teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

growth hormone inquiry for height and weight

hi

i am thinking about taking growth hormone to gain some height, because i am short and skinny

i am also thinking about doing pushups , pullups, squats etc (without weights to start with)

if i take growth hormone + exercise:
    will the growth hormone be used in building muscle instead of height?

i am very short, very short

my bones have not fused yet, but the time is soon, i dont have much time left.

is it better to:
    1. take growth hormone, eat right, and wait for height gain, and exercise after bones have fused
    2. take growth hormone, eat right, and exercise

thank you

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    exercise isn't going to stop you growing - GH is powerful stuff but your not going to gain a ton of muscle by doing a few press ups. GH will do what its meant to do regardless of you exercising.

teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thank you for your response

i want to know

will the GH go into building muscles instead of building my bones?

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No. And you definitely need to do a ****load more research.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathuman.htm

Going to a doctor is your best bet.

Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100) Amatuer is not very well liked. (-100)
    uh, I don't think that it will increase your height as that is dictated by genetics......

thank seanconnery, you helped