Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I want a new Pocket Knife

But I'm so indecisive. I would prefer that the blade not have partial serration, and that's about it. what knives do you have?
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why the **** do you feel the need to carry a knife with you

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    work?
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Forget carry a knife, but kershaw makes the best pocket knives hands down.

Originally Posted by Smartpart View Post
    Forget carry a knife, but kershaw makes the best pocket knives hands down.
    any one in particular? I was looking at one yesterday that I had gotten my dad for christmas one year and I liked it, but i figured i should look around more.
    ***SCC***

durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Try a benchmade Griptilian, i have one and love it.
    http://www.rei.com/product/737701 Mine

http://www.rei.com/product/787258 No serration

Originally Posted by durbin20 View Post
    Try a benchmade Griptilian, i have one and love it.
    http://www.rei.com/product/737701 Mine

http://www.rei.com/product/787258 No serration
    Does it hold its edge pretty well? I'm horrible at sharpening.
    ***SCC***

durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) durbin20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SkylerClark View Post
    Does it hold its edge pretty well? I'm horrible at sharpening.
    Yes, and it razor sharp out of the box. (Can shave with it if need be.)

Yes, and it razor sharp out of the box. (Can shave with it if need be.)
    Well it sounds good to me. I'm gonna pick 2 or 3 and then narrow it down. wondering, do you like blades with the tanto shape to them?
    ***SCC***

Not sure of the benefits of a tanto shape, but they look pretty cool.

Not sure of the benefits of a tanto shape, but they look pretty cool.
    yeah, they make me feel like a swat member lol. Anyways, I'll bump this thread tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep for my last final.
    ***SCC***

Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.kershawknives.com/product...&brand=kershaw
    http://www.kershawknives.com/product...&brand=kershaw

I'd reccommend getting a non serrated one, unless you have something to sharpen serrations. I definitely reccommend getting a good sharpener as well, if you don't have one. Holding an edge is one thing, but keeping your knife sharp is a must.

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    work?
    do you work as an assassin or what lmao

do you work as an assassin or what lmao
    you're fat, your opinion is invalid.

I bought a kershaw per suggestion.

http://www.thekershawstore.com/Kersh...p/k1660ckt.htm
    ***SCC***

Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Super Naut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why not? never know when you are going to need one, not just to kill random people, but to cut various things or take a hit of blow.

Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    work?
    Your job doesn't provide you with one? lol

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kerhsaw is by far the best knives I have ever used. I own one exactly like this one, you will not be dissapointed. Between me and my dad we own 6 kershaw knives.

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    Kerhsaw is by far the best knives I have ever used. I own one exactly like this one, you will not be dissapointed. Between me and my dad we own 6 kershaw knives.
    I'm glad to hear that. How often do you sharpen it?
    ***SCC***

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad to hear that. How often do you sharpen it?
    When it gets dull

Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gorbachev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ima cut chu

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just use your guns

Who gets it

DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10) DYEGYE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get a Spyderco Tenacious, it's their "budget" knife, but it beats out just about every other well-known company's budget line. Runs about $40. I bought mine a little over a year ago, and it's held up really well (and trust me, it's seen some abuse). I still carry it every day. It's easy to give it a hair-popping sharp edge too.
    Supplements:
    Gaspari Myofusion
    USPlabs Super Cissus Rx

Originally Posted by gottk2x View Post
    Just use your guns

Who gets it

edit: already got a kershaw, but if I like that one enough I can return this one. will research.
    ***SCC***

lol im fat? im 15% ***got and your small

also strong bloated face

and theres no way you bench 315

come at me bro

Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koolhaas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Ken Onion knives are legit. I've got a chive. It's an awesome knife
    "Eat as many dead animals as you can." - VikingMan

lol im fat? im 15% ***got and your small

also strong bloated face

[img]http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/03/09/26011461/profilepic/1sjhHAxSLOhyXfggQVtqz30j5mWFIY1585.jpeg[\img]

and theres no way you bench 315

come at me bro
    You still have man tits, and you're still fat as f.uck.

Also, I bench 330, so get off my dick, ***.

inb4 vid or shens.

oh wait.

340:

umadyourefatanduglyandimwaystrongerthanyou?

edit; inb4 benzz doesn't post anymore
    Last edited by SkylerClark; 05-08-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    ***SCC***