bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bill_25 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile protein shakes for bulking and toning after losing weight

Hey everyone. New just saw the **Transformations from FAT to FIT** thread. Amazing and inspirational stuff. I am 18. My weight was 93 kilos(204.6 lbs). That was about 7 months ago. I now weigh 67 kilos(147.4 lbs). Took me a good 6 to 7 months. I was wondering if that was too fast? I am stoked about the progress i have made, and never thought i would really manage to come this far. But now that I am here, I don't want to stop. My biggest gripe is that I have loose skin. Not too much, but yeah.. I don't look as skinny as an 18 year old who weighs 67 would(one who was never overweight in the first place). Well after hitting about 75 to 78 kilos, I started lifting weights, and now i really want to bulk up and tone my body. I was wondering if I should stick to just working out, or if i should start taking protein shakes and working out?(concerned if it will make me over weight again). I don't take any as of now, and I'm a university student. I play badminton 2 or 3 days a week( 3 hrs on each of those days). I do go to the gym everyday. I was wondering what kind of protein shakes I should take(brand and well.. exact name), how often to take them, and I wanted to know if anyone who had loose skin, managed to loose it? I do have some stretch marks, but not too many. And they don't bother me too much. But every time I look in the mirror, and see the loose skin, it really is annoying, because I have gone through hell to lose all the weight.My biggest area of concern is my chest, I don't know if I'm just one of those people who has man boobs due to hormonal imbalances or if its just some remaining fat, but even after loosing all the weight, they still look bloated(of course not as bad as before, but still don't look like they are supposed,.. more round and not flat...lol, that was weird)(the upper region seems flat, and I can move the muscle region ..lol, but the lower part, is soft protruding).I really want to get a good well defined set of abs,flat chest, and an over all toned body. All suggestions and help are most welcome.(oh and i read about a protein powder called "whey", is that a good one? Im just apprehensive about putting on weight again...and do u add the powder to water? or skim milk?) Thanks heaps!
    Peace.
    Last edited by bill_25; 05-07-2010 at 10:37 AM.