Closed Thread
    skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Black Mamba Hyperrush

by Innovative... has anyone tried this yet? I just noticed its got 65mg of ephedra... anyway, I picked up a bottle tonite.

Ive been using TopForms Flab-u-less lipotropic fat burner and Burn Baby, Burn thermogenic for the last 2 months

skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skandlus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ttt

update

thought I'd give an update, since this thread has had so much activity... ha ha...
    I took a pill about 7AM with breakfast(oats) and 1 scoop of whey protein shake. It only took about 30min and I felt like I had just slammed 2 cans of Monster! AND I have felt like this all day... tweekin!!! I did have apple slices at 10am and a 2oz protein bar at 2pm and a few pieces of beef jerky at 5. I have had water all day and been peeing all day too. I have had no palpatations, but that feeling of "they might come at any minute" has been with me off and on throughout the day. No real desire to eat.

Is this normal with a fat-burner? btw, this pill says 65mg ephedra and 200mg caffeine.

djanthum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    REALLY keen on trying this...banned in Aus buti still have access to it so im waiting for it to fall into my lap. Any updates?? How are you going with it?

www.djanthum.com - BE AT IT!

Currently Using...

Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Humapro (powder and tablets)
    Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Chain'd out
    Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Chain'd reaction
    Pure Beta-Alanine
    Pure Creatine Ethyl Ester

Soon to start:
    I-force - Tropinol
    I-force - Fadogia-500

I took 1 pill and thought I was gonna have a heart attack... I gave them to some tweeker chic at work and she said they didnt bother her at all... good luck with the "crack"

djanthum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bahahahahaha ok...theyre not tic tacs dude. Performance wise? How'd they go?

www.djanthum.com - BE AT IT!

Currently Using...

Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Humapro (powder and tablets)
    Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Chain'd out
    Applied Lifescience Research Industries - Chain'd reaction
    Pure Beta-Alanine
    Pure Creatine Ethyl Ester

Soon to start:
    I-force - Tropinol
    I-force - Fadogia-500

Jorge50505 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats how i was the first day i took it but after 2 weeks i had to start taking my preworkout again haha to feel the same, in a coffee maniac and preworkout prone i guess is safe to safe, im glad i found something that finaly affects me oh no jitters but full of energy for sure!
    isoplex(protein) armor-v (mutli) novadex(test booster) black mamba (thermo) cla 1250(pills)

mixed split routine workouts
    and some soccer

BoxerLVNev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Black mamba hyperrush

I am asking about this product too, i am a heavyweight boxer. I recently bought this i use to take stimerex Es with ephedrine that worked great, i am on my 3rd day taking black mamba i take it twice a day before breakfast and before i go box (4pm) during boxing since i took this product it feels like im fighting with a gas mask on. I weigh 270 after boxing i weigh myself i was 264.8. A few hours later im back at 270. So basically what im asking is what am i doing wrong?

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BoxerLVNev View Post
    I am asking about this product too, i am a heavyweight boxer. I recently bought this i use to take stimerex Es with ephedrine that worked great, i am on my 3rd day taking black mamba i take it twice a day before breakfast and before i go box (4pm) during boxing since i took this product it feels like im fighting with a gas mask on. I weigh 270 after boxing i weigh myself i was 264.8. A few hours later im back at 270. So basically what im asking is what am i doing wrong?
    How did that even happen? I'm guessing you were sweating your ass off?

imogod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi sorry for off but guys Do you know any ingredient that gives as much energy as ephedra ? just ephedra is illegal in my region thanks

hamraj12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up black mamba

Gives amazing energy and is the best fat burner I had would Definitely recommend it to all out der ... no jitters no side effects .. Bull**** is written all over the Web pages about this amazing babe ... Try it

Chandradeep1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a question. Here is full of gray market products. Please tell me how to identify the original black mamba hyper rush pill. I really need that pill. But i scare for the duplicate products.

davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davidcarra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Black Mamba

Just tried it yesterday, my boss gave me one and I PR'd on my bench press, I used to only be able to lift 225 for 6 to 8 reps weighing in at 159, standing 5'4. When I tried this pill I actually did 13 reps of 225 then moved up to 255 for 6 reps, impressed with BM pill, definitely going to buy some and see how far this little pill can take me! LET THE GAINS BEGIN! Best of luck to you guys

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by davidcarra View Post
    Just tried it yesterday, my boss gave me one and I PR'd on my bench press, I used to only be able to lift 225 for 6 to 8 reps weighing in at 159, standing 5'4. When I tried this pill I actually did 13 reps of 225 then moved up to 255 for 6 reps, impressed with BM pill, definitely going to buy some and see how far this little pill can take me! LET THE GAINS BEGIN! Best of luck to you guys
    total bs

bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by imogod View Post
    hi sorry for off but guys Do you know any ingredient that gives as much energy as ephedra ? just ephedra is illegal in my region thanks
    Maybe DMAA?
    www.********.com/Oldmanmuscle
    www.Instagram.com/cobri66
    www.twitter.com/bric882009

bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to see the love for the Black Mamba..Innovative is another company owned by Hi-Tech..potent pill
    www.********.com/Oldmanmuscle
    www.Instagram.com/cobri66
    www.twitter.com/bric882009

jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100) jasonbonus is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up Great product

I started using this stuff about a week ago I've lost 10lbs and have a wicked amount of energy!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jasonbonus View Post
    I started using this stuff about a week ago I've lost 10lbs and have a wicked amount of energy!
    10lbs in a week?

Strong first post 😬
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me