Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

4 weeks 5 days out! Weight not dropping..

My weight has pretty much stayed the same for the past 3 weeks but my bf is definitely dropping. Is that weird or not? Just worried because i was expecting it drop a lot and it hasnt. Any comments? Also...Whats your take on "cheat days". I am ketoing and I know I have to cheat and I love it...but i heard to start cheat day the night before??? Thoughts on good food for cheating?

Thanks!
    Bench Press: 335 lbs. Max
    225 lbs. 10-12 reps

Squat: 355 Max...

Bicep Curl: Single arm- 55 lbs. 8 reps
    Curl bar- 100 lbs. 10 reps

"Only a Life lived for another, is a life worthwhile"..Albert Einstein (Tattoo on my arm)

I will reach the unreachable...Attain the unattainable...And acheive what my mind desires!

mobsquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mikey86 View Post
    My weight has pretty much stayed the same for the past 3 weeks but my bf is definitely dropping. Is that weird or not? Just worried because i was expecting it drop a lot and it hasnt. Any comments? Also...Whats your take on "cheat days". I am ketoing and I know I have to cheat and I love it...but i heard to start cheat day the night before??? Thoughts on good food for cheating?

Thanks!
    Don’t worry about the scale, Supper Pump put 6-7 pounds on me even though I looked better and leaner. How do you feel and how your workouts is is what matters. Do you feel flat, no pump? Try cheat meals not cheat days…You may not be able to have an entire cheat day if your not depleted enough. If you look awesome and had a great work out after cheat day, then kick butt all week and do it again but a little cleaner next Sunday. You may also need to pick up the speed in the weight room..super sets,drop sets,circuit train..

Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mikey86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mobsquad View Post
    Don’t worry about the scale, Supper Pump put 6-7 pounds on me even though I looked better and leaner. How do you feel and how your workouts is is what matters. Do you feel flat, no pump? Try cheat meals not cheat days…You may not be able to have an entire cheat day if your not depleted enough. If you look awesome and had a great work out after cheat day, then kick butt all week and do it again but a little cleaner next Sunday. You may also need to pick up the speed in the weight room..super sets,drop sets,circuit train..
    Oooooo... So by refeeding too much...Its taking my body too long to get back into ketosis, therefore by the time i am reentering it, I am already close to another cheat meal?
    225 lbs. 10-12 reps

"Only a Life lived for another, is a life worthwhile"..Albert Einstein (Tattoo on my arm)

I will reach the unreachable...Attain the unattainable...And acheive what my mind desires!

mobsquad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mikey86 View Post
    Oooooo... So by refeeding too much...Its taking my body too long to get back into ketosis, therefore by the time i am reentering it, I am already close to another cheat meal?
    OK Dude, after looking at your picks, you can afford a cheat day. Your hard and tite. Don't worry about the weight. The mirror can also mess with u, if you set your goals to high. Just remember "Due Date" and if it's one pound a week then no big deal. 10 - 8 days out is when u can fine toon. You got it man. The last 24 hours is the scarry part. Hope u hit it just right.

Originally Posted by mobsquad View Post
    OK Dude, after looking at your picks, you can afford a cheat day. Your hard and tite. Don't worry about the weight. The mirror can also mess with u, if you set your goals to high. Just remember "Due Date" and if it's one pound a week then no big deal. 10 - 8 days out is when u can fine toon. You got it man. The last 24 hours is the scarry part. Hope u hit it just right.

lol...Thanks a lot. I appreciate it a lot. Takes a lot of my delts right now..lol
    225 lbs. 10-12 reps