Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)

Legend 4 Way Utility Bench Review

Bear with me here, this is my first review and I'm still pretty excited from receiving this today!

I finally made the switch to a rack a few weeks ago but could not decide on a bench to go with it. Looked at several and read several posts and reviews here but nothing seemed to really satisfy me. I decided I was just going to have to look at a higher price bracket and ran across the Legend 4way utility bench. Decided I had save a lot of $$$ buying most all of my other equipment on CL so I could justify the splurge on this piece, not to mention the fact that the bench is really a foundation piece and I didn't want to skimp.

Legend is only about an hour drive from here but at the time I placed my order I did not realize I could buy direct from them so ordered from another company and then it was dropped shipped to me. Any future Legend purchase however I plan to order direct and see if I can pick it up at the factory hopefully saving on the freight bill.

I ended up meeting the truck about a half mile from my house to save him the headache of trying to navigate our neighborhood.

It was sent fully assembled and definitely no complaints with their packing. The truck driver kept talking about how it looked like the pallet was overkill. The pallet was listed at a weight of 180lbs and surprising easy to handle. Of course, we just slid it from the trailer into my truck and then I slid it from the truck to the driveway, LOL.

I have to admit that prior to ordering I had emailed requesting the weight capacities on this bench since I hadn't seen any listed. Once seeing this in person, I am now embarrassed that I asked. It certainly is built like a tank. The adjustments are easy with a pull pin for the seat back and another for the seat. The leg rest/handle also has a pull pin but just for removal. It was actually shipped not attached and wrapped securely in several layers of bubble wrap inside of crate. The first thing I noticed is after getting on it is the foam. Very rigid which is a great change from my old York I am replacing. Next there is absolutely no wobble. I purchased my York bench about 15 years ago and I guess had just gotten used to the lateral movement when getting in position and frequently feeling the edges of the backboard of the seat when laying on it. Never knew what I was missing until now.

Goes from 1 decline setting to nearly full 90 and several stops in between. Of course those in between stop are going to take some getting used to. Today was a chest,shldr,tri day and I had waiting to workout until this arrived. My York was basically flat, 45, or 90. I started my incline work at I believe 60 instead of the 45 I was used and definitely made a difference. Going to have fun see how the different angles are going to change my workouts. And again I can't begin to tell you how solid this thing is. Just recently getting back into this I'm certainly not moving any massive weights, but I would be surprised to ever reach a point where I would actually challenge this bench. One thing I'm going to have to get used to though is the length of the seat back. Especially in incline I feel the top of my head at the end of the bench. I'm 6'3" and would prefer the length to be about another 2 to 3 inches, but figure I'll eventually get adjusted to it and won't notice it at all. The width of the bench is just slightly more narrow than the York I've been using and actually feels better but again I'm sure there will be an adjustment curve for a few sessions due to the change.

The wheels are very smooth and makes moving around really a breeze. I'm sure having to actually lug this beast around would get old after a while, the wheels definitely take care of that.

I certainly have no complaints or regrets about the purchase. Actually looking forward to hopefully upgrading my CL Bodysolid rack to a Legend Louie Simmons at some point.

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice bench, and great review

One question though: do they have a leg curl/extension attachment for it?
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000) Manzooka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review, man. Looks like a solid piece of equipment. Enjoy it.

oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000) oxbeard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xephonics View Post
    Nice bench, and great review

One question though: do they have a leg curl/extension attachment for it?
    No leg curl/ext attachment. Just the leg rest to secure you during declines, etc.

I ended up going with a stand alone Bodysolid sitting leg curl/extension. Actually studied over that for a while before finally making up mind, but glad to have gone this route. Actually like the sitting leg curls better. But does require the room for another piece of equipment.

Originally Posted by Manzooka View Post
    Great review, man. Looks like a solid piece of equipment. Enjoy it.
    Thanks man!! Definitely feel like a kid again today

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review and great bench from a quality company. How wide is the backpad and how far up does the seat incline?

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have had my eye on the legend bench for a bit. Can't really get it unless I grab some flippable stuff, but man that is a beauty. Can't find anything I don't like about it. I would sell my Cybex if I decided to get this, it looks fantastic.

Curious, how tall is it? That is really the only wildcard for me. The Cybex is very low and I like it, how high is the Legend?

Thanks.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Thanks guys.

Their site simply lists it as 'upright'. Looks just short of 90, probably around 80 to 85. But honestly feels just right for doing any upright work, at least for me anyway.

The back pad is 10 1/4" wide.

It stand 18" off the ground. Actually shorter than my York which felt real good with chest and flat tricep work today. Anxious to see how one arm DB rows will feel though.

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Beautiful bench - I love that red vinyl.

So, what is the weight capacity?

Repped.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xephonics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oxbeard View Post
    No leg curl/ext attachment. Just the leg rest to secure you during declines, etc.

I ended up going with a stand alone Bodysolid sitting leg curl/extension. Actually studied over that for a while before finally making up mind, but glad to have gone this route. Actually like the sitting leg curls better. But does require the room for another piece of equipment.
    Dern, that drops it out of contention for me then :/ Thanks for answering tho
    ()---() York Barbell Club #37 ()---()

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's a great lookin' bench
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Beautiful bench - I love that red vinyl.

So, what is the weight capacity?

Repped.
    Legend's response was that "you can sit a truck on it". While I don't think I would try that, I can't imagine it is very far from the truth. I definitely don't see ever maxing this bench out in mine or my kid's lifetimes, LOL.

Yeah I really like the red as well. One of my other pieces is white with red vinyl, so I decided to work on staying consistent with that. Something about it just really gets me charged up for the workouts.
    Last edited by oxbeard; 05-11-2010 at 02:40 AM.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Okay, now why did someone have to post this crap right after I decided to buy my IM Super Bench. I was feeling all victorious about my purchase, then some @ss**** has to go and ruin everything for me. LOL, just kidding around, that bench looks awesome! And I love the weight limit response from Legend, that is exactly what I would want to hear. Reps

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Okay, now why did someone have to post this crap right after I decided to buy my IM Super Bench. I was feeling all victorious about my purchase, then some @ss**** has to go and ruin everything for me. LOL, just kidding around, that bench looks awesome! And I love the weight limit response from Legend, that is exactly what I would want to hear. Reps

Thanks!! Yeah I thought their response was great.

Had a back workout today complete with the one arm DB rows. As expected I didn't get the full stretch at the bottom that I've gotten used to because of the shorter height of the bench. However, I'm not going to complain too much because what I lost there I more than made up for in the stability of the bench. Overall the sets felt much better, I guess I had never really thought about what a difference it would make, again didn't realize what I had been missing.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks!! Yeah I thought their response was great.

Had a back workout today complete with the one arm DB rows. As expected I didn't get the full stretch at the bottom that I've gotten used to because of the shorter height of the bench. However, I'm not going to complain too much because what I lost there I more than made up for in the stability of the bench. Overall the sets felt much better, I guess I had never really thought about what a difference it would make, again didn't realize what I had been missing.
    Just put the backrest on a slight incline, that should give you a few extra inches on the stretch and not feel too uncomfortable. At least that has worked for me in the past.

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Just put the backrest on a slight incline, that should give you a few extra inches on the stretch and not feel too uncomfortable. At least that has worked for me in the past.
    Cool, thanks. I'll have to give that a try.

captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000) captmorganm6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good looking bench and good review and follow-up when questions were asked.Congrats and repped
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 23 []---[]

"I don't have time to lift, I make time"

Once, at my local gym, I went into the locker room to take a leak. There was this little hairy, naked guy (probably my age) with it swinging down to his knee. He was really showing it off and smiled at me (WTF?!?) and winked. Me, being me, told him out loud, "if you want to impress me with that, have it hold up a barbell with 2 plates a side."

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great looking bench and good review man. I have serious bench envy right now

reps

ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryllz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow great bench..!! Now i want this one instead of the IM Superbench i was planning on buying!! congrats on the new addition!
    Goals: 195lbs by April 1, 2011

WINNERS MINDSET:
    - Winners set their goals, commit themselves and DO IT.
    - Winners make commitments.
    - Winners act.
    - Winners control circumstances.
    - Winners are motivated by successful end results.
    - Winners do what they fear.
    - Winners look at why something can and will work.

RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RK2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much did that set you back?

Originally Posted by RK2 View Post
    How much did that set you back?
    Bench was $493 and then another $130 for freight. Honestly no regrets although I will plan to order any future Legend pieces direct and hopefully work out a way to pick up and save on the freight.

Thanks for all the comments guys!!! Been trying to rep back as well, but I'm in recharge mode so I'll get caught up eventually

I've had some requests for a couple more shots and some more info, hopefully this helps. If not let me know and I'll try to answer all questions.

The Back rest length is 34.5" and the full length with back rest and seat pad is approximately 50" including a 1" gap at flat setting.

I had not tried any incline situps as of yet since those are currently part of my ab routine, but since having been asked about them I did try them out tonight. Took a little adjusting to get in position. Keep in mind I'm 6'3" ended up sliding down as far as I could which put my butt on the back rest and back of my knees right on the rolled edge of the seat pad with my feet hooked under the foot pads. This starting position felt fine. The initial repetitions felt fine as well, however after a few reps began to notice that my butt was right at the bottom edge of the back rest and tended to slide around on the gap between back rest and seat pad as I came to the top of the movment. Honestly the may be something I could get used to over time, but defintiely noticeable trying this movement tonight. Of course someone shorter or even with shorter thighs probably wouldn't have this issue and since I incorporating this exercise wasn't a specific reason for getting this bench not a big deal for me, but might be for some of you other taller folks out there looking at this bench.

Hope this helps.

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had not tried any incline situps as of yet since those are currently part of my ab routine, but since having been asked about them I did try them out tonight. Took a little adjusting to get in position. Keep in mind I'm 6'3" ended up sliding down as far as I could which put my butt on the back rest and back of my knees right on the rolled edge of the seat pad with my feet hooked under the foot pads. This starting position felt fine. The initial repetitions felt fine as well, however after a few reps began to notice that my butt was right at the bottom edge of the back rest and tended to slide around on the gap between back rest and seat pad as I came to the top of the movment. Honestly the may be something I could get used to over time, but defintiely noticeable trying this movement tonight. Of course someone shorter or even with shorter thighs probably wouldn't have this issue and since I incorporating this exercise wasn't a specific reason for getting this bench not a big deal for me, but might be for some of you other taller folks out there looking at this bench.

Hope this helps.
    Sounds annoying, but a rolled up towel in the break between the pads would help.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) irishmickk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe the pictures are deceptive but is your head supported when the bench is in the upright position?

Originally Posted by irishmickk View Post
    Maybe the pictures are deceptive but is your head supported when the bench is in the upright position?
    When in the upright position the top of the back rest is at about the level of the base of my skull. I can tilt my head all of the way back before actually touching the top of the back rest.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When in the upright position the top of the back rest is at about the level of the base of my skull. I can tilt my head all of the way back before actually touching the top of the back rest.
    I think thats a good thing really. I never use FID for barbell shoulder presses because I prefer to put my head back some out of ghe way of the bar coming down, maybe its just me but bringing the bar forward to moss my head feels really unnatural on my shoulder joints. I have a utility seat for shoulder presses and just last week got the IM sb backrest to try instead. But what I'm trying to say is if I had a bench that was short enough to allow some head movement I wouldnt need anything extra.

Originally Posted by darkfact View Post
    I think thats a good thing really. I never use FID for barbell shoulder presses because I prefer to put my head back some out of ghe way of the bar coming down, maybe its just me but bringing the bar forward to moss my head feels really unnatural on my shoulder joints. I have a utility seat for shoulder presses and just last week got the IM sb backrest to try instead. But what I'm trying to say is if I had a bench that was short enough to allow some head movement I wouldnt need anything extra.
    I agree I prefer the freedom for the head movement as well. The York I upgraded from had a much longer back rest and would extend past my head in upright position. It always felt like the back rest was pushing my head forward and made upright movements uncomfortable, so I just ended up doing any upright movement simply sitting on the flat bench.

I also picked up a leverage style shldr press machine a little while back. I know most people won't put one in their home gym because it takes up space and is only useful for that one exercise, but my shldrs had been giving me problems and I just couldn't get comfortable with military presses again. When I tryied this machine out it just felt much more comfortable and I was willing to sacrifice the space.

qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qaz123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice to see someone paying more and supporting american jobs...

grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grumpytude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very nice bench- I'm sure you are still enjoying it- I may have to consider this bench in the future. I am awaiting my legend order coming at the end of the month. did you ever get your power rack from them?

Originally Posted by grumpytude View Post
    very nice bench- I'm sure you are still enjoying it- I may have to consider this bench in the future. I am awaiting my legend order coming at the end of the month. did you ever get your power rack from them?
    Yeah I still love this bench. No power rack yet. Still haven't made an upgrade yet. Weighing my options and though I love the Legend bench may end up going a different route for the rack when I finally decide.

What do you have coming from them
    Workout is no longer optional!!!

Reviews: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124426201

Logs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145622031&p=898183201#post898183201