Lm93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bcaa, glutamine, whey

If someone could just clear up a few things for me. I have been reading all kind of forums and there seems to be a lot of mixed opinions.

First of all i have recently purchased bcaa capsules and glutamine capsules. The instructions on the box say a daily servin is around 3 gram for the BCAA, and 2.4 gram for the glutamine, but everywhere i look people seem to think 10 gram + is needed? Yet the box says dont exceed reccomended dosage bla bla bla.

Next thing i am confused about is when to take my BCAA, glutamine and protien. I was thinking BCAA pre and whey and glutamine post as i have heard taking BCAA and whey together will have a negative effect as the body absorbs each at a different speed etc. Is this true? And does it apply when taking BCAA and glutamine together also?

Thanks for the help in advance and apologies if there is already a thread addressing this issue.

Also

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First and foremost the BCAAs and Glutamine are both naturally occurring and very abundant in whole proteins such as the protein powder that you have. At most the glutamine when dosed at 10 grams will improve you digestion but the timing is irrelevant. The BCAAs are meant for times of insufficient protein consumption so if there were an extended period of time in which you were unable to consume protein by other means that is when you would use them.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanielPhD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lm93 View Post
    If someone could just clear up a few things for me. I have been reading all kind of forums and there seems to be a lot of mixed opinions.

First of all i have recently purchased bcaa capsules and glutamine capsules. The instructions on the box say a daily servin is around 3 gram for the BCAA, and 2.4 gram for the glutamine, but everywhere i look people seem to think 10 gram + is needed? Yet the box says dont exceed reccomended dosage bla bla bla.

Next thing i am confused about is when to take my BCAA, glutamine and protien. I was thinking BCAA pre and whey and glutamine post as i have heard taking BCAA and whey together will have a negative effect as the body absorbs each at a different speed etc. Is this true? And does it apply when taking BCAA and glutamine together also?

Thanks for the help in advance and apologies if there is already a thread addressing this issue.

Also
    The best whey it is BCAA, Glutamine, Citrulline Malate. Citrulline promotes very good digestion for BCAA. Glutamine is well restores the body after stress. But few manufacturers make such a mixture of mostly Germans and Americans. XTEND Scivation American, Amino Energy On (the week composition) American, EU, AMINO ACIDS MST nutrition Germany, Weider with Kiowa Amino.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take protein whenever as needed to hit your macros. Don't spend money on capped aminos as they are highly expensive. To get a high enough dose to do anything you'll go through a bottle in <10 servings.

Dosing instructions on labels aren't always the best to go by (depending on the type of product). I.E. most creatines saying to go through a loading phase which isn't necessary.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco