tjandmar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with Dominate V1 or Bioforge stack

I'm 5'11" and I weighed about 295lbs. last year and have gotten down to around 230lbs. which I have been stuck at for awhile now. Mostly because I changed my goal to bulking after realizing how small my arms and chest were getting. Now I think I've reached an acceptable size and want to shed a few more pounds and cut, but not lose any muscle, and if possible gain a little more. I have never tried to stack anything before. Only supplements I have taken before are creatine, whey, hotrox, lean systems 7, hydroxycut, calcium, and cla.

I want to try this stack out:
    Dominate or Bioforge(either one)/lx/meltdown/whey/creatine

I will continue to lifting weights as before. And do like a little abdominal workout type cardio on my off days.
    What do you think?

Thanks
    Last edited by tjandmar; 04-23-2010 at 11:47 PM.

bump

curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well since bioforge is kind of hard to get + i like dominate v1 so far.. im going to say dominate

Yeah I'm most likely going dominate. I even tried ordering bioforge from their website, but they cancelled my order for some reason, so I ordered dominate. I was interested in both, but bioforge had more reviews, so I figured I give it a try. Maybe next time. What I want to know though is it safe to stack dominate, lean xtreme, creatine, and meltdown, and will it work for the results I'm after?

curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) curs3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would say it would be just as good as bioforge in that stack, in my opinion. Good luck with your stack.

Thanks

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Either would work great, two VERY solid options!
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawsondvm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why is Dominate V1 no longer at BB.com?

Don't know, alot of companies where pulled. Some where pulled because they sold designer roids, but that doesn't explain bcs. as if my memory serves me correctly i remember a rep saying they never did. So don't know, good news is there prices are good/great else where.

Decided to go with dominate v1. I found out the reason my bioforge order was cancelled was because they called me and I missed the call lol. The voicemail said they needed to go over the order. Got two bottles of dominate on the way. I should start the stack Monday or Tuesday. I wish their was an insta-delivery option. I will post results later.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tjandmar View Post
    Decided to go with dominate v1. I found out the reason my bioforge order was cancelled was because they called me and I missed the call lol. The voicemail said they needed to go over the order. Got two bottles of dominate on the way. I should start the stack Monday or Tuesday. I wish their was an insta-delivery option. I will post results later.

You should run a log. Dominate does not get the recognition it deserves.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

agree, i would sub it for sure!

I'm thinking about it. Never ran a log before. Have read a few while doing research on different supplements. No promises lol.

philox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need to get dominated on an empty stomach or with meals??Is not specified in the package.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tjandmar View Post
    Give 'em your cell # next time
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director