygen and I get her Clean Eating magazine--it's great! The magazine lists 2 weeks of menus with complete calorie/macro breakdowns.

REFLECTIONS
    I have to do some more research to get my diet cleaned up - really cleaned up. This weekend I think I'm going to invest in Tosca Reno's "Eat Clean" book. I've heard great things about her recipes and I don't mind giving it a whirl. I want the TOTAL package, lean, strong, fit, healthy, nutrition and check, mind right, and spirit one with it all. This isn't about doing it for 16 weeks and then letting myself go. For me, this is about longevity and a new way of life - one in which I can be happy and completely in love with myself through and through. Now, it's time for some P90X![/QUOTE]

While I am very hardcore about my diet, I understand what you are saying. If this is just a 16 week change, then that won't help at all in the grand scheme of things. It's got to be a lifestyle.

I have subbed to Clean Eating for 2 years now. Awesome recipes and very tasty, too!

EXCELLENT reflections in here ...
    Make the changes that you are willing to keep and enjoy for the rest of your life!!!

311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000) 311mindspin is just really nice. (+1000)
    While I am very hardcore about my diet, I understand what you are saying. If this is just a 16 week change, then that won't help at all in the grand scheme of things. It's got to be a lifestyle.

I have subbed to Clean Eating for 2 years now. Awesome recipes and very tasty, too!
    100% agree, people always ask me how to get in shape, i always reply it starts in the kitchen. Keep up the hard work on your diet, it WILL pay off!

THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) THEMANBEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 311mindspin View Post
    100% agree, people always ask me how to get in shape, i always reply it starts in the kitchen. Keep up the hard work on your diet, it WILL pay off!
    Diet builds muscle, AND burns fat. The power of food!
    Now for those of you who dont know me, I am THEMANBEAST, your new hero, your party host, and most importantly, the most charismatic showman to ever enter your living rooms via a computer screen.

What's on tap for today? I hope to see a big-time update later!

brittbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Yeah, I was in awe when I first saw those as well, haha. If we all do as well as Tiffanee, we'll be a bunch of hotties.
    I third that!
    You can make excuses and you can make a difference but you can't make both.

Britt's Double-T Women’s KetoCuts™ Transformation Challenge Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125368411

Hey Nena! Where have you been?

As for the diet, Tosca Reno's Clean Eating is a nice lifestyle diet to use. I, personally, like The Zone diet by Dr. Spears the best, however. The only issue I have with the Zone is his recommendation for what I consider to be very low calories. It just doesn't work for a really active person.

Hi Nena!!!

How are you doing with this midwest heat?
    St. Louis is suppose to hit 100 degrees today!

How are you Nena?

Looking forward to an update!

I was off the radar for a while but I'm back...

What's on tap for today? I hope to see a big-time update later!
    An update is coming really soon.

Hey Nena! Where have you been?
    As for the diet, Tosca Reno's Clean Eating is a nice lifestyle diet to use. I, personally, like The Zone diet by Dr. Spears the best, however. The only issue I have with the Zone is his recommendation for what I consider to be very low calories. It just doesn't work for a really active person.
    I've been up and down this past week (I stirred up my sciatica once again and had to go easy until I could tolerate it but I am here. ~_~
    Caloric intake is also something that confuses me at times. I understand the expend more, consume less but when you are training hard, doesn't it have an adverse effect? *sigh* I have SO many things to learn...so many things to learn.

Hi Nena!!!
    Morning StlBarbie! How have your workouts been coming along?

How are you doing with this midwest heat?
    St. Louis is suppose to hit 100 degrees today!
    OMG! This 100 degree heat has been stifling. I can't run outdoors in that which sucks because I invested in a weighted vest (20lbs. to begin and then perhaps later as I get stronger, 40lbs.)

How are you Nena?
    I'm feeling much better. My sciatic nerve is still very touchy but I'm coping. How are you?

Looking forward to an update!
    Update coming soon.

GOOD MORNING! It has been roughly a week since I've posted anything. Here's the good, the bad, and the ugly in a nutshell (for now):

THE GOOD
    1. I have FINALLY discovered a way to do actual sit-ups that don't hurt my lower back (remember I have sciatica and because my lower abs are weak, certain exercises really strain my lower core region). Needless to say, after performing them I was SOAR the next day and felt like WOW, so THIS is what it feels like to truly work the ENTIRE CORE. I am proud of that.
    2. I purchased two significant books on nutrition and health which are CHANGING MY LIFE! Tosca Renos, "Eat Clean Diet Recharged!" and T. Colin Campbell's, The China Study. All I can say is, I'll NEVER look at food the same way again.
    3. I've increased my plank time to 2 minutes 30 seconds (WOO HOO)
    4. My clothes are fitting a tad more loosely in my waist and thigh areas (OMG how awesome is THAT!)
    5. I'm at 32 boy PUSH-UPS! (YEAH BABY)
    6. I'm back on track this week (WEEK4) and will have updates really soon!

The BAD
    1. I REALLY need to work on my lower abs. They are very weak.
    2. My work schedule was hideous over the past week which really limited my workouts.

The UGLY
    1. My diet was not the best this past week (but it wasn't the worst it could have been either, thank goodness).

I've got some old school Metallica, Aerosmith, new school Stemm, and in between Puddle of Mud, Daughtry, Stone Temple Pilots, downloaded on my iPOD and I'm ready!
    Néna26

Thanks for the update (the good, the bad, and the ugly)! Haha. I hope that the "good" list keeps getting longer and longer, and that the other 2 completely disappear!

I wanted to link you to Double-T's ******** page. Starting next week, they will be having a great promo that you will want to check out!

http://www.********.com/?ref=home#!/...6053243?ref=ts

Why are you stressing over situps? I would advise crunches over situps, as situps usually engage your hip flexors far more than your abs. Plus, as you said, situps can hurt your back. Crunches are much more ab-friendly.

SO glad to hear from you Nena!!!!

I agree with Simpy on the crunches ..... and oh so much easier on the back ...

Your new books sound fabulous and motivating ...
    what would you say are the top 3 thing you took away from them?
    You sound SO INSPIRED ....

KUDOS TO YOU ... on both the plank times and the boys pushups ....
    WAY TO GET IT DONE NENA!!!!

What are your plans for the weekend?