Thread: bodyfat help

valor999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bodyfat help

I'm 16
    i weigh 133
    i am aobut 5"7' or 5"8' tall,

i want to lose some fat on my abs and chest
    how much should i run on the treadmill if i can only run 3-4 times a week?

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you have never done cardio, maybe do 20-30 minutes 3-4 times a week and keep increasing time a little bit every week.

SteveLawrence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it all depends are you seriously weightlifting for muscle or just trying to lose somefat first. if your looking to just lose some fat you should go for a 2 mile jog every other day. while at the same time eating healthy with no SODA. now if you are weightlifting u should not go running that often. maybe once a week on the days you are off. it is not good to do a lot of cardio while lifting for musle because you will take away important nutrients that your muscle will need and plus if your not carefull you may actually start to lose muscle.