Closed Thread
    FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingDebris will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do drugs have no affect on me? (srs) (tldr)

So anyway like 3 days ago some friend (A) said he has some coke, and i can hit some if i want ( cuz he owed me money). So anyway me and another friend of mine (b) snore the coke in and I'm just sitting there waiting. before I tried ******* I was quite scared what was going to happen. Maybe my emotions will go up, maybe I'll be completely phucked up. So nothing happened after 10 mins, to me or my friend(b). I know for sure it was a coke not just flour or smtn, because (A) was snorting it too I I could see he was real weird you just can't fake it. so after 20 minutes we tried it again and this time I was just more active and talking a lot.
    that's it. I was quite disappointed, I mean wtf, is this drug why some people are ready to sell anything for or sell their bodies just to get coke? oh well
    anyway, today I had like 1g of weed, so after school me and 2 of my friends decided to smoke it. So fast forward 15 minutes later, we have smoked all 1g (which is usually good enough for 3 people) and at first i started to laugh a bit uncontrollably, but then i just stopped and got a little depressive. And here's where the scariest **** started to happen. I was sitting on a couch, feeling a bit depressed for no reason. then when I tried to get up, it was like i was crawling out of my body (ok so I know that this is supposed to happen to you when you're smoking weed). It was something like sleep paralysis. I was like only 50% in my body and 50% out. It was hard for me to move, I was getting cold when moving and I felt like i was going to leave my body ( in a bad way). Anyone who has experienced sleep paralysis knows what I mean.
    anyway, i don't even know why I created this topic. I guess I'm wondering why do drugs have no affect on me? no uncontrolable laughs from weed, no eternal happiness from coke. Also, why would anyone smoke weed if it makes you feel like I described?

I know it wasn't too smart, but know at least I know I'm never doing that **** again.

maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FlyingDebris View Post
    So anyway like 3 days ago some friend (A) said he has some coke, and i can hit some if i want ( cuz he owed me money). So anyway me and another friend of mine (b) snore the coke in and I'm just sitting there waiting. before I tried ******* I was quite scared what was going to happen. Maybe my emotions will go up, maybe I'll be completely phucked up. So nothing happened after 10 mins, to me or my friend(b). I know for sure it was a coke not just flour or smtn, because (A) was snorting it too I I could see he was real weird you just can't fake it. so after 20 minutes we tried it again and this time I was just more active and talking a lot.
    that's it. I was quite disappointed, I mean wtf, is this drug why some people are ready to sell anything for or sell their bodies just to get coke? oh well
    anyway, today I had like 1g of weed, so after school me and 2 of my friends decided to smoke it. So fast forward 15 minutes later, we have smoked all 1g (which is usually good enough for 3 people) and at first i started to laugh a bit uncontrollably, but then i just stopped and got a little depressive. And here's where the scariest **** started to happen. I was sitting on a couch, feeling a bit depressed for no reason. then when I tried to get up, it was like i was crawling out of my body (ok so I know that this is supposed to happen to you when you're smoking weed). It was something like sleep paralysis. I was like only 50% in my body and 50% out. It was hard for me to move, I was getting cold when moving and I felt like i was going to leave my body ( in a bad way). Anyone who has experienced sleep paralysis knows what I mean.
    anyway, i don't even know why I created this topic. I guess I'm wondering why do drugs have no affect on me? no uncontrolable laughs from weed, no eternal happiness from coke. Also, why would anyone smoke weed if it makes you feel like I described?

I know it wasn't too smart, but know at least I know I'm never doing that **** again.
    clearly they do have an effect on you.. just not the most desirable.. everyones different man
    -MMMC-

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."
    — Charles Bukowski

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FlyingDebris View Post

Bro, that is one cool story.