Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ttribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legs always extremely sore after workout.

I am 28 y/o male 6ft tall 200lbs, 15% bf. Always active. Been lifting 4 to 5 days a week for the last 3 years.

I do a five day split:

Monday chest
    Tues Back
    Wednesday shoulders/traps
    Thursday Legs
    Friday arms

I train pretty hard. But I recently started training my legs a bit easier in hopes of coping with the pain afterwords. Every other muscle I train gets just a little sore/tender for a day or so, but does not hinder my daily activities at all. However legs, every time I train them, the following day they are a little weak, then the 2nd and 3day I can hardly walk.

I used to do bar squats with 315-365 pounds. I have since lowerd to starting at 225 and working up to 275. And lowered overall intensity, but I still feel completely crippled for the following 3 to 4 days after.

Normally My leg day consists of:

Squat - 3 sets of 8 to 12
    hack squats - same
    leg extensions
    leg curls
    various workouts for calves.

I eat fairly well and take pre/post workout protein shakes. I stretch before and after workouts.

Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas? I train my upper body with much more intensity and recover much faster. I understand legs are much larger muscles, but dang. I can feel every square inch of muscle between me knees to my hips. Butt included. My quads are where the pain is. the rest is just sore.

Also, I have tried leaving out extensions and just getting my quads hit from either squats or deadlifts, but results are the same.

BRB, Bulking Forever. ricohitman's Avatar
    ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ttribe View Post
    However legs, every time I train them, the following day they are a little weak, then the 2nd and 3day I can hardly walk.
    Same happens to me, man. Number 1, I would check diet and make sure you consuming enough calories to help your body recover. DOMS from leg workouts almost always happens to me over 48 hours later. Some light cardio to get blood flowing helps as active recovery, too.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Goals for 2014:
    Deadlift: 505x1
    Squat: 405x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Military Press: 175x1
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Live and die in the squat rack.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Post I can definately relate

Very true about getting enough calories and protein and doing cardio afterwards.
    I generally dont eat enough to support big leg training so i simply dont.It's rather pointless if you dont eat enough.I've been there plenty of times with the very extended crippling soreness,debilitation,and the disgruntling realizations of the futility accompanied with the quest for big legs.When you dont accompany big leg training with enough calories and protein,you are simply going to suffer the extreme soreness based after-effects and then realize you're simply not feeding you're body enough to enable true big leg training results.It's a vicious cycle and basically,you're just doing the workouts for the sake of the endorphins and maybe for a strange enjoyment penchant for extended leg debilitation.

I eventually concluded that not everyone is an ideal candidate for profitting from the big legs type approach to training and decided to totally settle in for the athletic approach,as oppossed to the all out bodybuilder/weightlifter/powerlifter approach.

Cardio does help alot but without the extra calories and protein,you are just doing big leg workouts for the workout itself and not so much for any meaningfully legitimate results.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

Originally Posted by ricohitman View Post
    Same happens to me, man. Number 1, I would check diet and make sure you consuming enough calories to help your body recover. DOMS from leg workouts almost always happens to me over 48 hours later. Some light cardio to get blood flowing helps as active recovery, too.
    Could be the case. My diet is purely maintaince right now....not cutting or bulking, taking in around 200g protein a day. Do you consume more calories in general on leg day? Or thrown in an extra protein shake?

Originally Posted by thor93 View Post
    Very true about getting enough calories and protein and doing cardio afterwards.
    I generally dont eat enough to support big leg training so i simply dont.It's rather pointless if you dont eat enough.I've been there plenty of times with the very extended crippling soreness,debilitation,and the disgruntling realizations of the futility accompanied with the quest for big legs.When you dont accompany big leg training with enough calories and protein,you are simply going to suffer the extreme soreness based after-effects and then realize you're simply not feeding you're body enough to enable true big leg training results.It's a vicious cycle and basically,you're just doing the workouts for the sake of the endorphins and maybe for a strange enjoyment penchant for extended leg debilitation.

I eventually concluded that not everyone is an ideal candidate for profitting from the big legs type approach to training and decided to totally settle in for the athletic approach,as oppossed to the all out bodybuilder/weightlifter/powerlifter approach.

Cardio does help alot but without the extra calories and protein,you are just doing big leg workouts for the workout itself and not so much for any meaningfully legitimate results.
    Yea, I am just not looking to be the "top heavy" guy in the gym. Good call though, I know for a fact I am not eating enought to "grow" my legs. I simply don't want to lose the strength I have gained in them over the years. When I first started, squating 225 was brutal, now it is a warm up.

I guess I need to decide what to do. I used to be 26% bf, so i have a complex in that I am timid about increasing my calories.

bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobjenkins777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I do light cardio after leg workouts, it helps me so much, otherwise im limping down the stairs the next day!

Originally Posted by bobjenkins777 View Post
    I do light cardio after leg workouts, it helps me so much, otherwise im limping down the stairs the next day!
    Yea, I need to figure it out. I train on my lunch break, so my sessions are 40ish minutes. Doesn't leave time for cardio immediately after the workout.

oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Jesus

JustWin4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dynamic stretching before, static stretching after. Do yourself a favor and get a foam roller and roll those bitches out after. Consume enough food to recover properly.

jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jamie93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thor93 View Post
    It's rather pointless if you dont eat enough.I've been there plenty of times with the very extended crippling soreness,debilitation,and the disgruntling realizations of the futility accompanied with the quest for big legs.When you dont accompany big leg training with enough calories and protein,you are simply going to suffer the extreme soreness based after-effects and then realize you're simply not feeding you're body enough to enable true big leg training results.
    is this true? do you have to eat more on leg training days than when you train any other muscle? Other than the fact that squatting perhaps burns more calories than say barbell curls, i dont see how this can be the case - that you would need to eat more on leg days than arm days for example.

JustWin4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamie93 View Post
    is this true? do you have to eat more on leg training days than when you train any other muscle? Other than the fact that squatting perhaps burns more calories than say barbell curls, i dont see how this can be the case - that you would need to eat more on leg days than arm days for example.
    I try to up carbs on leg days. It is a big muscle group to fuel.

d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d218 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    like one poster said stretching before and right after you lift will help .. it has helped me
    with minimizing soreness

azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) azzuk23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustWin4 View Post
    Dynamic stretching before, static stretching after. Do yourself a favor and get a foam roller and roll those bitches out after. Consume enough food to recover properly.
    this
    i dont compete against you. i compete against myself yesterday, last week, last year

No one system of training is better than all of the other systems. However, proper training always involves common elements. These are hard work, abbreviated training programs, progression, good form, and motivation - Brooks Kubik

leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leoloco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jamie93 View Post
    Oh well, I would say yes... in fact you will need more energy for leg. I usually stick to my meal routine and then I take little more than my usual pre-workout drink dosage.

Usually my legs are in pain after one day. Every sunday I work on my legs so tuesday is the day I feel it most..
    Book Flight + Hotel Together & Save Up to $525 @ http://www.Grab2Travel.com

Its not an energy problem, it is a recovery problem. I have plenty of energy to work them hard.

I will try to up my calories for the day of and the following couple of days probably with an extra protein shake. And I will look into a foam roller.

I already stretch before and after. I will look up dynamic vs static because I dont know the difference.

I will report back in a couple weeks and let you guys know if it improves.

Thanks for the tips.

shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shoemoodoshaloo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How did this turn out for you. I came searching for the same thread. My legs, quads specifically, are in tremendous pain 2-4 days after my leg workout. I've tried many things, including taking 2-3 weeks reduced and completely off and the very next workout, completely drained. I've reduced workouts etc...

The tenderness is really in my quads; all other muscle groups feel sore, but in a good way. I eat enough to support my workouts it would seem; never feel fatigued on back and chest days. Any tips would be helpful as I feel like this type of pain and immobility is not worth the benefit.
    Being all that I can be is simply not good enough. I will be better.

Body building is 40% lifting, 40% diet and 40% sleep. And it's always going to be 120% dedication.

Power lifters eat to help them lift.
    Body Builders lift to help them eat.

jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stretching won't do a damn thing to alleviate DOMS
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143074093&page=10

"...any statement, whether made by a scientist or not, should be open to logical analysis. Immense prestige and authority does not compensate for faulty logic." John Lennox

http://www.bullseyefitness.net

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Increasing frequency to more than once a week should help you get less sore. I suggest medium or heavy ass weight squats on one of your upper body days to start the workout.

WhiteAfricanSpaceChrist peteskeys's Avatar
    peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50) peteskeys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has anyone really noticed less soreness with more calories?

I'm eating 4500 on training days, which is well above maintenance, and I am just as sore as ever.
    Student.

Currently in the midst of a mac and cheese + hamburger helper bulk. Come at me, bodyfat.

When I am a lean 220+ then maybe I'll have an avatar, until then: foreverfaceless.jpg

I rep back.

morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10) morbidxangel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my legs kill me for a week after squats so i wait 6-8 days
    but ive completely plateaued on squats and idk what to do...

if i wrkout more often i wont be able to perform for **** on workout days and might overtrain

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by morbidxangel View Post
    my legs kill me for a week after squats so i wait 6-8 days
    but ive completely plateaued on squats and idk what to do...

if i wrkout more often i wont be able to perform for **** on workout days and might overtrain
    Instead of blasting your legs stick with 3 heavy sets of squats. You should be able to recover from that in a few days.

Pete,
    I don't feel a significant difference as far as soreness goes, but the calories help me recover better and perform well for the next workout. Another reason people should treat soreness as just noise.

dynamicyadav has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I understand this pain

Take multi vitamins, but don't do a over dose. one multi vitamin tab per day is sufficient for anyone.
    4500 cal of food is not the only solution, you need Vitamin B12, Zinc + potassium and sodium salts to help you recover fast.
    Multi vitamin isolates function similar to protein isolates.

Over dose of multi vitamins can cause vitamin or mineral toxicity, so please be aware of this.

You can take salts in the form of electrolyte powders.

Do post work out stretches as well.

Keeping the leg up on the wall helps.
    Last edited by dynamicyadav; 03-10-2011 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Missed a point

Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lackeos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I read that a little cardio helps clear out lactate or whatever it is that's causing the soreness.

You might be experiencing this because you're only working your legs once a week. How long has it been since you worked legs more than once a week, if ever? It seems than when you work legs a few times a week, your body rapidly adapts and the DOMS goes away, but if you always wait a week before you work them again, your fitness or w/e doesn't improve and you get your weekly dose of DOMS.

bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigsexy882 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Obviously stretching before and after is important, and so is foam rolling. But are you taking any supplements? Taking glutamine and BCAA's right after a workout aids recovery, especially on heavy leg days

keramik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I even canno't walk normally for a whole week after legs workout...
    And after a painfull week, I train legs again....
    Go hard or go home, man
    April 1st - July 1st

4-2: 88.4 / 4-9: xxx / 4-16: xxx / 4-23: xxx / 4-30: xxx / Month Total:
    5-2: xxx / 5-7: xxx / 5-14: xxx / 5-21: xxx / 5-28: xxx / Month Total:
    6-4: xxx / 6-11: xxx / 6-18: xxx / 6-25: xxx / Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 7-1: xxx

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong thread begin date and revival

But yes I know the feeling, i stopped doing squats (for the most part) because I didnt like having a high leg muscle tighten up on me when I moved the wrong way and pushed my healing time from 5-6 days to 7-8 days. Tried everything from stretching, brace support, heat application, muscle relaxers, and anti-inflames. Nothing worked beside going to a different routine and unfortunately less squats.
    Last edited by Fabs23; 03-11-2011 at 08:50 AM.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jdjprimer19 View Post
    Stretching won't do a damn thing to alleviate DOMS
    Maybe you mean once DOMS has already set in. As a preventative measure though, it sure as fck does work.

I began stretching immediately post-workout on leg day several months ago. My only regret is that I didn't start a lot sooner in my lifting career. HUGE difference. 5 minutes saves me days of limping around.

(yes aware of bump)
    Who was this love of yours?

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another thing that always cracks me up about threads like these are the same people who always tell you not to train specifically for soreness seem to think that training to specifically avoid soreness is ok.

durrrrrrrrrr

jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdjprimer19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Maybe you mean once DOMS has already set in. As a preventative measure though, it sure as fck does work.

I began stretching immediately post-workout on leg day several months ago. My only regret is that I didn't start a lot sooner in my lifting career. HUGE difference. 5 minutes saves me days of limping around.

(yes aware of bump)
    I prefer valid evidence rather than personal testimony. To date, there is no research to support that various modalities conclusively prevent or reduce DOMS. Since we don't know the exact cause of DOMS, it's not astonishing to know that a reliable cure has yet to be discovered.
    JDJ's 5/3/1 Revamped
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143074093&page=10

"...any statement, whether made by a scientist or not, should be open to logical analysis. Immense prestige and authority does not compensate for faulty logic." John Lennox

http://www.bullseyefitness.net

Originally Posted by jdjprimer19 View Post
    I prefer valid evidence rather than personal testimony. To date, there is no research to support that various modalities conclusively prevent or reduce DOMS. Since we don't know the exact cause of DOMS, it's not astonishing to know that a reliable cure has yet to be discovered.