And if you got links to similar threads post em up.
05-10-2010, 12:46 AM #1
05-10-2010, 12:47 AM #2
05-10-2010, 12:47 AM #3
05-10-2010, 12:48 AM #4
05-10-2010, 12:49 AM #5
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM #6
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM #7
05-10-2010, 12:50 AM #8
05-10-2010, 12:51 AM #9
- Join Date: Aug 2008
- Location: Orange, California, United States
- Age: 35
- Posts: 1,266
- Rep Power: 1018
I believe discipline is the virtue lacking in this generation.
Below are the only 2 threads I have ever started and hopefully they'll help.
05-10-2010, 12:52 AM #10
28 next month so lets try and help.
1. avoid debt where possible, it bites you on the ass later in life
2. study whilst your younger, get closer to 30 and you start thinking about family, harder to study
3. choose a career that you really want, dont just chase the money. If it means starting off on little money, thats what you do
4. train hard, highest test levels
5. think about your gfs and dotn waste time commiting to girls you not sure about, just break it off if you not sure
6. invest money now if you can
best i can do for now, will think more later but got meeting to go to in mo
05-10-2010, 12:53 AM #11
05-10-2010, 12:53 AM #12
05-10-2010, 12:54 AM #13
05-10-2010, 01:00 AM #14
- Join Date: Oct 2008
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Age: 26
- Posts: 6,358
- Rep Power: 2775
05-10-2010, 01:00 AM #15
I bolded the important ones for ya, brah. Go ahead and rep me...
# $40.00 Limit - Never spend then $40 no a date.
# 3 Dates Rule - Stop seeing the girl if you do not get laid after the third date
# No Means No - If she says no then, STOP, get your stuff, and leave
# Single Mothers - Never date single mothers.
# Tabasco Sauce - After having sex pour Tabasco sauce into the used condom.
# Co-worker Relationships - Never date a co-worker.
# Approaching Women in Groups - Never approach a woman in a club that's surrounded by her girlfriends
# Sex To Go - No spooning, cuddling, and or staying over after sex.
# Relationships - Do not get into a serious relationship before the age of 25.
# Weekend Dates - Do not go out on weekend dates unless you are guaranteed sex.
# Cell Phone Dates - If your dates cell phone rings during the date then immediately leave.
# Women in Bars - Sit at a bar alone and do not talk to any women.
# After Hours Homely Pickings - The fugly women are the last one's to get picked up.
# Birth Control - Regardless of what a woman says always use birth control.
# No Gifts - No gifts are ever given to booty calls and women you are dating
# Beverage Consumption - Buy Hard Alcohol over Beer.
# Types of Dates - Avoid lunch and or coffee dates.
# Jerks and *******s - If women think you are a jerk, then your doing something right.
# Master Filibusters - Do directly from the bar the bedroom
# Eating Before Dates - Have a hearty meal before a date
# Marriage Contract - Never marry with out a prenuptial agreement.
# You Choose the date - You choose what to do on the date.
# Income and Women - The amount of income you have often determines the type of women you get
# Male Friends - All her male friends want to have sex with her.
# No Sex At Your House - Never bring a woman home for sex.
# No Compliments - Never compliment a woman.
# Easily Replaceable - Have her know that if she does not put out then you will get it else where.
# Holidays - Break up with your women during those money sucking holiday seasons.
# Change is not Inevitable - Do not change who you are just for a woman.
# Prepare your Identity - Be the doctor she wants or the million she's looking for.
# Power Before Kids and Marriage - Men have the most power before kids and a family.
# Paternity Test - Always get a paternity test no matter how sure you are that it is your child.
# No DNA Donation - Never help a women you have no intention of marring have kids.
# Women Are Dream Killers - They want to reach their dreams and stop yours.
# Ultimatum, Run - If a women gives you an ultimatum then run and don't look back.
# Giving and Getting Phone Numbers - Give your number out to as many women as possible.
# Women on Vacation - Your women's on vacation and she maybe sleeping with other guys.
# Don't Move In With Girlfriend - Do not move in with your girlfriend.
# Don't Call Her Back - Don't call her back after the date.
05-10-2010, 01:01 AM #16
1. Networking is important.. This doesn't mean you have to have a lot of friends.. just have the intention of using friends also as tools towards finding a job. Most job opportunities do not come from submitting a resume. They come from knowing people and getting a foot in the door.
Example: My brother's college friend hired him fresh out of college at a large company. Eventually my brother got his MBA and took a job opportunity elsewhere making great money. My brother ended up hiring the college friend who originally hired my brother. Then my brother hired his friend's wife and two friends of theirs. 7 years later now 8 people from their social circle all work in the same corporate building.
Guess where I'm working next year?
Last edited by Dan916; 05-10-2010 at 01:03 AM.
05-10-2010, 01:07 AM #17
05-10-2010, 01:11 AM #18
- Join Date: Apr 2008
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Age: 35
- Posts: 32
- Rep Power: 0
05-10-2010, 01:33 AM #19
- Don't waste your time with drugs or alcohol.
- If you do drink, don't drive no matter how much you've had.
- Don't marry a virgin and don't get married if you are a virgin.
- Do not get married if you are under 30.
- Study hard.
- Follow your dreams.
- Take chances.
- Throw your credit cards out and save your money. If you can't buy it with cash, you shouldn't buy it. (except for houses and cars)
- Travel to as many places as you can.
- Work hard.
- Save for retirement as soon as you can.Putting fools to sleep since 2005
05-10-2010, 01:33 AM #20
05-10-2010, 01:40 AM #21
05-10-2010, 01:52 AM #22
- Join Date: Feb 2010
- Location: Your Mother's Vagina, Antarctica
- Age: 37
- Posts: 4,892
- Rep Power: 4316
05-10-2010, 01:59 AM #23
05-10-2010, 02:00 AM #24
05-10-2010, 02:05 AM #25
- Join Date: Sep 2007
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Posts: 9,169
- Rep Power: 11296
1. And foremost...FINISH SCHOOL!
2. Get a masters...
3. Be a gentleman (if you don’t know...read the book called 'The art of manliness')...no seriously...do it…it’s a simply book with shallow words but you might learn some of the lost art of being a man.
4. Take life serious, we only go around once...live, love and explore, but do it with seriousness, because someone somewhere is not and they are missing out on life.
5. NO debt...been said before, yet I'll say it again. NO DEBT!!!!!!!!!!
6. Be self sufficient, need no one...simply want someone.
7. and actually...don’t be a whore as a man...it’s nice to have a lot of notches on the belt...but really...when you start building up all your baggage and someone really worth a damn comes along...you don’t have so much that you can’t see the prize before your eyes and piss it away with like everyone one else does and will do again and again, we all know that 99.9% of the people in the world aren’t worth a damn...but that .1% might be just what you want, not what you need, but what you want.
Last edited by exbuffstuff; 05-10-2010 at 02:52 AM.My Gym Etiquette Rules
1. Never talk to me during a set
2. Never talk to me before a set Ė Iím getting ready
3. Please feel free to Ďwork-iní. But, ask a few seconds after my set has ended (see rule 2 and this one again)
4. After Iíve begun a set, Iím NOT moving, go around me, if I inadvertently smack you with a dumbbell, you asked for it
5. Iím ignoring you, not because Iím a jerk, rather, because Iím serious
6. Your back is not that big, and your arms donít normally hang that way
05-10-2010, 02:28 AM #26
05-10-2010, 02:32 AM #27
- Join Date: Apr 2006
- Location: Plainville, Georgia, United States
- Age: 35
- Posts: 1,492
- Rep Power: 2827
05-10-2010, 02:36 AM #28
- Join Date: Dec 2006
- Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 34
- Posts: 4,578
- Rep Power: 1270
05-10-2010, 02:50 AM #29
- Join Date: Aug 2007
- Location: Hawaii, United States
- Age: 37
- Posts: 2,450
- Rep Power: 586
dont force yourself into a relationship and possibly marriage "thinking" it is the thing to do..as part of "growing" up....u waste time...and money..
i know its cliche but live without regrets...you get only one go of it during those younger years...make the most of it....LIVE your life...how you want to ...
and...always go with your first instincts as it is usually the right one..
05-10-2010, 02:56 AM #30
- Join Date: Aug 2005
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
- Age: 8
- Posts: 9,405
- Rep Power: 2378
By Rebel24 in forum Misc.Replies: 1202Last Post: 11-11-2016, 08:14 AM
By SomebodyHelpMe in forum Misc.Replies: 55Last Post: 05-22-2010, 06:43 AM
By Hedphelymm in forum Misc.Replies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2010, 05:41 AM
By comore07 in forum Misc.Replies: 39Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
By PharmaceutikRX in forum Misc.Replies: 37Last Post: 05-25-2008, 01:55 PM