Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG5150 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EL37 View Post
    I could eat earlier but I would be sacrificing convenience and I would have to find time to walk to the store, buy tupperwares etc. and either take the time to do that again or take the time to wash them. I am also just not really hungry during the day since I am used to eating around 11:30.
    Where there's a will there's a way. And how long does it take to wash a container? 2 minutes, if that?

"Sacrificing convenience"? Since when was eating a healthy diet considered "convenient"?

"Find time to walk to the store"--when do you do your regular grocery shopping? Buy the containers then.

You body will eventually get used to any feeding schedule you give to it. Force yourself to eat even 5 "meals" of 250 calories, you'll have over 1000 right there.
    --There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

--Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81

--The proper plural form of the Latin adjective biceps is bicipites, a form not in general English use. Instead, biceps is used in both singular and plural (i.e., when referring to both arms). The form bicep [sic], although common even in professional contexts, is considered incorrect. (from Wikipedia)

Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000) Ironwake is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could eat earlier but I would be sacrificing convenience and I would have to find time to walk to the store, buy tupperwares etc. and either take the time to do that again or take the time to wash them. I am also just not really hungry during the day since I am used to eating around 11:30.
    Wow dude, wake up 30 minutes earlier one day and 5 minutes earlier every day to wash it?

I am morally opposed to being one of those people who stands in front of their bathroom mirror with a cell phone, that to me represents the narcissistic degradation of society! And most of my friends are too broke to have computers or cameras or any of them fancy things, we walk places instead of driving and buy clothes that are on sale and do all sorts of detestable un-wasp-y things.

It is actually funny that now that you mention it other than the people who I have not talked to since highschool or farther back, no one I know has a camera, I feel like you have given me insight into who I am. Halfway to Zen!
    and rofl at this... If you're morally opposed to taking a picture of your abs in fear of being narcissistic, why are you so concerned that you don't have them?
    Last edited by Ironwake; 05-24-2010 at 09:09 AM.
    Starting Strength... Again! - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169172893

6 Month Beginner Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118409981